Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Naruto Questions & Answers ;D

Hey Guys. I saw a previous thread by Hokage-Something xD um, He gave me the idea to make my own and Here I am doing this. So any hard questions which you think will stump me, Throw it at me although I've seen the Naruto 3 times and Naruto Shippuden up to latest episode 3 times as well, Also I study it a lot ;-; -No life.

Don't be afraid to rep me if You think I've done well And please only pos rep as I tryed my best to answer the question xD thanks guys!

Bring it on!

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Questions & Answers ;D

What's Yamato's real name?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Alright, I don't know his 'Real name' But I don't beilive anyone does if you do please tell me I know his ANBU code name which goes by 'Tenzo or Tenzou' If those 2 are what you're thinking of tell me if I'm wrong tell me his real name ;D

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Heh
Yes. That was a trick question. No one knows his real name. Kakashi probably does though.
His ANBU codename is indeed Tenzou, or Tenzo.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Hhaha Smart one ;D

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #6
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

People lack originality.

Who was Sasuke named after?
What is the meaning of Uchiha, Sasuke's family name?
How can Uchiha also be pronounced?
Is Sasuke's character designed after anyone? Who?
Sasuke's zodiac sign is what?
Sasuke's bloodtype is what?
Is Sasuke Ambidextrous, Left, or Right-handed?
Sasuke's Ninja Identification number is what?

Have a guess.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Hhha You like Sasuke eh, Well lucky for me, I studied him I don't know them all I don't think but here it goes:

Who was Sasuke named after? Easy one there ;D The father of the 3rd Hokage right? Sasuke-Sarutobi?

What is the meaning of Uchiha, Sasuke's family name? I think the meaning of the Uchiha Clan is that it will bring balance much like Ying and Yang as Uchiha was the balance of the Senju clan right? - Not sure on this ;D

How can Uchiha also be Pronounced? oo-ch-ee-h-ah is how most people pronounce it right? Most people some people say the real name of the uchiha which is Uchiha Ichizoku I think.

Is Sasuke's character designed after anyone? I don't really know this one ;D

What is Sasukes Zodiac sign? Leo is the answer? His birthday was july something wasn't it? 20's? = Easy

What is Sasukes Bloodtype? = Easy again ;D Basic Chapter ready I got the book So I read it like 20 times AB is the answer? = I also found most bad guys were AB.

Is sasuke Ambidextrous, Left, or Right handed? He is Ambidextrous because he uses a lot of hands for a lot of different things ;D No but he writes with his right hand but He uses his left hand for Chidori and he keeps his weapon holster on his right leg.

Sasuke's Ninja Identification number is what? I don't know off the top of my head something around 0126 Don't know the rest... :S

Tell me how I did :s

Wow Rouge you really got my brain working -.-

Wonder what's next hahah ;D

Village Hidden in Blood

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 07-08-2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Try not to triple post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #8
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Lol Robbie careful with the amount of posts you make in a row
Who was ordered to do genocide at a young age?
What did that person ask the 3rd in return for leaving one survivor?
Who was the person Kisame killed to get samehada?
Who's the father of Kurenai's baby?
Which village was Kakuzu from?
Explain the process Hidan had to do at the end if each fight for his ritual.

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #9
Hokage-Yondaime
Chunin Exam Participant

Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hokage-Yondaime finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

What did Zabuza say before he died, why?
How many battles were Hidan shown in, why?
What were Itachi's first words when he was revived?
What did Nagato say before he died, why?
How many times did Nagato say "Shinra Teshi" in all of Naruto.
What were Konan's last words, why?
How many times did Kisame fight Itachi, if any?
What were Kisame's last words, why?
What were the colors of the akatsuki rings? (All of them.)
Who was the youngest akatsuki member?
Who was the oldest akatsuki member?
What did Diedara think of Sasuke?
Why did Sasori lose the fight against Chiyo?
What did Sasori think of Diedara?
What did Diedara think of Sasori?
How many times did Kakazu call Hidan an idiot?
Did Itachi think Nagato was stronger than him, why?
I'll give more when you're ready.
(Naruto don't double post just Control + Copy and edit all of those into one post.)

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
"Pain was the one who killed Jiraiya-sensei, but the more I think about it, the more I believe he was killed by that disorder that gave birth to Pain."
Hokage-Yondaime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #10
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Who was ordered to do genocide at a young age? Itachi
What did that person ask the 3rd in return for leaving one survivor? - I don't think this makes sense, Don't you mean What did Itachi ask the 3rd for Slaughtering the Uchiha clan?
Who was the person Kisame killed to get samehada? Fuguki?
Who's the father of Kurenai's baby? Asuma Sarutobi.
Which village was Kakuzu from? Urm, The water one urm... Takigakure. Waterfall one...? Unsure of this ;D
Explain the process Hidan had to do at the end if each fight for his ritual? He has to go to his such as immortal mode, and then pray to Jashin which is his religion meaning God of evil? I think and make the Jashin symbol, Which is an upside down triangle and a circle around it... I don't know if that's the answer?

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #11
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1 is right,

2 i was talking about Itachi as well, like what he asked the 3rd to do for him after his pardons for leaving the one survivor AKA Sasuke. which was protecting him lol
3 is right
4 right
5 was right xD it was waterfall :P
6, seems good, but he uses his own blood for it and he goes on the center stabbed and bleeding for a long time lol, while laying there lolol

~World of Meep~
Old 07-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #12
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

What did Zabuza say before he died, why? Something like you've always been by my side now at the end I can be by yours, I think he said these words because he actually meant something to him, they became strong friends and Haku never complained about looking after Zabuza. In the end he wanted to die with him.
How many battles were Hidan shown in, why? 2 or 3, Because he died in either the 2nd or 3rd fight, After killing Asuma Sarutobi.
What were Itachi's first words when he was revived? No clue ;-;
What did Nagato say before he died, why?
How many times did Nagato say "Shinra Teshi" in all of Naruto? 5 I think. - Logical Guess
What were Konan's last words, why? I think they were like I'm coming to see you Nagato and {Forgot his name xD}
How many times did Kisame fight Itachi, if any? 1 I think. When they first met and they thought he was weak.
What were Kisame's last words, why? "Itachi It seems in the end I wasn't such a bad guy after all" I think? This is because they were teamed up and had a talk before about why they joined the akatsuki.
What were the colors of the akatsuki rings? (All of them.) Red gems with black writing.
Who was the youngest akatsuki member? Itachi, I think No.. Sasori.
Who was the oldest akatsuki member? Kakazu {He was alive when 1st was alive.}
What did Diedara think of Sasuke? He was so arrogant and didn't know true art.
Why did Sasori lose the fight against Chiyo? Because She was a puppet master, And knew how to fight Sasoris mum and Dad's puppets also she guided Sakura's tank of a body dodging all the attacks, Also they had an anttidote.
What did Sasori think of Diedara? They sort of hated eachother and both argued about which art was better.
What did Diedara think of Sasori? Same answer from above.
How many times did Kakazu call Hidan an idiot? No idea about 12?
Did Itachi think Nagato was stronger than him, why? I don't believe it was ever said.

-You got me working ;-;

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #13
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{Number 6 I knew that xD}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #14
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

haha xD alrighty hahah xD but good job i gave you repp :P

~World of Meep~
Old 07-08-2013, 12:42 PM   #15
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{Thanks, Got any more to throw at me ;D}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Who's the blonde sociopath that should be brutally murdered? Slowly and painfully, with unnecessary amounts of violence.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #17
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓ ┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Looks better without the thing in it's tail ;d

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #18
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Who's the blonde sociopath that should be brutally murdered? Slowly and painfully, with unnecessary amounts of violence. I need more description why should this character be murdered what did he do?

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 07-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

He's got blue eyes and wants to bring a friend back.

Why? Because he's a terrible character.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #20
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

lol Urm... Kakashi - Pls 4 no ban!

Village Hidden in Blood