Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #101
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Close
Posts: 2,256
Rep Power: 10
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Whos downplaying Sakura? Base Sakura is honestly not that effective in a fight. She demonstrated no speed in the Sasori fight that you keep talking about. Sakura literally has no speed or evasive feats, even Hinatas part 1 fight demonstrates more.

Sakura jumps in the air and hits a huge rectangular block of sand and all of a sudden she has amazing speed.

She also dodged Sasori's needles WITHOUT being controlled. Does Hinata even have any dodging feats? Hinata is basically featless.

I think this is the first time I am on the same side of the argument with DevilsLawyer.

Hinata struggles with the most basic skills while Sakura has mastered several high-level skills. These include, but are not limited to, summoning, Yin seal, super strength, and medical ninjutsu.

During Tsunade's fight with Kabuto, we had a little taste of what a mastery of medical ninjutsu could do. Kabuto was able to render several of Tsunade's limbs useless, and Tsunade was able to scramble Kabuto's nervous system. Sakura is already so proficient with medical ninjutsu that she is the head of the medic squad.

Yin seal grants her instant regeneration. This should end the fight right here.

Rotation sucks and is seriously overestimated. The best feats it has are against genin and fodder. Rotation hasn't proven to us.

In contrast, we already know Sakura can destroy an area the size of a city block with a single punch.

Sakura's ability to dodge Sasori's needles shows that she can dodge Hinata easily.

Hinata is a little who is nervous as . To quote DL, people only like her because they want to see Naruto teabag her. Hinata IS BASICALLY FEATLESSunless you consider fodder.

Edyl is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #102
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite
 
feltlikeposting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 431
Rep Power: 6
feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Please page and chapter where she dodged Sasoris needles without being controlled, stop wanking the Sasori fight she was being controlled during everything impressive she did.
feltlikeposting is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #103
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite
 
feltlikeposting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 431
Rep Power: 6
feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
First is part stupid if she can see his attacks that means a much slower opponent like Hinata would be easier. Hinata has no quick reflexes so I don't even know where you got that from.

Yet he was in the same ch he was throwing around the objects blurring speeds. So he slowed down supposedly for that particular object. That is stupid besides that she dodged his Iron world on the next chapter. Which was a multi directional attack. Plus shattering the the puppets while it was in mid blitz . This is all combat feats. Vs the multiple scenes of Hinata dying or hospitalized.
Chiyo herself was barely dodging Iron sand. That tells you how fast all of the objects were including the iron. The needles was not the only fast attack he launched.

Your judgement of the speed in the series is poor at best. You just said kakashi would have gotten one shot by sasori. Plus you said that a part 1 Hinata looks to be faster than characters who have had a massive spike in speed.

You are arguing because you want to wank Hinata but can't. Plus downplay Sakura which you can't. Like I said she could rape before the seal. The only reason the yin seal is relevant to this thread is because individuals like yourself like to promote that emo chick above her status. Which is failure. Sakura at best during most of the series was at a constant fail level. But Hinata she was way below that even Ten Ten can be proven to be better.

This is why I like debating for Sakura.
The shapes were bouncing off eachother , thats how she saw through the attacks. Shes not going to be able to react to fists in her face like a sharingan/byakugan user would.

What do you mean he slowed down for the bigger objects. If what you're saying is true he would be slowing down for the smaller objects so the bigger objects can go at the same speed. It simply doesnt make sense, even factoring gravity assuming the attack was going straight down, it still wouldnt be as fast.

And yes if you think Sasori can throw that HUGE object with MASSSIVE SURFACE AREA and the speed of a needle to Kakashi, Kakashi is dead. But he cant its simply impossible.

Im not even wanking Hinata, its just obvious that someone like Hinata with the byakugan is a counter to Sakura. Like you even said before her style is evasive with one shot punches. Her style would work better on a mid range fighter not a close range fighter.

What does base Sakura do? Run around while being air palmed and maybe punch a whole in the ground? Wont do because Hinata has the Byakugan she will be able to see through the dust (im saying dust because she wont be injured from it, Sakuras never injured someone doing this). Sakura runs in to attack and gets out matched in taijutsu...she hasnt showed decent speed, did you see her fighting Kakashi?
feltlikeposting is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #104
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyl View Post
She also dodged Sasori's needles WITHOUT being controlled. Does Hinata even have any dodging feats? Hinata is basically featless.

Hinata vs Neji, she showed more evasion skills there than Sakura has her entire career at a ninja

I think this is the first time I am on the same side of the argument with DevilsLawyer.

Hinata struggles with the most basic skills while Sakura has mastered several high-level skills. These include, but are not limited to, summoning, Yin seal, super strength, and medical ninjutsu.

For the last time Sakura does not have Yin Seal, its called the White Strength Seal and also I am so tired of people comparing two people and saying that one isn't as good as the other just because they don't have a certain skill, they are two different people with two different fighting styles and as for the super strength, in case you didn't notice Hinata's Gentle first is capable of breaking stone just as well as Sakura, as shown when she made that dent in the ground with she fought against pain and what simple skills have you ever seem Hinata struggle with? She's only ever struggled with the gentle fist and that was due to lack of confidence not inability

During Tsunade's fight with Kabuto, we had a little taste of what a mastery of medical ninjutsu could do. Kabuto was able to render several of Tsunade's limbs useless, and Tsunade was able to scramble Kabuto's nervous system. Sakura is already so proficient with medical ninjutsu that she is the head of the medic squad.

