Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Ay Vs Orochimaru

Location - Hidden Cloud Ravine (Where Sasuke fought Ay)

Conditions
Orochimaru know full knowledge on Ay with 1hr prep
Ay know half knowledge on Orochimaru

Last edited by Hokoshi Imagazi; 06-03-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Mistake
Hokoshi Imagazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Ay Vs Orochimaru

manda GG, or Lariat GG. whichever lands first

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoshi Imagazi View Post
Location - Hidden Cloud Ravine (Where Sasuke fought Ay)

Conditions
Orochimaru know full knowledge on Orochimaru
Ay know half knowledge on Orochimaru
^What
Ay Speed blizes BTW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maybe if you gave Oro some prep.....
Old 06-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #5
Hokoshi Imagazi
Apprentice Genin

Hokoshi Imagazi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
Maybe if you gave Oro some prep.....
There you go, Oro has an 1hr prep
Old 06-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Speed blitz with lighting armor gg
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What does Blitzing do to Oro? Oro's body elastic and incredibly durable. Didn't Oro take multiple Tsunade super punches with no damage?
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #8
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishimomo View Post
What does Blitzing do to Oro? Oro's body elastic and incredibly durable. Didn't Oro take multiple Tsunade super punches with no damage?
Orochimaru gets his head knocked off his body. The end.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:57 PM   #9
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

The Powerup saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Edo tensei wreck?
The Powerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #10
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
manda GG, or Lariat GG. whichever lands first
Stop stating -insert jutsu- GG. It's not helpful and it's stupid. This battle is so much more than Manda vs Lariat..... just wow.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:50 AM   #11
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Oro is incredibly durable so I doubt a Lariat would put him out. Maybe Kusanagi can pierce through V2 armor, but idk. Raikage hasn't knocked anyone's head off before so stop saying he can just because he has power. If he has I want the chapter and page pronto. Otherwise it's not a feat.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^They are getting at that because of double lariat i think.

Still there isnt much oro has shown to be able to do. For a dude who supposedly wants to learn all jutsu he has shown suprisingly little of them.

A has harmed fully tranformed/released bijuus. And harmed them. Giant snakes wont do anything to him.

Oro may be able to tank alot because he can only tank so much before running out of chakra.

Kusanagi failed to pierced 4 tailed naruto. Chidori also failed to pierce A and featwise chidori has alot more going for it.

Oro cant harm A (not without edo tensei)

Oro also cant outlast A. A lightning armor isnt taxing chakra wise at all. While oral rebirth which pretty much is oro signature jutsu has been labeled as such. Even if oros chakra reserves are large orochimaru will run out chakra before A does because his fighting style is more taxing chakra wise.

Basically oro is just a punching bag here.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #13
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoshi Imagazi View Post
There you go, Oro has an 1hr prep
Terrible day for A.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #14
Naruto_Namikaze
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto_Namikaze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Most Likely Ay Because He has incredible speed and Blitz would really Hurt oro. Bad Also Orochimaru doesn't take physical Damage but raikage wears a Lighting Like aura which Makes His attack even Stronger But Oro. will put up a Fight

Last edited by Naruto_Namikaze; 06-04-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: O
Naruto_Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #15
The Powerup
Apprentice Genin

The Powerup saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why can't he Edo wreck Ay the OP gave him an hour prep? And oro has knowledge on Ay so he would shed his skin if he thinks the next attack is a finisher. He has prep can't he use it for Edo tensei?
The Powerup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #16
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

A can easily tear Orochimaru apart in pure cqc. Now Orochimaru can use oral rebirth but in a battle of stamina Raikage is going to win out.

How does A put down Manda and especially Hydra however.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #17
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He did cut off hachibis horn so i dont think manda/hydra are going to be much trouble

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #18
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Hydra has multiple heads and bigger than Manda.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #19
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
He did cut off hachibis horn so i dont think manda/hydra are going to be much trouble
I'm pretty sure that wasn't Ay. I think that was the 3rd Raikage.

And Chidori did pierce Ay's raiton armor.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #20
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Actually it was A who did that.

Chidori barely pierced A's armor.

My only statement is that Hydra's multiple heads could turn disadvantage against Raikage but anyway,

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer