Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #221
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: Oasis Road to the CrossRoads

"Oh great, that's going to take some work, As for this nin i plan to take him right to his Kage". He then stayed quite for a few moments and then said "So should i summon the wyvern or do you want to tell me?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #222
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"That's pretty much the gist of it" he said to Genzu. "And a small message stating you're free to come to blood to hang around from time to time."

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 06-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #223
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Masago and the squad of tracker nin continued to travel through the desert toward the Oasis, where they would report the results of the mission to the Hikage.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 06-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #224
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"I have a small bit of business to attend to, we shall meet again. I bid you farewell." Aeo Kyn nodded to Genzu and went off towards the north past oasis.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 06-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #225
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

"Farewell.." He said as he nodded slightly. "Now, off to the Oasis".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #226
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Michael walks to his home, and realizes Genzu would be there.

"Dammit…" he said as he kept on walking.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #227
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

( Dude, I got you tied up and I'm taking you there myself -.- )

Old 06-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #228
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

The tied up Michael tries to break free, sinking into the ground.

Old 06-06-2013, 12:06 AM   #229
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Lea flies high above the two. "Michael!" he said.

"Find Gia!" Michael said as he flew to find him.

"So… Wanna play poker?"

Old 06-06-2013, 12:10 AM   #230
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Geo runs down the path and sees micheal on the side of the path
" what is going on micheal i was going to oasis to ask for your help in getting back divine and hisana"
he smiled asking him the question

Old 06-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #231
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

(I was carried to Oasis.)

Old 06-06-2013, 12:13 AM   #232
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

( damnit sir lol i want you to help with this plot dang lol)
i might have to leave you out bro unless idekal wants to be part of it also :/

Old 06-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #233
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Stops a few feet back and stares at Geo.
*squints and turns around* Something doesn't feel right i mumble stepping backwards.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #234
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(yeah, he is in oasis, but he has no jutsu's because of a seal. it's just me, i'm afraid. but i have a new trick, and i can handle them both for awhile.)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #235
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Gia followed Geo. 'where are we going?'

Old 06-06-2013, 12:19 AM   #236
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Michael flickers next to the gang.

"Sorry for the wait… What are we doing?"

Old 06-06-2013, 12:20 AM   #237
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" i was going to get you so we could go save divine and hisana"
he smiled at micheal
" will you come with me and put an end to all this evil "

Old 06-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #238
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

(I'm here, but I won't be on for long.)

Old 06-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #239
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'let's go.'

Old 06-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #240
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" we must go now we are headed to the yoshi base"
{lmao}
geo turns to run down the path towards the base where they had to be keeping divine

Closed Thread