Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default lucus cornelius maximus leader of the 15 legion of garthor master of the evnor blade.

Name: lucus cornelius maximus leader of the 15th legion of garthor master of the evnor blade.
Height: 7.0
Weapon(s): Archangel Evnor Blade.
KG: Eyes of Garthor.
Main Jutsu Type: is able to take chakra to make himself stronger or faster or both (there is a example on what i mean.)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Without the helmet lucas has long black hair that go down to the neck with red eyes and has a black bread.

The Example for the Jutsu: i can use chakra to make myself stronger that i can pick up a giant rock with one hand a throw it for mlies, but be slow as a person or i can make myself faster that i can weave with out a problem, but be weak as a person or both were i can be strong and fast, but i can't pick up a giant rock with one hand i need both and i can't weave, im just very fast.

the stronger or faster helps in my sword fighting, with hiting very hard or swinging very fast.

Cutting blade.
pushing chakra in my sword, when i swing my archangel the blade makes a wind attack that can cut througth rock as if it was never there.

im hoping when i get stronger in power that when i swing my sword it will cut through space and sound. a swing so powerful that it will cut the clouds in the sky and blow them away. cut through mountains as if they where never there or if Shisko Shi lets me have that power already. its up to him and the people.

Eyes of Garthor mode.
lucas eyes go a deep dark red.

the Eyes of Garthor is a power that can only be given to the hearts of truth and good. this KG can only be Learn for the people of Garthor.

Eyes of garthor, makes the skin as hard as steel and protect the body from poisons and from going blind and can see around genjutsu, but the eyes can not remove poisons and can not stop blind.

black eyes of Garthor. secand mode.
the black eyes of garthor gives the same power, but the skin is as strong as Evnor.

Lucas is the last of the Legion of Garthor the people who fine Evnor ore, his people was slain by in unknown being. (im planing on doing a campain later with the story of how they died.)

Evnor Ore is very rare ore that can only be find by people of the legion of garthor. Lucas can fine the ore but needs the money and gear to do so and to even find the ore could take mouths to make just one ingot.

Evnor metal is very light and very strong, hard to break and almost impossible to band, but to forge it can take days, you would need the heat of lava to heat it up and you would need the gear to make a proper weapon.
(maybe one day i will fine a Evnor mine, but thats not up to me.)

the Archangel blade is made out of "evnor" but only the sword is made out of evnor not the armor, its made out of steel.

and im a master blacksmite

Last edited by Dargonget the unholy; 05-21-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Dargonget the unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: lucus cornelius maximus leader of the 15 legion of garthor master of the evnor bl

Holy crap that's a big name mhahahahahaha. I will kill this person as soon as he walks in a village.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
zorlock is offline   Reply With Quote