Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #81
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Darui Vs Konan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofPain View Post
Oh my friend I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I am not mad at all. In fact I am the exact opposite. I am happy as a clown because I am a clown. If anyone was intimidated they are stupid and have nothing to fear. And I had no intention to change the rules. But life is too short to grow up. We must enjoy it as children while it last before its too late.

This is just how it will go. Your bans do nothing. You ban...I create new alt. It's a cycle. The circle of rebirth and annoyance. I will stay. I will not leave your beloved side. Imagine an Army of Pop alts! It's a beautiful world eh?

I just had to respond because I know how much you hate being ingnored
you can always enjoy life. ultimately its up to you
mirai colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #82
KingofPain
Banned

KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Agreed!
Now were reaching some hard-core stuff.
To think it would be on a Dauri vs Konan thread.

Spoiler:
Not to be rude but still waiting on how konan counters Laser circus when ever someone gets the chance. No rush
KingofPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #83
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

And I knew the rules ya fool ya fool. I made 2 different alts to condridict myself to try to hide omy true identitiy...but then I got boared
you seriously think you're clever don't you?

Quote:
Oh come one now you don't give people on this fourm enough credit! There are intelligent people on this site.
you're right there are intelligent people on this forum, you are not among them nor are your cohorts or really the majority of your bookstore regs

Quote:
They all know my style.
clearly the mark of brilliance
Quote:
Especially since I tell sum people who I am. If you think I'm trying to fool people then your totally missing the motive of this.
oh I've got a fairly good idea what your motive is and it's pointless and will only end one way

Quote:

And you Know how I "love" uchiha's so maybe I should put it this way

I could be Saskue/Madara and the foum is the leaf
or (not in Uchiha terms)
Princeofpeace is Kabuto and all of these alts are just my edo tensi
the problem with this is, you're an idiot, those characters are stupid..at no point do you have the potential to put anything in danger and at no point are you anything other than..one unsuccessful troll among many

Quote:
yet you still took the time to quote me and comment. I am honored and acknowledged
..you don't do sarcasm well son

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-21-2013 at 09:29 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #84
POAL
Banned

POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Im seriously not that clever
My sarcasm is a lil rusty
My motives are in the mist
The rest I agree

and Dauri wins!
POAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #85
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ah but that's where we differ

I don't care about your motives, you are one more troll that needs putting down and will be.

the rest is silence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #86
POAL
Banned

POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.POAL is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

You like to fight huh? I never said you cared about my motives.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #87
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Oh come one now you don't give people on this fourm enough credit! There are intelligent people on this site. They all know my style. Especially since I tell sum people who I am. If you think I'm trying to fool people then your totally missing the motive of this.

or (not in Uchiha terms)

yet you still took the time to quote me and comment. I am honored and acknowledged
Idiot I was correcting your grammar.

Yet you still took the time to quote me and comment. I am honored and acknowledged.

Anyways. I would say... Possibly Konan if she can pull of Moses.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #88
POAL
Banned

YES! Nice to know you don't ignore bad grammar!

Of course Konan would win if she pulls of Moses! Nobody argues with that. Too bad she gets hit with Laser Circus before the time runs out.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #89
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

She fly's away from it.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:46 AM   #90
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh my friend I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I am not mad at all. In fact I am the exact opposite. I am happy as a clown because I am a clown. If anyone was intimidated they are stupid and have nothing to fear. And I had no intention to change the rules. But life is too short to grow up. We must enjoy it as children while it last before its too late.

This is just how it will go. Your bans do nothing. You ban...I create new alt. It's a cycle. The circle of rebirth and annoyance. I will stay. I will not leave your beloved side. Imagine an Army of Pop alts! It's a beautiful world eh?

I just had to respond because I know how much you hate being ingnored
Quote:
Oh come one now you don't give people on this fourm enough credit! There are intelligent people on this site. They all know my style. Especially since I tell sum people who I am. If you think I'm trying to fool people then your totally missing the motive of this.

or (not in Uchiha terms)

So Pop take whatever goals/motives you have with this 'cycle of rebirth and annoyance' and forget them.

because heres reality:

In the beginning many users defended you , me being one of them but you just ignoring what literally everyone says from mod to user kept making you harder to defend.

