Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #41
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bg Convo 85: Remember this?

@PIE
correction: Kakushi and Yamoto*

I can't xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 06-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #42
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hmm....?

And. Just realized it's a new convo already.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #43
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
I found these so far, stone walling. The Vote for the Better Leader thread is the place to look for offensive posts.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...18&postcount=9

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...6&postcount=25
Those are BG exclusive threads? thank you

also loved your gun rights speech last thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Because you disliked me
This is like when you called me heartless the other day

I paused..and said "wha?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Oh ok iwd. If its basically just giving links to a quasi as evidence for the guy's dumbassery then I get it. Its not anything we havnt seen
I'll say this though

they're listening to us after years of not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Also. lol at Game of Thrones fans.

did you see the twitter and tumbler reactions?

the youtube reaction videos of people sobbing?

I mean my god...how can you not have seen that coming? I mean damn they dropped hints about it as far back as season 1

the sheer back lash has been awesome..

I gave into the dark side too I've totally trolled people into full on panic attacks over this

IWD of house bolton I should change my sig to "if you think this has happy ending you haven't been paying attention"

Old 06-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #44
SexyandBeautiful
Super Banned

SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
Why do you have red rep so soon?
i dunno

i think its because my username is too sexy...............and beautiful
Old 06-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #45
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

watchpuppy, I didn't call you heartless. I said you were cold to the bone...or something to do with cold

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 06-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The sad thing is there isn't really anything else that would piss them off anymore.

Well, except maybe for the end of ADwD

Old 06-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #47
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
The sad thing is there isn't really anything else that would piss them off anymore.

Well, except maybe for the end of ADwD
Jon Snow why would they be pissed at that he literally becomes Jesus more or less
Spoiler:

I laughed my ass off when young Griff just invaded Westeros though that was awesome, Danny's two plus years of hard work all that blood shed and suffering all the politics all the wars all the kings and all it takes is one blackfire pretender and an army of mercenaries with a little common sense lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
watchpuppy, I didn't call you heartless. I said you were cold to the bone...or something to do with cold
hardmen making hard decisions

Old 06-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #48
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Maybe he just dies.

Spoiler:
I felt bad that Kevan died. AS Varys admitted, he was just trying to do the best for the Kingdom. Poor Tommen; he is screwed.

Last edited by Wooster; 06-04-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #49
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I detect an Eagle in the vicinity.

Old 06-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #50
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I detect an Eagle in the vicinity.
where? Link me the account please

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-05-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #51
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
so guys the trial of Prince of Peace is beginning in the Burrows

I'd like a list of his best derp moments...most epic stone walling and nastiest trolling preferably with links and direct quotes

lets end this nonsense
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/search.p...nduser&u=35931
Quote:
Also. lol at Game of Thrones fans.

That episode looked like something akin to a stack of pancakes with lots of strawberry syrup on top. Lots of syrup.
wasn't so shocking to me, since I read if before, but it was a bit...brutal.
Stabbing a prego woman in the stomach multiple times. throat cutting action, crossbow 'mercy'...was fun.
Though Catlyn Stark should have scared her face with nails...
Quote:

did you see the twitter and tumbler reactions?

the youtube reaction videos of people sobbing?

I mean my god...how can you not have seen that coming? I mean damn they dropped hints about it as far back as season 1

the sheer back lash has been awesome..

I gave into the dark side too I've totally trolled people into full on panic attacks over this

IWD of house bolton I should change my sig to "if you think this has happy ending you haven't been paying attention"
Ahahaha!
Frey....

I don't recall Theon being castrated in the books? Whaaaa?
And the guy that's cutting him is one funny bastard.

Last edited by Maruko; 06-05-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #52
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

lol the Sakura wank will not be ending any time soon.

She can summon Katsuyu now.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:12 AM   #53
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Naruto is a piece of crap.
The only reason I am reading it now is to laugh and finish the bet making stuff.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #54
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

So anybody here watch the death battles on screw attack? They did a Liono vs. He-man one recently. Gotta say my favorite won.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 06-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #55
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/search.p...nduser&u=35931

wasn't so shocking to me, since I read if before, but it was a bit...brutal.
Stabbing a prego woman in the stomach multiple times. throat cutting action, crossbow 'mercy'...was fun.
Though Catlyn Stark should have scared her face with nails...[
it was worse in the book from what I remember, they left a lot out of the nastier parts
Quote:

I don't recall Theon being castrated in the books? Whaaaa?
And the guy that's cutting him is one funny bastard.
Ramsay did cut his balls off in the novel actually

Quote:
Naruto is a piece of crap.
The only reason I am reading it now is to laugh and finish the bet making stuff.
you want terrible?

http://www.amazon.com/Lionel-Suggs/e/B006TPB3BA

exiled vs debater from the OBD and the guy behind the get backers deception

this dudes stories literally include the lines "you're attack on me was an attacked on every level of the infinite omniverses but you lost because my counter was omniversal beyond omniversal"

this..is legitimately published material...

Quote:
So anybody here watch the death battles on screw attack? They did a Liono vs. He-man one recently. Gotta say my favorite won.
unless Liono can fight someone capable of spinning so fast he reverses time..not sure what he can do

skrew attack boys are pretty good but they are at times out of their depth

Old 06-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #56
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

He-Man can bench press a moon. He has the power. Honestly, with this fight don't care if it made sense I just felt gratified that He-man won, never liked Thundercats that much.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 06-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #57
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He-Man can bench press a moon. He has the power. Honestly, with this fight don't care if it made sense I just felt gratified that He-man won, never liked Thundercats that much.
more than that he threw castle grey skull back in time and stale mated Precrissis superman in the strength department- he man winning must have been awesome

also Ninja of Cao "knights fight honorable"

*remembers the brutal raping and massacring of a quarter of Constantinople's population for the lulz on the way to the middle east*

yup...with a straight face NoC says..it "they are blinded by a code of honor where the viking is not!"

yup...

Old 06-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #58
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

He punches the Sword of Omens into dust...

lol that code of honor crap only applied to royalty and the bards they paid to sing about them. They were just as heartless and brutal as any other warrior of their time. BTW wouldn't bloodlust override that anyway.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #59
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Ramsay did cut his balls off in the novel actually

you want terrible?

http://www.amazon.com/Lionel-Suggs/e/B006TPB3BA

exiled vs debater from the OBD and the guy behind the get backers deception

this dudes stories literally include the lines "you're attack on me was an attacked on every level of the infinite omniverses but you lost because my counter was omniversal beyond omniversal"

this..is legitimately published material...
I meant cutting of his pen*s, sorry.
Ball cutting = castration lol
I wanted to ask if he'd cut of everything, or leave him like Varys.

Btw, thinking of this is disgusting.

And I've never heard of that guy you linked.
Seeing what you said about omniverse made me dizzy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog
*remembers the brutal raping and massacring of a quarter of Constantinople's population for the lulz on the way to the middle east*
They even made it a kingdom of some sort there, too? Right?

Last edited by Maruko; 06-05-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #60
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

NoC said that Natives in the Americas had no empires...e.e..

Quote:
Closed Thread