Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Leaf's Disciplinary Squad vs The Allied Jonin Squad

The Leaf's Disciplinary Squad
Kakashi
Guy
Asuma
Kurenai
Yamato

VS

The Allied Jonin Squad
Darui
Temari
Zabuza
Kabuto
Deidara

Restrictions:
-Kamui can only be used for defense.
-Guy can use up to only 5 gates so no Morning Peacock or Daytime Tiger (Hirudora).
-Kabuto only has PT1 feats.
-Deidara cannot use C4 or C0.
-ONLY manga feats.

Location: The Forest of Death (Each team starts on opposite ends.)

Everyone has bloodlust.

Standard rules for knowledge and prep.

Last edited by Nixu Hyuga; 05-17-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Nixu Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The Leaf's Disciplinary Squad vs The Allied Jonin Squad

Beaches they have kurenai they lose
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:53 AM   #3
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I see Team 1 winning this one, though I don't wan't to make a complete judgement until more people start to post. This seems like a really good matchup.
1. Zabuza uses Hidden Mist, but that also makes everyone else on his team at a disadvantage.
2. Kakashi lets himself get hit by Zabuza so he can get his scent
3. Kakashi uses his dogs and kills Zabuza. No one else can do much because they can't see.
4. Mist clears. Then the all out fight starts without Zabuza.
5. As below
Deidara- Gets taken down by Guy even if he goes in the air, I think Guy can use Sky Walk, I'm not sure it could be anime
Temari- Asuma fire owns
Kabuto- I'm sure Yamato can take him down becuase if Kabuto goes underground he can use wood to elevate himself to stop feet attacks
Darui- A weaker version of Kakashi, they will have no problem taking down Darui
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol what is sky walk?

Dediara would soar into the air and spam C3
Kakashi would be forced to kaumi it

While Kakashi is busy temari can attack long raged ad so can darui or kabuto can hit them from underground
Old 05-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
Nixu Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Nixu Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Lol what is sky walk?

Dediara would soar into the air and spam C3
Kakashi would be forced to kaumi it

While Kakashi is busy temari can attack long raged ad so can darui or kabuto can hit them from underground
Your strategy assumes that the 2 teams come into contact without initiating any surprise attacks. Remember, they both start at opposite sides of the Forest of Death (which has a 10 km radius). The first step that needs to be taken is finding the other team. Out of all ten shinobi, only Kakashi is capable of tracking the enemy team effectively because of his ninja hounds.

This means the Leaf jonin will likely have the first move. As seen in the battle against Hidan and Kakuzu, Kakashi is capable of successfully sneak attacking high-level opponents if they are distracted. And so, I think that while maybe Guy, Asuma, and Yamato confront the enemy, Kakashi and Kurenai could flank from behind.

Kakashi can take out either Temari or Deidara (as they will likely be in the back supportimg their teammates). Kurenai can confront the other when they look over at Kakashi. Because they are both long range opponents, it's smarter for Kurenai to battle them in this way because they are not that great at close range.

Guy and Asuma should be able to match Zabuza and Darui at close range because they have already proven themselves against strong close range fighters like Kisame and Hidan. Kabuto might surprise one of them, but Yamato can intercept him as soon as he surfaces. If things get ruff, Guy can renergize himself by going into the fifth gate (of the Eight Inner Gates) and put a lot of pressure on the other team.

Likely, Zabuza, Darui, and Kabuto will be caught off guard by the flank attack, and Kakashi and Kurenai can join the close range battle. Even if they can't, Kakashi's ninja hounds can attack from below like they did against Zabuza.

Some things to note:

- Zabuza isn't likely to use hidden mist as it hampers his teammates as well. Also, there likely won't be a lot of water where they are, so Zabuza's water style won't be as effective.

-While Kabuto can attack from underground, so can Kakashi, Yamato, and Kakashi's ninja hounds.
Nixu Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:10 AM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixu Hyuga View Post
Your strategy assumes that the 2 teams come into contact without initiating any surprise attacks. Remember, they both start at opposite sides of the Forest of Death (which has a 10 km radius). The first step that needs to be taken is finding the other team. Out of all ten shinobi, only Kakashi is capable of tracking the enemy team effectively because of his ninja hounds.
Believe me I know that Kakashi has the best way to find the enemies. That's nice and all but When you have people like Dediara you dont need that. Dediara has that microsope eye thing to find the enemy. Dediara will also make his arrival obvious. Bassically he would fly around on his clay bird dropping band everywhere but where his teammates are. A bunch of c3 will cover the forest very quickly.

This means the Leaf jonin will likely have the first move. As seen in the battle against Hidan and Kakuzu, Kakashi is capable of successfully sneak attacking high-level opponents if they are distracted. And so, I think that while maybe Guy, Asuma, and Yamato confront the enemy, Kakashi and Kurenai could flank from behind.
But how do they get Dediara in the air bombing from above

Kakashi can take out either Temari or Deidara
how?
(as they will likely be in the back supportimg their teammates). Kurenai can confront the other when they look over at Kakashi. Because they are both long range opponents, it's smarter for Kurenai to battle them in this way because they are not that great at close range.
Kurenai is not good at long nor close range

Guy and Asuma should be able to match Zabuza and Darui at close range because they have already proven themselves against strong close range fighters like Kisame and Hidan.
Why would Darui or Zabuza let them come close?
Kabuto might surprise one of them, but Yamato can intercept him as soon as he surfaces. If things get ruff, Guy can renergize himself by going into the fifth gate (of the Eight Inner Gates) and put a lot of pressure on the other team.