No she was not Shizune was head of the medical squad and you show me a time when Skaura has shown anything on Tsunade and Kabuto's level of medcial mastery

Yin seal grants her instant regeneration. This should end the fight right here.

Once again, not Yin Seal and it has shown no such thing it has just given her a major strength boost as far as we've seen

Rotation sucks and is seriously overestimated. The best feats it has are against genin and fodder. Rotation hasn't proven to us.

Rotation is a defense that sends the opponents power right back at them with more than twice the force as explained by Ten Ten in Neji's fight against Naruto, it was also able to fend off attacks from the 10 tails so..yeah I think it's proved plenty

In contrast, we already know Sakura can destroy an area the size of a city block with a single punch.

So what Hinata can block Sakura's Chakra points before she even activates White Strength Seal, just because she has strength doesn't mean that she will connect

Sakura's ability to dodge Sasori's needles shows that she can dodge Hinata easily.

Skura never dodged Sasori's Needles now later on in the fight you might be able to say she was getting better but it was said that Chiyo had complete control of Sakura's body during that time which was why she able to dodge the needles, and needles are nothing like a person in combat, lets see here needles that just shoot straight vs a person who can change direction and aim for openings, you show me then Sakura has dodged close combat like what Hinata is capable of, plus Hinata doesn't even need to make direct contact a glancing blow from the gentle fist is all that's needed as explained by Kakashi during Hinata's fight with Neji

Hinata is a little who is nervous as . To quote DL, people only like her because they want to see Naruto teabag her. Hinata IS BASICALLY FEATLESSunless you consider fodder.



Oh and I suppose Sakura has been the most useful person in the word right? The same girl who can't keep herself from being knocked out to save her life, the one who couldn't dodge a Kabuto who was slowly flying through the air when he was knocked back by Naruto and didn't wake up even as bridge was falling under her? I don't like Sakura that's true but its because she annoys the hell out of me with the crap she does like punching Sai for telling her truth about Sasuke. I don't care if Naruto get's with Hinata, would it be nice if he did, yeah but the only character I'm actually concerned about in this show is Gaara. hinata is not useless just because she doesn't get shown as much as Sakura and while she has pretty much lost all of her fights, you have to look at who she was fighting, Neji and then Pain, I'd like to see how Sakura would have done against both of them.
chapter 265, page 10 Skaura basically saying that she can't dodge, I'm tired of this whole Sakura is the best dodger in the world lie people keep spitting she's dodged nothing, ever.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #105
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
The shapes were bouncing off eachother , thats how she saw through the attacks. Shes not going to be able to react to fists in her face like a sharingan/byakugan user would.

What do you mean he slowed down for the bigger objects. If what you're saying is true he would be slowing down for the smaller objects so the bigger objects can go at the same speed. It simply doesnt make sense, even factoring gravity assuming the attack was going straight down, it still wouldnt be as fast.

And yes if you think Sasori can throw that HUGE object with MASSSIVE SURFACE AREA and the speed of a needle to Kakashi, Kakashi is dead. But he cant its simply impossible.

Im not even wanking Hinata, its just obvious that someone like Hinata with the byakugan is a counter to Sakura. Like you even said before her style is evasive with one shot punches. Her style would work better on a mid range fighter not a close range fighter.

What does base Sakura do? Run around while being air palmed and maybe punch a whole in the ground? Wont do because Hinata has the Byakugan she will be able to see through the dust (im saying dust because she wont be injured from it, Sakuras never injured someone doing this). Sakura runs in to attack and gets out matched in taijutsu...she hasnt showed decent speed, did you see her fighting Kakashi?
Lol the shapes were bouncing of each other now ok ch and pg of that.

Again where is your proof the block being slow. It caved in the ground at a highly destructive pace. In another scene a block of it size was seen as a blur. The one sakura dodged faced was meant to be shown dramatic so it was slown down. For the purpose of effect.

Multiple people in this story can throw out huge aoe attacks at high speeds and has been dodged. Do you even read Naruto? That or manga at all because it is clear you don't know what you are talking about. Gaara throws out huge aoe of that level all the time and has been casually dodged and no the attacks are not slow. Gaara was throwing up massive waves of sand capable of reacting to deidara's explosions at point blank. Do you think thousands of pounds of sand is light? it is not yet he manipulates as if it is no burden at high speeds. Again your argument about the size of an attack is asinine.

You keep mentioning the byakugan like it matters. The byakugan doesn't amplify combat abilities. It only helps them see inside the body to use their fighting style. There Hyuga clan strength is completely derived from their own skill levels unlike the sharigan. So just because Hinata has a byakugan doesn't mean she don't suck.

Base Sakura blitzes the hell out Hinata. Before she even activated the Yin seal she first blitzed the juubi spawn in base. She tagged it then activated Yin seal to tag it again. Those things were capable of reacting to base Sasuke and Naruto. Besides that even in base she was outputting decent size area attacks with her fist.

