Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who is the last Commander Standing?
Kakashi 3 30.00%
Gaara 7 70.00%
Kitsuchi 0 0%
Darui 0 0%
Mifune 0 0%
Shikimaru 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2013, 05:49 AM   #1
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Commanders of The Allied Shinobi Alliance

Right so I was playing thinking about somethings when this battle came into my mind, I looked around the forums and I can't seem to find anything like this (Tell me if there is one though). Anyway this just seemed like a cool matchup with the apparently strongest people in the Army all against each other.

Things To Note- No one has the chakra cloak from the current battle in the manga. Shikimaru is technically a Commander in case you do not believe me. Darui does not have any SOTSP weapons. Everyone is bloodlusted. No knowledge on anyones abilities. No teamwork.

Scenario 1- Kakashi vs Gaara vs Kitsuchi vs Darui vs Mifune
Scenario 2- Shikamaru added

I thought this match up seemed fair to me but if it's not and people are horribly outmatched feel free to tell me and I can try and change the stipulations.

Kamui- Kakashi can use Kamui on one person at a time. For example at the start he can Kamui Gaara but if Gaara is standing next to Mifune Kakashi cannot Kamui both of them, only one. However Kakashi is able to Kamui large objects like Deidara's explosion for example. This means that if there is a large area of sand defending Gaara and Mifune is attacking the sand, if Kakashi absorbs the sand the closest person to the center of the sand will be effected by Kamui however the other person aka Mifune will not be effective.
If this is still unclear feel free to ask me anything you want about it
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha

Last edited by Kakashi11; 05-15-2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Updated Kamui restriction
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:32 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Commanders of The Allied Shinobi Alliance

Waits for daph
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #3
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Waits for daph
Why have I done something wrong?
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Not at all. I say Garra wins though
Old 05-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #5
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Not at all. I say Garra wins though
Don't Darui and Kakashi have a big advantage over Gaara with both of them being able to use Raiton. We already saw Pts Chidori dessimate Gaara sand defence so Kakashi and Darui Raiton attacks are going to destroy his sand defence. The same applies to Kitsuchi being at a disadvantage.
At the moment I would say
1. Kakashi- Tons of feats as well as having an advantage over every other person. Better Raiton than Darui, Raikiri pierces through Gaara, Strong swordsmanship as he was able to defeat some Seven Swordsman with his a sword, Smarter than Shikimaru (Arguable) plus he can make more plans than Shiki due to his strength, Raiton pierces his Doton.
2. Darui- Raiton and Suiton destroys Gaara defence, Good swordsman as he defeated Suigestu who was future Seven Swordsman (Probally), Not as smart as Shikimaru but he is still smart, Raiton pierces Doton.
3. Gaara- No one below him will be able to break his defence apart from maybe Shiki using his shadows on him.
4. Mifune- More able in combat than the two below him as well as being very wise.
5. Shikimaru- Smarter than Kitsuchi as Kitsuchi seems like a very average fellow, as well as him being able to be able to maybe beat some people above him with unpredictability of his shadows.
6. Kitsuchi

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #6
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Gaara could get into the air a good distance away from them all and spam sand until they're all dead. Darui and Kakashi could probably hold out for a little while but they will run out of chakra way before Gaara does I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:41 AM   #7
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Gaara could get into the air a good distance away from them all and spam sand until they're all dead. Darui and Kakashi could probably hold out for a little while but they will run out of chakra way before Gaara does I think.
Darui- Lazer Circus and Suiton jutsu and Black Panther
Kakashi- Lightning Running Beast and Kamui

Gaara is not running away and doing anything from the sky

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #8
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

