Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #21
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Bg Convo 85: Remember this?

Its a program that basicly emulates a system and lets you play games.

Like Visual Boy Advance. Its a free and easy to install program that takes like 10 seconds to install. You download a "rom" and move it into a folder/directory that you can find it in the Visual Boy Advance and then click run.

Bam you are playing a Game Boy Advance/GameBoy Color game on your computer/laptop.

An easy way of getting a rom for whatever game is google.
Just search, Pokemon Emerald Rom or Megaman Battle network rom. Any games name followed by rom and you should find a site to download it.

I guess this is really good for you since you can't buy games right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #22
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oooooooooohhh, how intriguing 0.0
Sounds almost too good to be true...e.e...

That's right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 06-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #23
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I used an emulator thingy before and edited fire red a little changed starters to Pikachu eevee and Vulpix, and added new pokemon to routes.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 06-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #24
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Yeah I'm using a lowwer end android. Yeah emulator softwar does exist for phones but they're really clunky and take up a huge amount of space and as it is some times my phone will crash from just browsing the web and other such stuff. Bright side is I can always go on youtube and watch LPs of quite a number of games

Yeah fairie emulators for video games. Basically they let you play some console games on your PC
Old 06-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #25
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Oooooooooohhh, how intriguing 0.0
Sounds almost too good to be true...e.e...

That's right
^ Its actually not.

In about 5 minutes you could easily start playing some Gameboy Advance games on your comp.

coolrom. com/emulators/gba/14/Visual_Boy_Advance.php
coolrom. com/roms/gba/14643/Mario_and_Luigi_-_Superstar_Saga.php

Just download those 2 things and you're set. You're gonna need a program called Winrar to extract zipped files.

Its just as easy as installing the emulator. Takes only a matter of seconds. Once you have it then you can easily open zipped files and take the "rom" file out of the archive.

When you double click the Visual Boy Advance icon on your desktop like any other program a small window with a black screen will open. Thats where you will see the game.

Just drag the rom file of whatever game you download (In this case that mario and luigi game) then drop it on the black screen and the game will start. Its like a dream come true

EDIT: Are we allowed to post links to sites that offer downloads?

Just copy and paste the links and remove the space between the dot and com

Last edited by Sagepain; 06-04-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #26
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
* Looks for that Jiraiya thread full of crap*
that the one where he had Jiraiya using recess level tactics?

*reads it* yup..yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
The Kages vs Kages threads are quite long records of princes debating. Although i forgot what he named them.

The threads where trees couldnt grow from mud and falling frogs would kill mountainbuster tanking kages.
can you find those and post them up in the burrows with the most offensive posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
I always wanted to try playing some of the fire emblem games

Oh sweet. Iwd you think you could get me access on a temp basis to the burrow so I can see the trial. Tha4t or maybe post screen caps once its over. Maybe on MAS or MF?

there's nothing to screencap it essentially comes down to a Quasi saying "well guys we can't really ban people for being idiots..but this guys such an idiot it seems like his idiocy legitimately is disruptive so if yall can show me some proof we move to nuke"

which is essentially the norm...on average we can't really ban for stupid which is why the BG code of conduct makes allowances for you guys to beat the ever loving tar out of stupid people and chase them off, if we can't use our powers to stop an infestation of derp we're going to make sure you have everything you need to do it yourself and without the hassle of "baww bullies!!!"

but every now and then you get one idiot so bad..he stops being dense and starts being a disruptive troll..Prince fits that criteria

though I will say this many of you were too soft on him(not all of you of course many of you man the battlements and tried to stop this dweeb) you guys should have brutalized him so badly that he rage quit the entire forum..this should have happened months ago

somehow...his little engine that could (if the little blue tike ran on down syndrome and a metric ton of cocaine) spirit..endeared him to you, it endeared him to me too but I had to be the bad guy yall kept playing eye of the tiger while you beat the snot out of him

you guys aren't Apollo Creed, he isn't Rocky Balboa there was never a worthy enemy there just a stupid child unwilling to learn from his peers

now that being said I'm fully aware of how hard it is to kick the teeth in of a guy like that..especially considering he genuinely meant well but thats what made him so dangerous and in the end all the kindness you gave him was all for not when he started lying and duping...

also thank you all for digging up his posts... if any thing good comes of this at the end of the day it will be because you guys decided you had enough of him and defended your section

as a mod and a BG'er I'm freaking proud of you guys...

NOW WHO WANTS TO GO DRINK'N WITH THE WATCH DOG WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER!!!

Old 06-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #27
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's okay, Sage. I opened the links anyway. Gracias chico. I'll get back to it tomorrow

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 06-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #28
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I found these so far, stone walling. The Vote for the Better Leader thread is the place to look for offensive posts.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...18&postcount=9

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...6&postcount=25
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 06-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #29
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
It's okay, Sage. I opened the links anyway. Gracias chico. I'll get back to it tomorrow
Alright cool. At least you have a chance at playing some of the greatest games in history.

Why didin't I bring this up before when you said you couldin't buy games?

Old 06-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #30
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Because you disliked me

Quote:
Old 06-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #31
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Who said I stopped disliking you?

I simply tolerate you

Old 06-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #32
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Oh ok iwd. If its basically just giving links to a quasi as evidence for the guy's dumbassery then I get it. Its not anything we havnt seen
Old 06-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #33
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Who said I stopped disliking you?
Setsun

Quote:
Old 06-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #34
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage. Fairie. Stop antagonizing each other or I'm getting the shipping chart out again
Old 06-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #35
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

I'm a married man. Try your best pathetic human!

Also. lol at Game of Thrones fans.

That episode looked like something akin to a stack of pancakes with lots of strawberry syrup on top. Lots of syrup.

Old 06-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #36
SexyandBeautiful
Super Banned

SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Game of Thrones was epic. Red Wedding. *theme song stuck in my head*
Old 06-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #37
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

You underestimate the power of quadratic format shipping.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #38
SexyandBeautiful
Super Banned

SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.SexyandBeautiful is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

what is quadromatic format sipping?
Old 06-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #39
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyandBeautiful View Post
what is quadromatic format sipping?
Why do you have red rep so soon?
Old 06-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #40
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it called Sasuke hotter than Kakashi and Yamato combined that's an auto down rep by the mighty daph

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Closed Thread