All of this is redundant because you know at the end of the day Sakura is massively superior to Hinata. You are arguing to say that Hinata is ok against her basic abilities. Her real abilities yin seal which is her real skill level takes a dump on her. So what exactly are you arguing that Sakura can't curbstomp her without flexing to much chakra or that Sakura has to actually try a little by activating yin seal and curb stomping her. The only difference between the two is one can't be argued against the other is just for individuals who like to try to hold onto to say Hinata is better.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 07-26-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 07-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #106
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite
 
feltlikeposting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 431
Rep Power: 6
feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

You have no proof that the block was fast to warrant any kind of speed feats for Sakura. Your poof is that it created enough force to cave a hole into the ground, that doesnt equate to speed im done arguing about that.

If you're saying that Base Sakura speed blitzed a Juubi spawn then Hinata spped blitzed a Juubi spawn aswell, Hinata also rushed up to a Juubi spawn and used 64 palms on it...I dont consider either of these speed blitzing btw, the Juubi spawns obviously arent that fast.

Also where are Sakuras amazing evasive and reactive feats when that Juubi spawn sneaks up behind her?

Im arguing that Hinata can beat base Sakura. The only people that disagree are the people that wank the Sakura v Sasori fight even though Sakura admits she cant dodge his attacks and she was being controlled.
feltlikeposting is offline  
Old 07-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #107
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
You have no proof that the block was fast to warrant any kind of speed feats for Sakura. Your poof is that it created enough force to cave a hole into the ground, that doesnt equate to speed im done arguing about that.

If you're saying that Base Sakura speed blitzed a Juubi spawn then Hinata spped blitzed a Juubi spawn aswell, Hinata also rushed up to a Juubi spawn and used 64 palms on it...I dont consider either of these speed blitzing btw, the Juubi spawns obviously arent that fast.

Also where are Sakuras amazing evasive and reactive feats when that Juubi spawn sneaks up behind her?

Im arguing that Hinata can beat base Sakura. The only people that disagree are the people that wank the Sakura v Sasori fight even though Sakura admits she cant dodge his attacks and she was being controlled.
Obviously not you keep pursuing it. The act it caved the ground in is more than enough proof. No object just falls and creates that type of impact. Even one of that size. It takes huge momentum to force it to do that. Secondly I mentioned Iron world which she dodged on the next pg. Plus the other block clearly moving at high speeds that chiyo dodged. It was anything but small. The only thing you have is hur durr it looked slow to me arguement.

Difference being Hinata was going all out when she attacked the juubi using her best move. Sakura used her initial blitz to set up for her combo that she performed in yin seal.

Yeah it is a war zone Neji got killed by a spike so your point on mentioning trivial scenes like that is what? She doesn't have 360 vision.

She admitted to not being able to keep up with his attacks at the beginning of the fight. Here is a shocking revelation for you. Characters in manga get stronger as a fight continues. This fact has only been around for a decade plus in manga. Nobody is wanking the sasori fight you just want to maintain some false illusion of Hinata being strong in some way.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 07-27-2013, 02:40 AM   #108
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite
 
feltlikeposting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 431
Rep Power: 6
feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Done arguing, Hinata's speed blitz doesnt count because "she was using her most powerful attack", such bias im over it.

Keep believing base Sakura can speed blitz . Udon speed blitzes aswell I hear.
feltlikeposting is offline  
Old 07-27-2013, 03:01 AM   #109
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Done arguing, Hinata's speed blitz doesnt count because "she was using her most powerful attack", such bias im over it.

Keep believing base Sakura can speed blitz . Udon speed blitzes aswell I hear.
Who said it doesn't count. I said Sakura's was better which was true. A one hit kill vs a need to layer multiple hits is clearly superior.

I am glad you concede because you really don't have a case at all just spinning your wheels.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now  
Old 07-27-2013, 03:07 AM   #110
Hiei
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,355
Rep Power: 9
Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hiei is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Done arguing, Hinata's speed blitz doesnt count because "she was using her most powerful attack", such bias im over it.

Keep believing base Sakura can speed blitz . Udon speed blitzes aswell I hear.
I don't see Udon blitzing Juubi clones........
Hiei is offline  
Old 07-27-2013, 06:04 AM   #111
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant
 
darshen13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Amegakure
Posts: 752
Rep Power: 2
darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Err guys can we like not talk so critically?? I mean, we should look at all their strong points and weak points, and compare them to each other, not over-estimating and underestimating them. I think hinata would win. Just my opinion, so don't criticise me
__________________
I've done my research. Now we play for real....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline  
Old 07-27-2013, 06:08 AM   #112
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant
 
darshen13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Amegakure
Posts: 752
Rep Power: 2
darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

But you can feel free to correct me!!!
__________________
I've done my research. Now we play for real....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline  
Old 09-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #113
Turson
Ninja Academy Student
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0
Turson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Sakura wins with low difficulty if she fights by herself. Its negative difficulty is she summons Katsuyu.

Moreover, Sakura is more intelligent.
Turson is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.