Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #21
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can Samehada absorb Susano'o?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post
The BG is getting repetitive, unimaginative, stale and quite frankly boring. I prefer my explanation over the "it's chakra coz the wikia page says so," which btw it does, even though the manga never explicitly or even implicitly say it.
Welcome to the roller coaster of BG.

Susanoo though was said to consume lifeforce, I suppose thats a little different than chakra in that regard. Anyway I don't care myself to make theories of it.

Well we only have 3 uchihas using it. Two of them have above average stamina especially Madara, Itachi was low but he was very efficient in his usage and the fact he was able to use it despite being lower on chakra shows that time Susanoo operates a little differently.

But its likely a chakra construct, because there is no other reason it can't be. Spiritual items are not though.

Perhaps maintenance is required through other means but I don't care myself.

Quote:
Samehada doesn't go through Susano'o like butter. It maxed out at V1 Bee and was able to partially absorb V2. Any more than that, it implodes. Do you know what I think goes through Susano'o like butter? Tobirama's sword.
I think that sword was filler.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:16 AM   #22
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yes sameheda absorbs anything chakra based. Even an ET.

Is it immediate?

No, but for average chunin and jonin, one swipe is all.

Susanoo likely takes a lot of chakra to maintain, rather than cast. So all the chakra expelled by the user is most likely not saved up in Susanoo.

Susanoo is likely the same or less than Bee's level 1 cloak in terms of initial chakra requirement. It is simply sturdier.

Sameheda takes susanoo in 2 swings, absolute max.

absolute conjecture that is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #23
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I would say, to a point, Samehada sucked enough Chakra from Bee's Bijuu stage 2, lowering him down to Bijuu stage 1, Susanno'o really isn't a massive amount of chakra, although the user needs a lot, clearly Itachi made an example while he was sickness wreaking his chakra levels EVEN more and still managed to preduce a final Susanno'o stage form.

So in my point of view, no, Susanno'o was merely the ultimate defense, more like a shield, rather than increases the users' strength.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #24
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

^What Obito said.
Since Samehada sucks Chakra, it/he could dissipate it (unless Samehada was stopped)

@Obito, sweet signature!

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote