Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #481
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 84: I WON!

It's HBO, kids shouldn't be watching. Saving Private Ryan is worse anyway.
Depends on the actress. She might not want to bare all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #482
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It's HBO, kids shouldn't be watching. Saving Private Ryan is worse anyway. .
Shindlers list is at times worse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #483
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Granted the armor will impede movement. I mean the same is true of buisiness suits as well. They impede movement but they don't turn you into a brick either
Old 06-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #484
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Thing is knights trained intensely to fight in it. They had a two handed sword style that involved using the guantlets to grab their blades and use it like a short spear, or two hands on the blade and using the pommel and hilt like a club. Also many knights' shoulder muscles had become so worked that they deformed and reset themselves because of how often they would joust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
This takes me back to that "Right to bear arms" thread and all the ludicrous statements he made.

- "Move near a police station" (Well dude, if you want people to overpopulate an area to no avail- fine by me)
-"You could always learn martial arts to defend yourself" (Oh his logic is so sound, cause I just bet a martial artist, even a skilled one, could stand a chance against a shotgun pointed at you from a long distance)

Not to sound generalizing, but that is the typical mindset of northeners. They assert that the problems and the violence in the United States will disappear simply by collecting all the firearms scattered across the country (oh yeah, cause I just bet the government would be able confiscate every single shotgun in a country with the third largest population in the world).
I'm glad I wasn't around for that I love guns, and I distrust the government. They're all for protecting the First amendment, but are so quick to throw out the second, under the reasoning that it's no longer "necessary". I could go on a page long rant about how it's necessary. And I really, really don't trust most law enforcement or the government. DHS has armored vehicles and are purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, which would give them enough bullets to fight the Irag war for 24 years. Just saying.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura

Last edited by Mekuto; 06-03-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #485
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

That's also correct. Its basically the same concept as tank warfare. They're big, clunky and can be dificult to manouver and are large targets but with a properly trained operator(s) they are extremely ddangerous
Old 06-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #486
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Damn I just couldn't keep up with you guys! My post average is an anemic 2.75. I find myself responding to really old posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Woah, that's pretty bad-ass, although, I am more fond of older ones.
I wonder if I'll ever get a motorcycle...my mom would pass out if she saw me on one.
I love my bike. You're not gonna see a lotta Ducati S4RS "Monsters" around. I think they discontinued my model (last S4RS was 2008) and replaced it with the monster evo's which in my opinion doesn't look as cool.

So you're into classica's and cafe racers? Those are cool too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Some other plane toys I have:
Spoiler:
Harrier
Spoiler:

F-117
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Me262
Spoiler:

Me109
Spoiler:

Catallina PBY
Spoiler:

Focke-Wulf
Spoiler:

Tornado
Spoiler:

Hurricane
Spoiler:

Wildcat
Spoiler:

Fokker Dr.1
Spoiler:

Pretty sick. Did you paint them yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
that's not too bad, what they asking for in terms of rent?
~$2.4K/mo. It's pretty steep I know but compared to what me and my gf are paying in SF, it's a bargain. Here's another photo that I took. It's actually my 2nd choice. My 1st choice is Belmont Shore in Long Beach.

Spoiler:

Quote:
in sept I maybe in LA (although if I can avoid it I will so don't bet on it) if so..wanna go bar hopping
If I'm still in So Cal, and haven't knocked up a beach barbie yet, you should hit me up.

Quote:
Sarutobi was nearly worshiped as a god in his life time not just in his village but in others- if he gave the order to the people of Konoha to stop being mean to Naruto they'd of agreed without question..he could have even backed it up with the thinly veiled threat

instead he allowed the kids misery to turn him into a highly manipulative mentally unstable lunatic who sees the world in terms of "I will force everyone to accept my world view and see me as some one worth loving" - unlike Uchihas though Naruto has a warped charisma that makes it work
Sarutobi is not as bad as Yamamoto from Bleach though. Yamamoto could've prevented with a simple decree everything that happened during the Soul Society arc but he let it all happen. He's terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
@erndogzetroc

Curry House~~~~~~
I love getting the burger one.
Love that place.
Haven't been there in a while. If you drop by downtown la, curry house, kinokuniya, and Marukai are just about next to each other. Kinokuniya and Curry house on the Second Level if Weller's Court. There's an anime shop nearby too called Anime Jungle.
I like walking around the Village too
Maybe I could give you a mini tour... Hmmm....
Prices are reasonable in most areas.

Oh wait. Did you say you are already in Southern California?

Yeah. I'm in the LA area.
Yah I'm in a hotel in LA right now as I'm typing this. One of the hotels in Figueroa. My company is putting me up in a hotel until I find a more permanent place to stay. It's such a hassle looking for a place, it's tiring. Hopefully I find something by July-- then when my 10mos is finished, back to SF where I belong

BTW, I took a photo of me typing this response LOL!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
The simpler answer is Sasuke is a child. He is in fact just as emotional if not more emotional than Naruto. Difference being he hides his emotions. This fact has been displayed multiple times throughout the series.
In the real world, he'll be treated as an adult.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:49 AM   #487
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pjeOpOj1Wn0

Old 06-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #488
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

The shear fact that every fan of Naruto needs to understand, that every single character in the series is a Wh***. Simple as that. No argument.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #489
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Danzo, argument
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 06-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #490
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azal View Post
The shear fact that every fan of Naruto needs to understand, that every single character in the series is a Wh***. Simple as that. No argument.
You don't have to be even a fan to ask you to explain what you mean here.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #491
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azal View Post
Ay...

Old 06-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #492
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Bee, Kisame, Kakashi, Yamato, all those people in the control center that didn't run away from the Juubi bombardment, Asuma, Kakazu, Hanzo. Are you sure you're talking about the same manga as us.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #493
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post

Yah I'm in a hotel in LA right now as I'm typing this. One of the hotels in Figueroa. My company is putting me up in a hotel until I find a more permanent place to stay. It's such a hassle looking for a place, it's tiring. Hopefully I find something by July-- then when my 10mos is finished, back to SF where I belong

BTW, I took a photo of me typing this response LOL!

Spoiler:
I see.
And. Forgot, is your trip for business?

Heheh. I see my response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Bee, Kisame, Kakashi, Yamato, all those people in the control center that didn't run away from the Juubi bombardment, Asuma, Kakazu, Hanzo. Are you sure you're talking about the same manga as us.
Kakashi! Yamato!

I believe they weren't in the HQ though

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #494
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

They weren't I was talking about Ino's and Shikamaru's fathers. The only thing cooler than not looking at an explosion is not caring that you're about to be killed in set explosion.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #495
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ah. Ok

Just saw their names and got a bit carried away.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #496
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shindlers list is at times worse
Watched that once with my class most of us fell asleep

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #497
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

My internet is finally back and I see you people actually talk about Naruto

Anyways, any of you use emulators? *Too late in the thread to change topic*

Old 06-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #498
Sunahara Wataru
Genin

Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nope.

Old 06-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #499
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Ehh, why not?

Old 06-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #500
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Actually talking about naruto blahphemy!

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Closed Thread

Tags
i hate you all