Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:43 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Miss/Mister 2013 Contest Idea

Hello everyone,

Recently I have been thinking about the Miss/Mister Forum contest and I am aware this has been done before. However I think I didn't see this contest last year since no one probably wanted to organize/host it. I've been actually looking forward to host such event (in Offtopic?). Let me tell you what my ideas for this contest so far are:

The 5 round System

Round 1: Take a photo of your favorite outfit.
Contestants can either wear it or photograph the clothing only.
We don't want to scare off shy/in-confident people.
Shoes can be included if you want to, its not necessary.
Cosplay outfits or (Halloween) costumes are not allowed.

Round 2: Elevator speech. Use 5 lines to describe yourself.
Contestants are not allowed to mention their name or nickname.

Round 3: Take a photo of your beach wear.
Contestants can either wear it or photograph the clothing only.
Flip flops can be included if you want, its not necessary.
As for the ladies, extreme chest shots are not allowed.
Its inappropriate. Please keep in mind that minors visit this page.

Round 4: Take a photo of something that inspires you.
The photograph needs to speak for itself.
Contestants are not allowed to explain the photograph.

Round 5: Take a photo of your eyes.
As for the ladies: No heavy or extreme make-up allowed.
Keep it as natural as you possibly can please.
A simple, thin eyeliner with some mascara is considered okay.
Eyebrows can be included if you want, just don't zoom out too far.
People can't guess the person's ID from this photograph.

------------------------

The contest will be like this:
Each week a new round is introduced. So the contest will take 5 weeks.
Plus 1 month photography preparation and 1 week to sign up.
One round will be a thread with a poll, so people can vote on their favorite photo.
Of course male and female will be separated.
Contestants with the least votes won't make to to the next round.
That way you will end up with a few contestants in the final round.

------------------------

Here are some of the photography rules I've thought of:
- All photos must be taken within the preparation month of the contest.
- No black and white shots
- Upload original image on www.tinypic.com
- No cropping or photo shop allowed
- Contestants can only apply 1 photo per round
- Small smart phone photographs are not allowed
- Shooting all entries within one day is no problem whatsoever
- All photos must be made by yourself, no internet images allowed
- All photos will be resized and progressed by me.
This in order not to stretch the page or for the page to load slowly.
(The images should be around 500 pix, just for the idea for now)

I'm sure everyone has a digital camera at home somewhere.
And if not: It shouldn't be a bother to borrow one from someone else.

-------------------------

Here are some of the contest rules I've thought of:
- Contestants have 1 week to sign up via a PM they send me.
If you want to cancel again, you must do this within this week.
The first and last date of this week will be clearly announced.
This will be in a signing up thread, specially for this contest.
- Contestants have 1 month to make the photographs.
If they can't make it in time they can no longer participate.
All 5 entries must be send in 1 PM all at once. With tinypic links.
- All contestants must remain anonymous.
They are not allowed to reveal via PM which photograph is theirs.
If you are found out, you are no longer allowed to participate.
In case the winner is found out later on, the title gets withdrawn
and passed on to the runner up of this contest.
- The winner will receive a special Miss or Mister badge.

Maybe the mods can give them a CT?
Thats not up to me sadly, so you guys can decided on this.

--------------------------

So these are my ideas so far. The reason I want people to photograph their own items is because I find that so much more personal than browsing some images on internet. I also wanted to keep all the contestants as anonymously as possible, since you will always get the issue with popular people that would automatically win over all the others. I want this contest to be fun and easy for everyone. The reason you don't have to show your own body and face is also to encourage shy people to enter this contest.

Please let me know if this is a good idea or not.
Also, if you have any doubts about this, feel free to ask me questions.
I'd really love to host this myself, somewhere during the end of 2013.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kiseki; 06-02-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Location: Showing my pocketwatch collection to the girl of my dreams, in the cornfields of love.
TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Miss/Mister 2013 Contest Idea

This seems like a pretty cool idea.
Good rule settings aswell.
I wouldn't mind taking part.
TsukuSusaRasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I actually genuinely like the idea. Good on you, kismexy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thank you very much both of you!
So far positive reactions only and I'm super thankful for that.
Don't be shy if you have any questions or doubts.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #5
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Yeah i might even join in on this

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I wanna join Kisekiiiiii!!!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Good to see you guys openly tell me you want to join already.
Please make sure to officially join when I make the thread around that time.
I'm glad its appealing for all kinds of people. Even males. Hooray!

Old 06-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #8
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I'll probably join this o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This format encourages more people to participate in such events. I think you've done well. This is exciting! :3

"In case the winner is found out later on, the title gets withdrawn and passed on to the runner up of this contest"

You mean after the contest is finished? That doesn't make sense if the winners do get a badge or a title. Please explain.
Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #10
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Hooray, Leo! Please do so later on this year ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
This format encourages more people to participate in such events. I think you've done well. This is exciting! :3

"In case the winner is found out later on, the title gets withdrawn and passed on to the runner up of this contest"

You mean after the contest is finished? That doesn't make sense if the winners do get a badge or a title. Please explain.
Yes. After the contest is finished, within the timezone of one or two months I guess. If I get a PM that clearly proofs that the winner has been cheating, I'm withdraw the Miss or Mister title. If too many time has been passed we're not going to bother withdrawing it anymore I think. By then people already look out for next year's contest. So I think the title or badge should be withdrawn if proven they've been cheating. As in... serious removal of the badge and/or title they won. Of course I must ask a moderator to help me out on this one, since I don't have the powers to do it myself.

I hope people are honest within the contest. There will always be people who ask for votes secretly in PM. I'd like to ask people to watch out and don't go along with that. Anyone is free to PM me if this happens to you during the contest. I'll make sure to keep these people anonymously as well.

Thank you for asking this.

Last edited by Kiseki; 06-02-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:16 AM   #11
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
Yes. After the contest is finished, within the timezone of one or two months I guess. If I get a PM that clearly proofs that the winner has been cheating, I'm withdraw the Miss or Mister title. If too many time has been passed we're not going to bother withdrawing it anymore I think. By then people already look out for next year's contest. So I think the title or badge should be withdrawn if proven they've been cheating. As in... serious removal of the badge and/or title they won. Of course I must ask a moderator to help me out on this one, since I don't have the powers to do it myself.
But people would know who the winner is as soon as they get a badge, since it would be related to this contest. After winning the competition, the winner will not be anonymous (ovbiously) Hence why the rule I quoted earlier would not work. The rest is pretty good, and I agree that it should be removed if it is found that they cheated. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
I hope people are honest within the contest. There will always be people who ask for votes secretly in PM. I'd like to ask people to watch out and don't go along with that. Anyone is free to PM me if this happens to you during the contest. I'll make sure to keep these people anonymously as well.

Thank you for asking this.
Yes, there's always that. I guess people can't help it. However, if people are honest with themselves, they should vote for what they see/like not what others tell them to.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #12
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

It was originally my idea to make the winner's user name public.
After all, everyone wants to know who has won.
The whole anonymous-thing is only during the contest itself.
So when people voted their winners I'll announce who became Miss and Mister.
All the people that lost remain anonymously of course. Which is a plus.

I don't see why I should keep the winners anonymously to be honest.
After all, they all want to win and have that badge for people to see.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #13
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Yeah and that's how it should be. I have no problem with that. My only concern was that rule that said "if the winner is found out later on they would have their title/badge removed" Found out as in cheating would work, if you meant it that way, then my apologies. I misread that part...I should not be browsing on the phone xD

Everything sounds good.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is a great idea, especially if you can make it work well.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #15
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

X, you don't need to apologize. My English isn't all that after all
I am glad I could make you fully understand now.

Shikamaru, thanks! I will try my best once the time is there.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Time for me to be added. Sorry Divine, you auto lose.
------------------------------------------------------------------
So the elevater speech is use discribing our self? Or persanality?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #17
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

I'll try to participate in this contest. Despite how much I leave the forum from time-to-time. But I'll make an effort to be on the forum more.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #18
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
You cut that out its on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
I'll try to participate in this contest. Despite how much I leave the forum from time-to-time. But I'll make an effort to be on the forum more.
Do it rogue no sense in not trying

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:51 PM   #19
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Let me share you this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevator_pitch
Its a way of advertising yourself to people you haven't met before.
So this round would be more about your personality I guess.
For example, if you are good with kids, mention that.
Or you can tell about the things you've accomplished in life too.
If you really want to talk about how your nails are pretty 24/7, you can.
Its really personal and I expect every Elevator speech to be entirely different.

I hope you understand now. If not, please say so

Old 06-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Divine.. don't make me take the sixpack out... I will scube you till you die with that washboard.

You can not beat this...

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote