Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Party Club

come her to party your troubles away, we have good music, (a different artist everynight) great food, and non-alcoholis beverages (unless your of age, then theres a room in the back)

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93
Default Re: Party Club

Woohoo! PARTY!

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

the artist for tonight is.......PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyll be playing until tomorrow at 3 in the morning, thats when the clu closes, until about 5 in the evening

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

idk paramore by the name they sound like they suck one of my friends at my school she has a white and black purse that has in big pink letters PARAMORE on one side
Old 05-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

PARAMORE!!!!!!!
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

they sing misery business, decode, the song on the twilight cd, fences, pressure the song from the sims radio, and a bunch more the record label is something ramen

/Heil

Old 05-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ive heard of the band a few times, but ive never heard any of their songs. And i dont want to be alone in the back so ill just have Dr. Pepper.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

ill take a sprite and i hot girl to dance with
Old 05-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #9
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

XD
Old 05-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #10
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

are there any hot girls?
Old 05-26-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

for the ladies and bis/gay men, we also have hot male models, and for the men and women/gay women hot women, we are a nonjudgemental establishement, anyone may join

/Heil

Old 05-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #12
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

IS SELENA GOMEZ HERE?
Old 05-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #13
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok, advice from a girl, if you really are partying at a prom or party, dont say anything like a hot grl or any hot girls out there out loud, k?
Old 05-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi4000
ok, advice from a girl, if you really are partying at a prom or party, dont say anything like a hot grl or any hot girls out there out loud, k?

seconded

and why would selena gomez be here? shes probably on set or in studio or w.e

/Heil

Old 05-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #15
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayden
IS SELENA GOMEZ HERE?
is she your delilah? ew.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #16
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*waks in mad*
nobody invits me to parties........*knocks over punch-bowl*
HAAHAHAHAHA *leaves*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #17
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

We don't like preps here.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #18
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

WAIT WHAT!!!!!! the Delilah im talking about her name is actually Delilah she is not Selena Gomez, Delilah and Selena Gomez are two differet people!!!

and whats wrong with asking that??

and she would be here because!!!!!!!

*grabs another punch bowl and throws it on Animelover* HEYY THAT WAS GOOD PUNCH YOU THREW ON THE GROUND
Old 05-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #19
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This party is boring... -.-
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover
*waks in mad*
nobody invits me to parties........*knocks over punch-bowl*
HAAHAHAHAHA *leaves*
i went around posting sayin come to this thread, so yeah, u were invited..... =.='

/Heil