Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Erza Scarlet vs BM Naruto

Who wins?
Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Erza Scarlet vs BM Naruto

Not Erza

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 06-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #3
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only chance for Erza is the Nakagami Armor and it's hax but that only works against Magic.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:26 AM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't recall Erza being able to stand up to BM Naruto at all or being even in remotely near his league

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #5
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I don't recall Erza being able to stand up to BM Naruto at all or being even in remotely near his league
That's why I mentioned Nakagami, it's her sole chance due to the effect of Breaking the Rules of Magic and bending it to their will.

Minerva had that space manipulation and alteration of what is within her vision.
The Armor nullfied that magic and pretty much sliced it.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #6
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
That's why I mentioned Nakagami, it's her sole chance due to the effect of Breaking the Rules of Magic and bending it to their will.
So how would you apply that with Bijuu Bomb? Let alone Naruto can spam it. The problem with the armor is this: "what do you mean break rules of magic?"

Let alone he likely will blitz her too.

I can't see her dealing with even few hundred of KCM Naruto clones either.

Even a single one is incredibly hard for her. Its Nakagami that allows to survive longer probably.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #7
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
So how would you apply that with Bijuu Bomb? Let alone Naruto can spam it. The problem with the armor is this: "what do you mean break rules of magic?"

Let alone he likely will blitz her too.

I can't see her dealing with even few hundred of KCM Naruto clones either.

Even a single one is incredibly hard for her. Its Nakagami that allows to survive longer probably.
She has armor that

Tanks nukes
Gives her super speed
Summon 100 swords and shower them
A sword that pretty much slices through anything
Armor that lets her fly
Armor that tanks elemental attacks as well as give her the ability to use elemental attacks
Armor that seduces guys
An island busting/tanking armor set

She has more armors that I don't feel like looking up

It only takes her a second to swap armors and she can soak up a lot of damage even in her offensive armor that leaves her completely defenseless so imagine the damage she can take with armor on.

She has great reaction too. She could react and block multiple attacks from a girl who's sword slash beam things move so fast the human eye can't even see them and this was her in base

Her armor can tank some of the damage from Naruto or simply block it with her shield armor. She can also fly in that armor.

She can slice through stone in base too.

So yea I think she can hold her own against BM Naruto. Seduction armor might even win her the fight.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wasn't that rule breaking armor the result of a BS friendship power up?

I don't think erza can take multiple mountain busters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #9
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

I don't think erza can take multiple mountain busters
She can dodge or tank them. She tanked an island busting cannon and she has an island busting attack. Cheetah armor would dodge bijuu bombs.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #10
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devils Lawyer is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol no one takes that armor seriously. She dies from an frs.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
She has armor that

Tanks nukes
IF you mean Jupiter Cannon. It destroyed that armor and knocked her out for a duration.

Also that cannon isn't as powerful as bijuu bomb or close to it. Even KN6 ball has shown far greater.

Quote:
Gives her super speed
Flight Armor and Yuan Armor but not comparable to KCM Naruto's speed especially in shunshin.

Quote:
Summon 100 swords and shower them
KCM Naruto has tanked blade strikes directly. He can make multiple arms. HE can evade.

Quote:
A sword that pretty much slices through anything
I don't think she had this sword.

Quote:
Armor that lets her fly
It was some black armor.
But Erza is a close combatant so that negates her advantage against a ground opponent.

Quote:
Armor that tanks elemental attacks as well as give her the ability to use elemental attacks
Those armors halve elemental damage. She doesn't have a wind armor if I recall though.

Quote:
Armor that seduces guys
He may fall for this.

Quote:
An island busting/tanking armor set
She never busted an island. IT was combination of her and the other Erza and she barely survived it.

Also that rock formation was not an island.

Or if it was, it was sure heck much smaller then Tenrou which is like few kilometers at best probably.

THe thing is Islands vary in size.

Quote:
It only takes her a second to swap armors and she can soak up a lot of damage even in her offensive armor that leaves her completely defenseless so imagine the damage she can take with armor on.
And none of them are mountain level durable as yet unless I oversaw something.

Quote:
who's sword slash beam things move so fast the human eye can't even see them and this was her in base
She did and she does have great reaction which is why I will avoid a blitz argument unless its BM Naruto.

Although human reactions vary in fiction.

Quote:
So yea I think she can hold her own against BM Naruto. Seduction armor might even win her the fight.
A serious bm naruto blitzes and slaps and destroys her armor with ease.

Her greatest strength is natural durability and multiple armors but her offense is not enough.

Her best feat is tanking Tenrou Island's energy acculmination from Azuma's lost tree magic but it knocked her out until Jellal somehow reached her and gave her strength.

In the end of the day even if she tanks a BM Naruto's bijuu bomb she will be at least severely incapacitated.

ANd his balls are all multi-mountain on the lower side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
She used 2nd origin release so no friendship this time.

Does anyone know where Topchef got this island feat from? Post links if possible.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #12
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Does anyone know where Topchef got this island feat from?
His ass? I'm told he manages to pull lots of things from there.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #13
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukketsu View Post
His ass? I'm told he manages to pull lots of things from there.
I got it from your mom's ass
Old 06-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #14
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I got it from your mom's ass
I feel sorry for you.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #15
topchef
Banned

Quote:
I feel sorry for you.
I feel sorry for your mom's ass.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #16
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Quote:
I feel sorry for your mom's ass.
This is how you're going to try and saveface after 321zigzag3 completely destroyed your argument? I find your continued lack of anything remotely resembling competence disturbing.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #17
topchef
Banned

Quote:
This is how you're going to try and saveface after 321zigzag3 completely destroyed your argument? I find your continued lack of anything remotely resembling competence disturbing.
I wasn't arguing for erza, I can't even stand fairy tail. I was saying she could hold her own against Naruto. Learn how to read noob.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:35 AM   #18
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Quote:
I wasn't arguing for erza.
Quote:
I was saying she could hold her own against Naruto.
You were arguing for Erza. Your feelings towards Fairy Tail are irrelevant. You argued a case for Erza against Naruto, so you were arguing for Erza. This of course is ignoring the fact that my post made no distinction with regards to subject matter, I simply pointed out that your argument seemed to suck, so even if your point was correct (like that'll ever happen), it would be irrelevant anyway. As it stands, your post is little more than a straw-man, and accomplishes nothing. Also, there is no need to get so defensive. There are better ways to handle inferiority.

Quote:
Learn how to read noob.
That's pitiful, even by your standards. At least mom jokes have a slight chance of being amusing. This...well.

Last edited by Shukketsu; 08-27-2013 at 04:37 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #19
topchef
Banned

Quote:
You were arguing for Erza. Your feelings towards Fairy Tail are irrelevant. You argued a case for Erza against Naruto, so you were arguing for Erza. This of course is ignoring the fact that my post made no distinction with regards to subject matter, I simply pointed out that your argument seemed to suck, so even if your point was correct (like that'll ever happen), it would be irrelevant anyway. As it stands, your post is little more than a straw-man, and accomplishes nothing. Also, there is no need to get so defensive. There are better ways to handle inferiority.

That's pitiful, even by your standards. At least mom jokes have a slight chance of being amusing. This...well.
Pathetic. Just pathetic.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #20
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.JLI2infinity completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How on Earth does Erza stand a chance. The only beings in FT that have shown that kind of power are dragons and with the current state of things, dragons take a massive dump on even S Class Mages.
Closed Thread

Tags
erza, naruto