Likely, Zabuza, Darui, and Kabuto will be caught off guard by the flank attack, and Kakashi and Kurenai can join the close range battle. Even if they can't, Kakashi's ninja hounds can attack from below like they did against Zabuza.
Zabuza would know about the dogs and be prepared. You do realize that Kurenai sucks at taijutusu right.

Some things to note:

- Zabuza isn't likely to use hidden mist as it hampers his teammates as well. Also, there likely won't be a lot of water where they are, so Zabuza's water style won't be as effective.

-While Kabuto can attack from underground, so can Kakashi, Yamato, and Kakashi's ninja hounds.
So how do they stop Dediara spamming bombs from above?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 AM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
use Sky Walk
I think thats the wrong character and the wrong anime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:57 AM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
I see Team 1 winning this one, though I don't wan't to make a complete judgement until more people start to post. This seems like a really good matchup.
1. Zabuza uses Hidden Mist, but that also makes everyone else on his team at a disadvantage.
lol why would zabuza use hidden mist. That is silly when it hurts his team and when it has already been beaten
2. Kakashi lets himself get hit by Zabuza so he can get his scent
yeah because Zabuza is legally stupid and has amneisa and thinks that is a good idea
3. Kakashi uses his dogs and kills Zabuza. No one else can do much because they can't see.
Zabuza would not use mist to hinder his team. He only uses it when his team can work in it.
4. Mist clears. Then the all out fight starts without Zabuza.
not at all. Zabuza is alive and well no mist needed
5. As below
Deidara- Gets taken down by Guy even if he goes in the air, I think Guy can use Sky Walk, I'm not sure it could be anime
NO
Temari- Asuma fire owns
NO. Just because fire beats wind does not mean Asuma will win. (its like saying) ARe you saying a level 1 fire attack attack would beat a level 7 fire attack?
Temari would use her wind attacks before Asuma finishes his seals
Kabuto- I'm sure Yamato can take him down becuase if Kabuto goes underground he can use wood to elevate himself to stop feet attacks
Kabuto cuts woood with chakra scapel
Darui- A weaker version of Kakashi, they will have no problem taking down Darui
Kakashi would not but everyone else (besides Guy) would
Now for a REALISTIC plan.

1-Dediara makes clay birds for him and his team and then they fly into the sky.

2-Dediara drops constant c3 bombs from the sky which should cover the field
(at this point Kakashi would try to kaumi the bombs but he cant kaumi all of them)

3-Once team 1 is found Temari can use her long ranged wind style and Darui can use his long ranged strom/black lighting style. Also Dauri can creat water so Zabuza can use it to form a stronger water style attack.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #9
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just want to point out I said sky walk as a joke because they use it in One Piece (Sanji)and I thought Guy used it against Kisame (Though I say I may be wrong).
Sorry guys and girls
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Now for a REALISTIC plan.

1-Dediara makes clay birds for him and his team and then they fly into the sky.

2-Dediara drops constant c3 bombs from the sky which should cover the field
(at this point Kakashi would try to kaumi the bombs but he cant kaumi all of them)

3-Once team 1 is found Temari can use her long ranged wind style and Darui can use his long ranged strom/black lighting style. Also Dauri can creat water so Zabuza can use it to form a stronger water style attack.
In reply to my post as your edits do not show when i reply for some reason, sorry
1-4 Didn't Zabuza use it as a Edo tensei, even though that would hinder his team Haku/Explosion guy etc
2- LOL fair enough my bad
5- Again I said in my first post that I might be wrong
Temari- I don't see any speed feats which would show Temari being faster than Asuma, who kept up with InoShikaCho and Hidan for a while
Kabuto- I doubt he is cutting wood coming out under his feet which he has to react to
Darui- Fair point

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

1-The point is Zabuza will not use hidden mist. It is silly for him to do so.
2-So do you have a counter for Deidara?
5-All is forgiven
Temari=yeah no major speed feats but she does not need to be fast when she is fighting long ranged. Temari would not let the enemy get close
Kabuto=agreed
Darui=So do you have a counter for Dauri?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
1-The point is Zabuza will not use hidden mist. It is silly for him to do so.
2-So do you have a counter for Deidara?
5-All is forgiven
Temari=yeah no major speed feats but she does not need to be fast when she is fighting long ranged. Temari would not let the enemy get close
Kabuto=agreed
Darui=So do you have a counter for Dauri?
1- You didn't really answer my point before when I said, didn't he use it as a edo tensei even though that would distract his team mates such as Haku etc (Though im unsure if this is correct)
2- Yamato uses wood into the air and then every one rides Yamato wood (lol) and attack Deidara as they follow him, or he raises the ground. Kakashi uses lightning beast running jutsu. Can't think of anything else.
5-
Temari- Hmm its a tough call and i'm not sure but i'm leaning towards Temari now because of range.
Darui- I though you said that Guy and Kakashi could take him down, plus they can

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

1-idk te answer. They were edos and kabuto was controlling them so maybe it was on kabuto that they fought through it.
The point is:mist is not needed

2-so your saying everyone is just going to stand there and watch yamato's wood?
Of course not they would attack!!!

Idk they beat darui yeah sure whatever's but they have no counter for dediara!