If you had just sat out your initial ban you would still be posting here without having to dupe 10 times. But like most the entire battleground try to say to it goes in one ear and out of the other.

Even without that the problem was quite trivial.

Then you had to make it even worse by breaking not only this sections but also this sites rules by duping, and if that wasnt worse enough you had to scream it from the rooftops that it was you.

Which each and every dupe you make youre just making yourself look more stubborn and retarded. In a cycle called 'The cycle of being stubborn and retarded'

And the worst part you are thinking that you are actually making some kind of statement, you actually convinced yourself that you are 'righteous' which justifies your +10 dupes and ban evading.

If everyone is missing this so-called motive of yours then whats the entire point of your 'plan'.

You got yourself into this. Not the Mods, Not the users. You.

And its also Not mods , not the users but your stubborness which keeps digging your own grave.

Your wasting your own time.

Best part is you are not even wasting our time because all it takes is a few clicks for your alts to get banned again. Nothing more, nothing less.

Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting a different result. Which this exactly what you are doing now with this duping of your.

Good luck with your imaginairy motives you are going to need alot of it.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:10 AM   #91
KingofPain
Banned

KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
She fly's away from it.
she can fly away from a guided missile. By the time she forms the wings the lasers are already after her.

So again I ask how does she counter Laser Circus
KingofPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #92
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I like how BMC rides up in here like a hurricane of truth and Prince of Peace just completely ignores his posts but responds to Shi's

you are a god damn coward and the only reason why you haven't been banned yet is because I take pleasure in allowing you more rope to further hang yourself with

even the forums white knights wont even defend you now, that's how spectacular this is

Old 06-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #93
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

PoP idk what you are trying to achieve but i know 1 thing.You are an absolute idiot.

Anyway just ban him every time he makes new alt,he will get bored in time and search another forum to troll or whatever.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #94
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
PoP idk what you are trying to achieve but i know 1 thing.You are an absolute idiot.

Anyway just ban him every time he makes new alt,he will get bored in time and search another forum to troll or whatever.
welcome to the BG's (unless you post here a lot already )

this is pretty much what we're doing just nuking him every time he dupes. The saddest part is if he had just taken his ban like a man none of this would have happened.

The guys main account only got temp banned because he made a bunch of dupes in a fit of immaturity

guy basically screwed himself over

Old 06-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #95
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Konan separates into thousands of pieces of paper. Laser circus can't hit them all. Konan did not do this when Tobi was choking her because she used all her chakra with the moses thing.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #96
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
welcome to the BG's (unless you post here a lot already )

this is pretty much what we're doing just nuking him every time he dupes. The saddest part is if he had just taken his ban like a man none of this would have happened.

The guys main account only got temp banned because he made a bunch of dupes in a fit of immaturity

guy basically screwed himself over

Its funny how he tries to appear as smart but hes dumb enough to do something like that,so much for that.

And yea,i post here ocassionally,u can find me either here or Town Bookstore,nice to "meet" you too lol

And no you're wrong,the saddest part is that he chooses to waste his time to make a new alt every day

Can't say i miss him anyway,his way of debating and constantly spamming titles to change peoples opinions was annoying. (tobirama threads for example)
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #97
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

without even looking into the postings of this thread, of the bat it doesn't really seem like darui would have much of a chance. konan's ability is just too tricky for someone as inexperienced as darui to deal with. no way around it, she is simply a better fighter
mirai colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #98
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Its funny how he tries to appear as smart but hes dumb enough to do something like that,so much for that.

And yea,i post here ocassionally,u can find me either here or Town Bookstore,nice to "meet" you too lol

And no you're wrong,the saddest part is that he chooses to waste his time to make a new alt every day

Can't say i miss him anyway,his way of debating and constantly spamming titles to change peoples opinions was annoying. (tobirama threads for example)
I went into the Bookstore ran into KalmEast and wondered if I had accidentally stumbled into the mental ward of the forum..was a truly odd experience, guys a total degenerate and a maniac

..the I know the mods there are good people and some of the Bookstores old generation of regs are now our current regs- and visa versa

Old 06-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #99
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm going to miss his "OOC" arguments for everything.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #100
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
I'm going to miss his "OOC" arguments for everything.
another fundamental failure to understand simple rules on his part

and it wasn't like you, me and every one and their mothers didn't try their hardest at some point or another to knock some sense into him