Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default The Japanese Question Game..

I need 2 people to reply. I will give you my answers.

1.How long you been learning japanese?

2.What's your favorite japanese word?

Which one are you?
Fluient Japanese speaker
Native japanese speaker
Semi-Fluient Japanese speaker
Japanese Amateur
Japanese Beginner

Which one do you prefer?
Japanese Writing
Japanese Speaking

Do you know?
Hiragana only
Hiragana and Katakana
Hiragana and Kanji
Romaji only
Romaji, Kanji,Hiragana, and Katakana?

Japanese is your favorite language?
Yes/Hai
No/iie
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
Takayama
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Climbing through yo window, snatching yo people up. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.
Takayama has completed a tough C-rank mission!Takayama has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Japanese Question Game..

long time. I taught myself 8 years ago when I was 12. ^_^

2.What's your favorite japanese word? hmm...Tsuki

Which one are you?
Fluient Japanese speaker

Which one do you prefer?
i like writing and speaking equally

Do you know?
Romaji, Kanji,Hiragana, and Katakana

Hai, you could say that it is. More or less.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

That is very good. You taught yourself while you was 12..

I am teaching myself Japanese right now too.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #4
Takayama
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Climbing through yo window, snatching yo people up. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.
Takayama has completed a tough C-rank mission!Takayama has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That's cool ^^

So, how are you approaching it? Like, are you doing the formal and informal? Or, eh, I am not very good at explaining things xD
Old 05-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takayama View Post
That's cool ^^

So, how are you approaching it? Like, are you doing the formal and informal? Or, eh, I am not very good at explaining things xD
Yes, I am getting better.. I do is I write them over and over again everyday day.
I am learning Casual and. Not Casual.

Un- No ( Casual)
iie- No ( Not casual)

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
Takayama
Ninja Academy Student

That's good

So, as far as fluency how are you doing? Like are you fluent, semi-fluent, can speak some and understand some but not quite fluent to be semi-fluent?

I ramble sometimes I apologize ^^
Old 05-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I only know some words
favorite word is パイ

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #8
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

I need 2 people to reply. I will give you my answers.

March 2013

Sugoi
Papa
Aijin
Tabemono
Onaka...ETC..

Which one are you?
Japanese Amateur

Which one do you prefer?
Japanese Writing

Do you know?
Romaji and Hiragana.. I know little Katakana.
I know few kanji words.

Yes

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Which one are you?
Fluient Japanese speaker
Native japanese speaker
Semi-Fluient Japanese speaker
Japanese Amateur
Japanese Beginner

Which one do you prefer?
Japanese Writing
Japanese Speaking

Do you know?
Hiragana only
Hiragana and Katakana
Hiragana and Kanji
Romaji only
Romaji, Kanji,Hiragana, and Katakana?

Yes/Hai
No/iie
Probly 2 years, or a bit longer

Utsukushi

Semi-fluent

Speaking and writing

Hiragana, Katakana, Romaji, and Kanji

In between.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #10
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Probly 2 years, or a bit longer

Utsukushi

Semi-fluent

Speaking and writing

Hiragana, Katakana, Romaji, and Kanji

In between.
2 years old????

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-30-2013, 11:55 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hahaha. Nah.
The duration I've been learning it. Kinda sporadic though, but if I were to put the amount of time together, I guess it rounds to two years.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:59 AM   #12
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

About your parents? They know japanese I'm correct?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-31-2013, 01:17 AM   #13
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dodesu ka Iki mina!
geugeos eun eotteohge jinhaeng moduga!

Anru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:30 AM   #14
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Dodesu ka Iki mina!
geugeos eun eotteohge jinhaeng moduga!
????.

That's sounds like Spanish mix up with japanese.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-31-2013, 01:33 AM   #15
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nope the first texst is 100% Japanese and the second is Korean.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:35 AM   #16
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

And how you been learning japanese?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-31-2013, 01:42 AM   #17
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

well in fact I am still in the learning stage but if you ask how I am learning Japanese,

I learned to undersand Japanese by watching anime with English sub and of course I got learned some words because of that, but most I learnt from Japanese learning sites though still searching for Dutch-Japanese or Enlgish-Japanese book so I can inprove my Japanese more same go's for the Korean language.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:56 AM   #18
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Me, I know the signs how about you?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-31-2013, 02:07 AM   #19
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

well I am not good with the signs yet xD

Old 05-31-2013, 02:10 AM   #20
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
well I am not good with the signs yet xD
How long have you been learning it?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink