Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #41
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
So if she is not going to use it when they are mobile then....why would they not be mobile??

The Oto ninja were able to move and Inochi used it on them succesffuly (which is what I meant)
HOEVER
Ino never used mind transfer on a mobile opponent because they were either
-K.O'd
-trapped by shadows
-could not move

Exactly it's risky. Also it would be OOC for her to do that since she never used it like that before. SHe is too smart to use it when they can move.

Yes Ino has shown ONE way to capture a target. Way to go she captured a genin....good luck catching chunnin level ninja in the same trap! Especially their parents. How and why would the opponents not stay mobile

How would Shikaku's body be taken over when he is mobile?
How would Choza just let Choji bowl him over?



Nobody said that being a big target makes it easier to mind switch with the foe

Everyone at the academy just said that if the opponent was mobile then the jutsu would not work
Prince you are just a hypocrite, you just said not too long ago that Ino was able to catch the 10 tails because he was a bigger target so how does that change now that it's Choza.

And the reason I say they wouldn't be mobile is because Shiukamru could have captured them with his shadows or Ino could have trapped them.

But of course you already should know this since I've been repeating myself the entire time, but what should I expect you always ignore what I was and pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Inoichi used mind disturbance on two ninja that were running towards him, so how could he not catch them? show me when he's caught someone who was trying to avoid him, how about that.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #42
Gentlefist
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 0
Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Ha
Don't get me started on hipicrites for what you did said to prince

The ten tails point does not make anyway sense. I never said that. Also the ten-tails was not moving. It was charging a TBB so it was not mobile

They will not let themselves get caught in the shadows. Choza would jump and use his Bo to hit them. They would dodge the shadows.

Shikaku would use his own shadows to get the foes as well

How would they avoid mind disturbance when they have no knowledge of it? They son know what it is or how to counter it.

Look honey, your not the only one repeating yourself so get off that high horse.
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #43
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Ha
Don't get me started on hipicrites for what you did said to prince

The ten tails point does not make anyway sense. I never said that. Also the ten-tails was not moving. It was charging a TBB so it was not mobile

Yes you did, it wasn't on this thread, but you did and if you pull that whole Prince said not me I swear,

They will not let themselves get caught in the shadows. Choza would jump and use his Bo to hit them. They would dodge the shadows.
What good will jumping do him when Shikamru's shadow can come up off of the ground?

Shikaku would use his own shadows to get the foes as well
Shikaku's shadows can't come off of the ground

How would they avoid mind disturbance when they have no knowledge of it? They son know what it is or how to counter it.
Oh really, so his daughter doesn't know that he can use mind disturbance, I'm going to let you listen to yourself on that one

Look honey, your not the only one repeating yourself so get off that high horse.
You are Prince, just because you change your name does change who you are. What I did was originally meant as a joke, but oh no Prince can't see that. Oh and by the way, do you really think the alt thing is going to work? No it's not, because sat up there and told everyone who you are so if they banned princeofpeace what makes you think they won't ban Gentlefist when sat up here and told everyone that you're Prince.

Also don't call me honey, you don't know me like that and the only reason you've seen sitting up here repeating yourself is because you don't read and you constantly keep asking me questions about things I never said as if I did and I'm not on a high horse so can come up off of that bull you're trying to spit right now.

And I can talk about you being a hypocrite as much as I want because you've been a hypocrite for as long as I've known you and yet somehow I find a reason to defend you and why? Tell me why am I defending you? when people tell me all kind of things about you and I tell them you aren't that bad, why? my doing it one time as a joke doesn't make me hypocrite like you are so please try something else and oh by the way I read your little Tobirama post and like I thought you did nothing but criticize him and even gave him the heat for certain things that weren't even his fault. I'm not the mood for it Prince I'm tired, so please next time you decide to pull this crap come at me correctly sunny boy.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 06-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #44
Gentlefist
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 0
Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Ten-Tails was not mobile. It was still charign its TBB...thus ez target for Ino

Lifting the shadows off the ground would only have hope to pierce Choza not to bind him. Nobody said his shadows can go off the ground

That's right they have no knowledge of it. Unless you want to prove me wrong with a chp. Which you can't.
Inochi does not know about Ino's hair tech.
If your not going to consider the experience and power and teachings of the Previous Ino-shika-cho then I will be like you. We will use FEATS only. Not assuming anything.
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #45
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Ten-Tails was not mobile. It was still charign its TBB...thus ez target for Ino

So what Choza is slow so he's fair game too

Lifting the shadows off the ground would only have hope to pierce Choza not to bind him. Nobody said his shadows can go off the ground

You do realize that his shadow only has to touch his to bind him right?

That's right they have no knowledge of it. Unless you want to prove me wrong with a chp. Which you can't.
Inochi does not know about Ino's hair tech.
If your not going to consider the experience and power and teachings of the Previous Ino-shika-cho then I will be like you. We will use FEATS only. Not assuming anything.
Oh please do not try that, because you just tried to do the same thing to me earlier when you said Ino would never be able to break out of mind disturbance since she hat no feat of it. I've been saying what their feats are this entire time, what they could and could not do by what they've shown and what was possible for them to do because of what they've shown.

And you know what prince that is just fine, you can do that because common sense would tell them not to stand still when me makes the hand sign.

I didn't ignore anything, however, they haven't shown any canon feats or even mentioned being able to do some of the things their kids can do, for all you know they could have learned those moves from another family member.


But go ahead, show how they win manga feats only then Prince, please do, be like me and see if it really hurts my feelings.

And while you;re at it you might want to add the fact that Inochi doesn't know about mind clone, or that Shikaku doesn't know about shadow stitch and Choza doesn't know about the spiked human bolder or patical expansion jutsu either. Since you want to be like me so much.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 06-12-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #46
Gentlefist
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 0
Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Choza is faster than a still jubbi chargin a TBB

shadow stiching can't bind the foe. if so when? Shikamaru had to use shadow possession for.
And if Choza jumps and goes to body slam or jump towards shikamaru in mid air then even if the shadows conntect it will be too late

You talk about feats and I like/respect that so I will to. For example Inochi most likely does not know about mind clone

Ino does not know about mind disturbance.

Choza has seen everything that they can do though-another reason why the dads have the advantage
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #47
Gentlefist
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 0
Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Here's how The dads win (feat wise)

Inochi uses Mind Distrubance right off the bat to take control of Ino. Ino will then be taken over.Ino will then attack Shikamaru with a kunai to end him.

Choji does not have what it takes to hit Ino. Choji could barely hit Edo Asuma.

Overall they will all be surprise that her father can take over Ino from afar WITHOUT Inochi getting K.O like Ino ya know!

There is no proof that Ino or Inochi could break out of Mind transfer. But more people have broken out of Ino's mind transfer than inochi. ANd Inochi has caught higher level mobile opponents without help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shikamaru would try to get the others with his shadows but the controlled Ino would keep Shikamaru in trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Choza and Choji would be evenly matched. But since Inochi would use Ino she would make Ino to distract Shikamaru. That way Shikaku can help Choza to beat Choji.
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #48
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
Choza is faster than a still jubbi chargin a TBB

shadow stiching can't bind the foe. if so when? Shikamaru had to use shadow possession for.
And if Choza jumps and goes to body slam or jump towards shikamaru in mid air then even if the shadows conntect it will be too late

You talk about feats and I like/respect that so I will to. For example Inochi most likely does not know about mind clone

Ino does not know about mind disturbance.

Choza has seen everything that they can do though-another reason why the dads have the advantage
But he's still slow and Ino's mind transfer has gotten faster and he's huge it's kind of hard for her to miss him.

anyhow Choji could hold his father long enough for her to get him and Shikamru could trip him with his shadows or he could just tie his own father up with it. Shikamru could also increasing his shadows range like he did in the chunin exams or by using a flash bomb.

Even though he lost Choji still took on the king of hell statue all on his own and even Choza at that moment said that had surpassed him and that Choji was ready to lead the clan.

Ino as also shown herself to be an excellent sensory ninja and can talk to people telepathically without a machine unlike her father so Shikamaru could come up with plans and their parents would never know what they were.

Oh really? So Choza saw partial expansion and the spiked human bolder?

Also just because doesn't know about it doesn't mean that she's going to be stupid enough to stand still for it. none of them will.

also mind disturbance won't work on a body that had no mind in it, so if she uses mind clone on the other two what exactly is he controlling?
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 06-12-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #49
Gentlefist
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 0
Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

What proof of Ino's mind jutus getting faster? When she used it on zetsu they were almost in arms reach away and they were flat on the ground. It has not gotten much faster. not to mention the far distance. Plus Choza can rapidly shirnk or grow so that the jutsu misses the head. Or Choza jumps out of the way. It's not a hard jutsu to avoid. Plus he has knowledge of mind transfer from Inochi.


Flash bomb would strengthen Shikaku's shadows as well. And its not Shikamaru n Choji vs Choza. you are forgetting Inochi and Ino and Shikakau. They wont watch as the duo attacks Choza

When did Choza say that Choji surpassed him???? Just because he is ready to lead does not mean Choji is stronger. Choji and Choza took on the Gedo maze together

You do realize that
-Ino has to stand still and focus to telepathically talk to others (which leaves her open)
-When shikamaru thinks of his best plans he has to stand still in a unique position (which leaves him open for attack)

Inochi can also sense

Choza saw partial expansion not spiked human bolder -chp 534 pg 7-8 (Choji's hand and head is bigger)

Well Ino can't use mind transfer and move at the same time. So if your saying she will constantly move so Inochi cant land mind transfer then Ino wont be able to use mind transfer at all. Inochi could use mind disturbance because he used it on a mobile opponent before. So Ino is the one at the disadvantage.
or
Inochi could just use it on Shikamaru because he has to stand still when casting shadows

chp335 pg 17-shikamaru cataches hidan with shadow still in the air. Shikamaru was not moving

Pick one or the other
A)Will Ino constantly move so she wont get hit by mind disturbance (or at least her getting controlled is lowered)
OR
B)Ino uses Mind clone at the start and risks trying to get into the minds of her opponents that are mobile...something Ino has never done before. And the foes are about 30m away from each other which is farther then what Ino has done. Plus Choza has knowledge of the jutsu so he knows whats coming. And Ino NEVER uses the jutsu unless she has someone to catch her. when Ino uses mind clone she would lose conscience and will fall to the ground. So someone will have to catch her or she will have to be back to back like before.
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #50
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlefist View Post
What proof of Ino's mind jutus getting faster? When she used it on zetsu they were almost in arms reach away and they were flat on the ground. It has not gotten much faster. not to mention the far distance. Plus Choza can rapidly shirnk or grow so that the jutsu misses the head. Or Choza jumps out of the way. It's not a hard jutsu to avoid. Plus he has knowledge of mind transfer from Inochi.

First of all Inoichi never used mind body switch in the manga only mind disturbance and secondly there are plenty of things proving her mind transer got faster and actually Kishimoto contradicted himself by saying it was slow in the first place, because when Ino used it on Sakura during the written exam it was almost instant, but suddenly for some reason he decided to make it slower during their match, secondly proof that it got faster was when she used it on the bird to spy on Kakuzu, it was much faster than when she used it on Sakura during the Chunin exams and while we're at it Ino has used mind clone while moving because during that fight she was moving before she used the technique she was not standing still she was jumping backwards.

Also Mind clone does not move in a straight line it curves so simply jumping out of the way wouldn't save Choza and if he srinks Choji could just step on him or flatten him with the human bolder and while it doesn't take then that long to shrink or grow it's not as fast as you claim it is and mind transfer doesn't have to hit your head, it's the person mind it;s their soul and proof of this is A, when she hit Sakura with it during the written exam it hit sakura in the back not her head and mind clone did not hit the Zetsu in their heads either it was their bodies.



Flash bomb would strengthen Shikaku's shadows as well. And its not Shikamaru n Choji vs Choza. you are forgetting Inochi and Ino and Shikakau. They wont watch as the duo attacks Choza.

First off, why would Ino help them at all, secondly Shikaku wouldn't be expecting the flash bomb so he would be caught off gaurd, blinded with the rest of his team mates and captured by Shikamaru's shadow.

When did Choza say that Choji surpassed him???? Just because he is ready to lead does not mean Choji is stronger. Choji and Choza took on the Gedo maze together.
He did and you know he did, he said he surpassed him because he was able to use the butterfly mode without the food pills which is something that no one else has been able to do.

You do realize that
-Ino has to stand still and focus to telepathically talk to others (which leaves her open)
First off that was to talk to an entire army, not three people and secondly she still has Shikamaru and Choji their by her side
-When shikamaru thinks of his best plans he has to stand still in a unique position (which leaves him open for attack)
I don;t recall Shikamaru having to stand still and make a stance when he was facing Tayuya, nor did he have to stand still while he came up with plans during the war

Inochi can also sense
OK and I didn't know this because?

Choza saw partial expansion not spiked human bolder -chp 534 pg 7-8 (Choji's hand and head is bigger)
Uhm, but he's seen all of their jutsu's right? Like I said he hasn't seen all of them.

Well Ino can't use mind transfer and move at the same time. So if your saying she will constantly move so Inochi cant land mind transfer then Ino wont be able to use mind transfer at all. Inochi could use mind disturbance because he used it on a mobile opponent before. So Ino is the one at the disadvantage.
or
I've already answered this, she moved when she used mind clone, so come up with something else.
Inochi could just use it on Shikamaru because he has to stand still when casting shadows
So what's protecting him from Choji or Ino while he tries this? Also Shikamaru could distract all of them with a flash bomb or even paper bombs so he can catch them

chp335 pg 17-shikamaru cataches hidan with shadow still in the air. Shikamaru was not moving

Pick one or the other
A)Will Ino constantly move so she wont get hit by mind disturbance (or at least her getting controlled is lowered)
OR
B)Ino uses Mind clone at the start and risks trying to get into the minds of her opponents that are mobile...something Ino has never done before. And the foes are about 30m away from each other which is farther then what Ino has done. Plus Choza has knowledge of the jutsu so he knows whats coming. And Ino NEVER uses the jutsu unless she has someone to catch her. when Ino uses mind clone she would lose conscience and will fall to the ground. So someone will have to catch her or she will have to be back to back like before.
I don't have to pick anything, A, Ino would constantly move and as shown in the manga she was jumping backwards when she used mind clone, she would only have to move until Shikamaru used the flash bomb anyway to catch everyone off guard and since she is a sensor she would know where to aim her attack while heir parent were momentarily blinded while Choji made sure that neither one of them got hurt. Also 30m is less that 100 feet that bird she took control of was nowhere near in arms reach, so I'm pretty sure she could manage catching them and you pretend as is if none of them would try to close the gap, Inoichi never used mind disturbance from that far and while he may have caught mobile opponents, once again they were running STRAIGHT TOWARDS HIM.
Your turn
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #51
Gentlefist
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 0
Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Not much of a condritcion. She was sitting not to far away from Ino and Sakura was standing still. And it took about 3-4 panels for the jutsu to reach and take effect. Especially in battle it will be on the slower side. I never said Inochi could use Mind body switch clone. We do not know how or when Ino took control of the bird. It was off-panel so don't assume. She could have use it on the bird while it was still or asleep. Please don't assume.

Dragon Style: Ino used Mind Body Clone while moving
^You use that argument a lot in your last post so I am going to stop you right there and tell you that is FALSE

Please Re-read the Manga starting on chp: 534 pg 5-on the 2nd to last Panel Ino is leaning on Shikamaru back to back. while she thinks of the jutsu she is going to use. Then on the last panel the jutsu finally starts.
In Conclusion----Ino can not and did not move while using Mind Body Clone. She was leaning on Shikamaru

So what if Mind Clone can move in a curved fashion??? It's still slow and it Still has not hit a mobile target. Choza may be huge and considering the distance Choza can move out of the way. Anyone could do it. Especially since Ino only used it on people that were not mobile

Why would a genius like Shikaku be caught off guard by a flash bomb?? He knows lights empower shadows. And the lights do not complelty blind people. If that were true then Shikamaru himself would have been blinded. Plus Inochi would have taken control of Shikamaru before he pulled out his weapons and made the hand signs for his shadow ninjutsu

So your not going to give a a chapter where Choza said that Choji surpassed him? Were you watching the anime because that was not in the Manga. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG.

Proof that Ino can move and telepathically talk to Choji and Shikamaru???

We can at least agree on this. Some plans Shikamaru has to stand still (like when he fought Hidan) but Shikamaru does not have to do that all the time

I never said Choza knew of all their tech. BUT!! Choza has more knowledge on them then the kids have on the parents. For example the kids have not seen their parents work together. Choza has seen the kids work together fighting at their best. Choza saw all of their strongest moves and best/recent feats.

Inochi will mind switch with Shikamaru when Shikamaru uses his shadows
Choza will protect Inochi from Choji
Inochi would already be inside of Shikamaru so Ino cant mind switch with Inochi.
SHikaku could use his shadows on Inochi and move him so he does not get hit by Ino's mind transfer

It would be faster for Mind Disturbance to hit Shikamaru before Shikamaru pulls out a kunai with a bomb attached to it. Mind Disturbance is one hand seal.When Shikamaru pulls out the weapon Inochi woud make Shikamaru stab himself.

We have no idea how Ino got inside the birds mind. She could have gotten help from Shikamaru or Choji or Kakashi. Shikamaru could have shadow binded it. Choji could have grabed it. Or Kakashi could have blitz it or used clones or put it in genjutsu. Please stop assuming that Ino did it all by herself.

I already proved that Ino can't use mind transfer on the move.

Inochi is a sensor so he can sense the threat and warn his teammates

If your gonna say Mind Disturance was out of reach then so would Ino's mind transfer

So once again please Choose A. or B.

A)Will Ino constantly move so she wont get hit by mind disturbance (or at least her getting controlled is lowered)
OR
B)Ino uses Mind clone at the start and risks trying to get into the minds of her opponents that are mobile...something Ino has never done before. And the foes are about 30m away from each other which is farther then what Ino has done. Plus Choza has knowledge of the jutsu so he knows whats coming. And Ino NEVER uses the jutsu unless she has someone to catch her. when Ino uses mind clone she would lose conscience and will fall to the ground. So someone will have to catch her or she will have to be back to back like before.
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #52
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

Anyhow before we go on with this debate. I am going to say a few things, first off I'm going to say that I have been a little on edge lately and have gotten more upset about things than I should because my personal problems at home and even though you blew what was supposed to be joke way out of proportion I have decided that I'm not going to stay mad at you, no matter now annoying you've been as of late, because it's you and should expect nothing less of you.

I'm not trying to be rude, but it's true its like you purposely try to bug the crap put of people and that whole calling me honey and the bit about the high horse did not make it any better or the fact that you told me you were Prince then tried to talk at me like you weren't was annoying beyond all belief.

and make not mistake I will be back to tell you the MANY many things that are wrong with your post, but at the moment I am busy trying to organize a Yu-Gi-Oh RP.

So I will be back not for a while, so in closing I'm sorry if I seemed mean or snappish lately and I still love you as a friend, you are welcome to join my Yu-Gi-Oh RP and I do need some help organizing it if you are interested.

However, if you ever try to insult my intelligence or call me honey in that manner ever again

Spoiler:
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOUR FAMILY WHILE I MAKE YOU WATCH AND TORTURE YOU AFTERWORDS!!!


Dragon Style: Dark Side No Jutsu!!

Good-bye for now and have a good day
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 06-13-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #53
Gentlefist
Super Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 178
Rep Power: 0
Gentlefist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

...//
I admit the high horse was uncalled for
Didn't know honey was bad sorry
But I didn't know that was a joke
But everyone knows I'm prince that was a joke on my part but we both lol jokes the wrong way
Until we debate again

Love ya friend (I no like yu-gi-oh)
Gentlefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #54
The Gifted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 0
The Gifted saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Former Ino-Shika-Cho Vs Current Ino-Shika-Cho

What are you smoking?!?! The current INo-Shika-Cho has more feats and more abilities. I mean come On Shikamarua's dad cant get his shadows off the ground
The Gifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.