It's debatable whether Kamui would even hit him and that's given that Kakashi isn't cut down the instant he drops his guard to use it. But like I said Gaara is in the air he could just avoid them. It's not exactly an unreasonable feat. Besides they would have to stop themselves from getting tons of sand being dropped on their heads before they even attempt to hit Gaara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #9
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi has speed, intelligence, skill, and hax. He is leagues better than the others. The only real opponent for him here is Gaara.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 05-15-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
It's debatable whether Kamui would even hit him and that's given that Kakashi isn't cut down the instant he drops his guard to use it. But like I said Gaara is in the air he could just avoid them. It's not exactly an unreasonable feat. Besides they would have to stop themselves from getting tons of sand being dropped on their heads before they even attempt to hit Gaara.
How is it debatable whether Kakashi can use Kamui on Gaara when he first used Kamui managed to rip off Deidara arm. So your saying that Gaara can dodge all of the attack being used by Kakashi and Darui that are being used to hit him, yeah I don't think so, Gaara does not exactly have the best speed feats, he mostly just stands around and lets people attack his guard. Also if kamui managed to warp an entire Deidara explsoion how can he not reach Gaara. Plus Darui lazer circus is very precise. Also Kitscuhi used a giant rock down to hit the Gedo Mazo so why can't he hit Gaara.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #11
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't worry about that Gaara will be moving because he has to dodge the laser circus right? and unlike Deidera Gaara's movement wont be so predictable to Kakashi who barely even managed to get Deidera's arm whilst he was basically a sitting duck AND kakashi was completely exhausted almost afterwards.
They can simply 'dodge' Gaara's attack can they? You do realize that Gaara's sand waterfall funeral spanned the length of what would be the entire battlefield don't you? It's not an attack you simply 'avoid'. Given the distance that Gaara flies, lets say the height at which he was in the sand village, whether the lasers are precise or not Gaara would see it coming a mile away and avoid it.
Also that giant rock given the distance between them all kurosutchi will squash himself and everyone in the battle at once meaning they all die. But even then Gaara could just fly high enough to avoid it because it's a very slow jutsu.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
I don't worry about that Gaara will be moving because he has to dodge the laser circus right? and unlike Deidera Gaara's movement wont be so predictable to Kakashi who barely even managed to get Deidera's arm whilst he was basically a sitting duck AND kakashi was completely exhausted almost afterwards.
They can simply 'dodge' Gaara's attack can they? You do realize that Gaara's sand waterfall funeral spanned the length of what would be the entire battlefield don't you? It's not an attack you simply 'avoid'. Given the distance that Gaara flies, lets say the height at which he was in the sand village, whether the lasers and precise or not Gaara would see it coming a mile away and avoid it.
Also that giant rock given the distance between them all kurosutchi will squash himself and everyone in the battle at once meaning they all die. But even the Gaara could just fly high enough to avoid it because it's a very slow jutsu.
Kakashi has now been able to use the Kamui lots more in one battle as well as being able to use it more precisly and Kakashi teleported the Hachibi. You cannot compare Kakashi kamui at the start of Shippuden to current Kakashi.
I don't see whats stopping everyone from guarding themselves from the sand apart from Shiki and Mifune. Kurotsuchi has already used it and did not die so why would he die from using it now, also how do you know that Gaara can fly higher than it, there is no way of telling, Gaara sand is slow as well because if his sand is falling all the way from as high as you say it is what stopping them from dodging it.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #13
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

You hold a fair point so if you want to say Kakashi uses Kamui right off the bat to take care of Gaara go right ahead. But kakashi would pretty much be vulnerable to any attack in this time and we both know that he can't Kamui far away objects with accuracy he teleported the Haichibi well yeah.. but how much of an easy target was that?
Height of Gaara in the air in the sand village > Height of Gedo. He can fly much higher than it.
And what I'm saying is that to get Gaara between the two huge earthern walls Kuro would have to put himself between the walls aswell meaning he just squashed himself due to the battle ground distance.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I dont see Kakashi kauming the sand when it can attack at all sides at all ranges at fast speeds
Old 05-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #15
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
You hold a fair point so if you want to say Kakashi uses Kamui right off the bat to take care of Gaara go right ahead. But kakashi would pretty much be vulnerable to any attack in this time and we both know that he can't Kamui far away objects with accuracy he teleported the Haichibi well yeah.. but how much of an easy target was that?
Height of Gaara in the air in the sand village > Height of Gedo. He can fly much higher than it.
And what I'm saying is that to get Gaara between the two huge earthern walls Kuro would have to put himself between the walls aswell meaning he just squashed himself due to the battle ground distance.
Well Kakashi reacted immediatly after he kamui'd himself to the dream world as he managed to get up and raikiri Obito in the face (Well he was going to until he stopped) so I don't see why he can't react any of the other people.
I don't understand why Kitsuchi has to be inside the walls to use the jutsu, I might be wrong but he wasn't inside it last time he used it.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #16
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
I dont see Kakashi kauming the sand when it can attack at all sides at all ranges at fast speeds
Thats a fair point but if Gaara is using it from a large height then he won't have to use kamui because he could dodge it or block in the time it takes to reach him. Kamui can be used for defence but only as a last resort because he already has numerous blocking jutsus.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #17
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Well yes I agree with you but I mean he would likely be attacked and killed whilst he was using Kamui considering there's 3-4 other people aswell who wouldn't just be standing by watching the scenery.
Yes but Kitsuchi was a very far distance from the Gedo when the jutsu was cast. I'm guessing from the BG defaults that he would start at a distance to Gaara where he would be inside his own attack radius.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #18
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Well yes I agree with you but I mean he would likely be attacked and killed whilst he was using Kamui considering there's 3-4 other people aswell who wouldn't just be standing by watching the scenery.
Yes but Kitsuchi was a very far distance from the Gedo when the jutsu was cast. I'm guessing from the BG defaults that he would start at a distance to Gaara where he would be inside his own attack radius.
Well I agree with your point to an extent as we have already seen Kakashi running and jumping while using Kamui at a very early stage of its development so it would have improved tremendously. I have no proof though so I agree with you.
Wouldn't the attack go directly in front of him rather than surrounding him, why would he design a jutsu that would kill himself.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 05-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Kitsuchi would smash Kakashi while he is revealing his headband. Kitsuchi will try to take out everyone at once with that sandwhich tech but Garra can fly away on sand
Old 05-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #20
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Wouldn't the attack go directly in front of him rather than surrounding him, why would he design a jutsu that would kill himself.
Yes I suppose that's a good idea but don't forget those two earthern walls take a long time to create during that time Mifune could easily attack Kitsu either disrupting the jutsu or killing him.