Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The Village Hidden in Ashes'

灰に隠れる村
Village Hidden in the Ashes

Hello, and Welcome to The Village Hidden in The Ashes! Please Enjoy Yourself!

Village Symbol:

Members:
Spoiler:
Ghost (Third Haikage)
- ? (Co-Haikage)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

History:

Spoiler:
Believe it or not, the Hidden Ash Village has been around for a very long time, but it was closed down by bad mangement. I am here to revive it. It all began a long, long, long time ago when a nice gentlemen named Kenshin Mizoguchi created the village for the very first War System (I believe). Making him the first Haikage. Under him was Anbu Leader who would later go on and take over when Kenshin decided on another path. Under Anbu's management the village failed completely. The many members went unactive, the leader (Anbu) was a tyrant and was completely new to the whole Kage thing. He didn't know how to lead. Even after his mentor Kenshin advice him on a couple of things, Anbu ignored it and caused the village to crumble down. I am a very good friend of old pal's Kenshin and Anbu and for them and their legacy; I will revive this village. I will become the third Haikage.

Spoiler:
The village is located in the Ember Country, and rests within a deep mountain range. These mountains contain numerous volcanoes, which happen to be the producers of the ash. In a more broad sense, Haigakure is located on the south boundaries of the Earth Country and north boundaries of the Wind Country.

Clans:

Spoiler:
- Mizoguchi Clan (Still alive BABY!)
- Shabyakugan Clan

Retreats:

Spoiler:
None yet. Will edit soon.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Village Hidden in Ashes'

Allies:

Spoiler:
None yet.

Image of Village:

Spoiler:

Village Jutsu's:

Spoiler:
Water Style: Extinguisher
Level: 1
Weakness: Lightning (Lv.1↑)
Strength: Fire (Lv. 1)
Range: Any
Description: The user gathers chakra into their mouth and releases in the form of water. It is a basic jet of water, which can be used for several things.

Ninja Art: Ash Substitution Jutsu
Weakness: N/A
Strength: N/A
Range: Short
Description: Just like a basics "Substitution Jutsu", but the only difference is that ashes are substituted, instead of a log.

Fire Style: Ash Clone
Weakness: Water (Lv. 1↑)
Strength: Earth (Lv. 1)
Description: The user creates a clone made entirely on ash. This clone can fend for itself, and when destroyed, it bursts into ashes that cover the opponent’s entire body. These ashes may cause bodily harm, such as minor burns
Ninja Art: Chakra Concentration

Fire Style: Mini Ash Flames
Weakness: Water (Lv. 1↑)
Strength: Wind (Lv. 1)
Description: The user uses nearby ash to create miniature fireballs that move extremely fast to strike the opponent. Can only cause minor burns.

Ninja Art: Ash Suppliance
Description: The user makes coal come from underground and then the coal explodes into ash that can be used for Jutsu that require nearby ash.

Level: 2
Description: The user focuses chakra into their hands and feet. When the user makes physical contact with the opponent, he/she punches and kicks harder.

Fire Style: Ash Shielding
Weakness: Wind, Water (Lv. 2↑)
Description: The user is able to ashes as sort of a close range shield. These ashes will only protect from minor (Lv.1) jutsu, and physical attacks.

Fire Style: Ashen Spray
Weakness: Water, Wind (Lv. 2↑)
Strength: Earth (Lv. 2↓)
Description: The user performs the needed handsigns and then spits chakra out of their mouth, which forms into extremely hot ash. This can be used offensively or defensively.

Ninja Art: Ash Scanning
Level: 3
Weakness: Wind (Lv. 3↑)
Range: Long
Description: *Only able to use if there are ashes everywhere. The user is able to infuse their chakra into the ashes, and can use these ashes to detect other large chakra sources, such as an intruder/opponent.

Ninja Art: Ash Mist
Level: 3
Weakness: Wind (Lv. 3↑)
Range: Medium, Long
Description: The user performs handsigns and then slams their hands onto the grounds. Once there hands hit the ground, ash flies up into the air, causing a large mist-like cloud. This can be used as a defensive move, to stall the opponent, or a move to buy one time, to use another jutsu.

Fire Style: Ashes to Fire
Level: 4
Weakness: Water (Lv. 4↑)
Strength: Earth (Lv. 4↓)
Range: Medium to Long
Description: The user is able to take ashes from his/her surroundings and compact them. Chakra is infused to create the fire, thus making fireballs. These are controlled by the user and will cause serious burns if the opponent is struck.

Ninja Art: Ash Transportation Jutsu
Description: This transportation jutsu is faster than the normal eye can see. Where ever the user goes, he/she leaves a pile of ashes behind. (Pretty simple.)

Earth Style: Avalanche
Weakness: Lightning (Lv. 4↑)
Description: *Must be near mountains/hills. The user creates a large avalanche made of chunks of a mountain or hill. The boulders roll fast, and will destroy many things in their path.

Fire Style: Raining Heavens
Level: 5 (Kage)
Weakness: Water (Lv. 5)
Strength: Earth (Lv. 5↓)
Description: The user performs many handsigns and sweeps ash up into the air. The ash then forms into large meteor-like orbs. The orbs orbit the user, and are controlled by command of the user. When released, these orbs are very fast and hard to dodge, causing much damage, such as severe burns.

Haikage History:

Spoiler:
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Spoiler:
The First Haikage

The founder of the Hidden Ash village and great mentor to his students. A great guy with a great mind. Great and the best Haikage so far, only wanted the best for his village and his students.

Anbu Leader
Spoiler:
The Second Haikage

Anbu Leader took over when Kenshin wanted to merge the village with another one. Anbu convinced Kenshin to let him take over instead of having the villages merging to one. Probably the dumbest thing for Anbu to do was to make himself think that he was a good Haikage. He was a very bad leader but a new one with a very big character. Still, he wanted only the best for his village and would swear that he would do anything to protect it.

Last edited by Ghost; 05-19-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Have you made a character?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes, I have. Why do you ask?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.zorlock is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

(Can I attack this village?.... :333333 <3 teehee)

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
Old 05-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorlock View Post
(Can I attack this village?.... :333333 <3 teehee)
You can try. You won't get passed the front gates.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #7
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(Must not have seen the character then. My bad.)
Old 05-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

No problem dude. I think I decided to revive this village in a wrong time because the market for village's is huge right now. Screw it. I was bored anyway. If people want they can join, if not, oh well. I will have fun by myself.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #9
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I hope your village can thrive. my character might be coming over tom. to speak with you.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #10
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Is he anyone I should look out for? (Kage, Leader, etc.?)
Old 05-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #11
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

I'm guessing nobody else is gonna' join...

Old 05-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #12
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Should get rid of sky and rift and make three villages

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:31 AM   #13
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vortex. Rift is Vortex now.