Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
bobbyyug
Academy Graduate

bobbyyug is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default PS3 Friends :)

hey i dont have many friends who have storm 3 on Ps3 so Feel free to add me

PSN: bobbyyug

battle me in storm 3
bobbyyug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: PS3 Friends :)

Feel free to add me on PS3 at either iiRAGEQUiiT or RageVG.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
CaptainChurrr
Academy Graduate

CaptainChurrr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainChurrr

Psn: CaptainChurrr or LeafsWhiteFang
Old 03-26-2013, 06:06 AM   #4
K.Greymon
Freshmen Academy Student

K.Greymon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Add me anytime.
PSN Originmonjx
K.Greymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Zmurkz
Academy Graduate

Zmurkz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Been playing on Xbox, but I got Ninja Storm 3 for PS3 yesterday. Add me on MrZmurkz if you want some matches!
Zmurkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Add me Storm_istheman is my psn.
Storm_istheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #7
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

VexedMeow.

Last edited by Vex; 04-21-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #8
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Slavetrader7373
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #9
Cozy
Academy Graduate

Cozy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

PSN: Cozy2626
#1.) Haku
#2.) Minato (Hokage)