Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Will Kakashi Come Back The Same -Tobi's Agenda

First of all, I fear for you KHY....

Here's some deduction that could give us a glimpse into Obito's agenda...

While some are hoping there will be a discussion about rin; and Obito will change...I'm thinking quite the opposite... Yes, there will be some enlightenment on the rin case...

* Obito knows very well, that Kamuing Kakashi wouldn't help anything... Kakashi has the ability to come back... so why'd he attempt it...

** Unless he himself planned on staying in the Kamuiland with Kakashi to deal with him, there's no reason for him to Kamui Kakashi again...

***Obito said that It's about time, maybe he should become the Juubi Jinchuriki

For Madara to be successful...he needed an ally...Until he found Obito right?

-Now, Obito is certain madara isn't playing along right...so Obito is planning on doing his own thing from now on. But he can't do it in front of Madara so He'd have to go Into Kamui land...To do so, he'd need a diversion so Madara isn't suspicious...That's why He Kamuid Kakashi there...

Now, In chp 628, Naruto called Obito a loner, which provoked some expression out of Obito obvioiusly...He's a loner and he can't win in this Game alone...Madara isn't an ally anymore...

So what is Obito looking for? I say an Ally
Guess what, there's no Other person to play this role but Kakashi Hatake...

Remember this interview with Kishi:
(Kishimoto in an interview once said something significant will happen to Kakashi...and he described it's darkness to the color (DARK BLUE)..)

... I think at this Point, just as Sasuke has become "good", Obito will do something to Kakashi to make Him Fight On his side thus Kakashi becomes "bad"...

Kishi is very symmetric in his thinking...and always tries to keep balance so I can see a switch over between sasuke and Kakashi...

As far as what Obito is going to do...I have a few theories but I won't put them here yet...

So yea, Kakashi might NOT come back the same... He might come back as a help to Obito against his own will... More HAXXED and FUN under Obito's control... Yea, I know...it's far-fetched...

THOUGHTS????

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-24-2013 at 10:48 AM.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Will Kakashi Come Back The Same -Tobi's Agenda

i think there's a higher probability of obito killing kakashi than of him turning kakashi into a villain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #3
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^Not a villain... but a TOOL

Old 04-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

wah waoh woah back that truck up! Kakashi turn against everyone as a tool....thats like blasphemy! I mean I love the idea, but its still crazy! so Sasuke turns good, Kakashi turns to the other side, its like a mid season trade...idk if that would actually happen but it would be nuts to see!

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Highly doubt Kakashi will suddenly switch sides.
He has Naruto and the rest of the fodders to protect, and to keep his promise.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

what i'm saying is...he would be forced to... Remember how Itachi was forced to protect the village or how Nagato was forced against his will as Edo Tensei....

That's the kinda force/tool I meant...

Old 04-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #7
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
what i'm saying is...he would be forced to... Remember how Itachi was forced to protect the village or how Nagato was forced against his will as Edo Tensei....

That's the kinda force/tool I meant...
That would require a functional Shisui MS, which both are now destroyed. So i think that would be impossible

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He won't give in that easily!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Simple.

Have a lengthy battle with Kakashi, Kakashi loses.

Obito uses a Zetsu with dead Kakashi.

Edo'd Kakashi, kind of hard to believe, but it IS possible that this stupid jutsu could be used one last time.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Not bad, not bad at all but... Kakashi wont die, again. He's already been dead once, somehow he'll get back to the fight but I think he'll kill Obito and take the other eye.

Imagine, Kakashi with 2 sharingan...

This won't happen but a man can dream right?

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #11
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't understand the reasoning for Kakashi not dying.

because he died already? For like 10 chapters?

No, he can die, but if he's Edo'd, he's technically still there to the viewers, he might even pull a Madara...

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Another reason he can't perish.

Angry fans will storm Kishi's office and home.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #13
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
That would require a functional Shisui MS, which both are now destroyed. So i think that would be impossible
Edo Shisui?

Tobi still gained Shisui's destroyed eye, and I don't see why he couldn't use Edo tense I other than a needed sacrifice.

I felt like Shisui needed some screen time, he has the most powerful genjutsu and all he gets his name mentioned and less that a minute of screen time.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #14
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

almost everyone else has come back. bring back izuna too while they're at it.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #15
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I think kakashi will kill obito the same way he killed rin. He will use the same words obito told him when he was younger: "Those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #16
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post

I will storm Kishi's office and home.
I fixed that comment for you Daph xD ^

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #17
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
I think kakashi will kill obito the same way he killed rin. He will use the same words obito told him when he was younger: "Those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
except kakashi is not really on obito's level (and this is coming from a huge kakashi fan). even with the help of guy and naruto he wasn't able to faze obito.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
As long as Danzo is not brought back. I want him to remain untainted by the Kishi zombie dreck.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #19
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
remember I said in the thread that I know how Tobi was going to do this...I just didn't want to mention it... See how much mention of madara was made before Tobi showed up to say he is Madara?

Kishi isn't mentioning shisui's Name in vain... He's building his character at his absence at the moment...Too many flashbacks of him to the point that even when Kagami is mentioned, Shisui had to be linked to him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
He won't give in that easily!
Well...I hope he doesn't either... either ways, I'll still be rooting for him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Simple.

Have a lengthy battle with Kakashi, Kakashi loses.

Obito uses a Zetsu with dead Kakashi.

Edo'd Kakashi, kind of hard to believe, but it IS possible that this stupid jutsu could be used one last time.
I think an Edo Kakashi that doesn't have to worry about chakra lost would be too deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
Not bad, not bad at all but... Kakashi wont die, again. He's already been dead once, somehow he'll get back to the fight but I think he'll kill Obito and take the other eye.

Imagine, Kakashi with 2 sharingan...

This won't happen but a man can dream right?
haha...Actually...there's no way kakashi can kill obito... secondly, kakashi can't handle two sharingan...he'd die while trying to warp himself back to the real life...as a matter of fact he'd end up in limbo if he attempted that... But then again, i had a theory recently about this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Yea...i got a bit bored..

So, Obito dies before Madara!... but with his last strength, and kakashi laying almost dead, Obito Warps Kakashi into the box dimension....

Many Chapters later, Kakashi returns with Both Mangekyo Sharingan, Senju Hashirama's tissue on his right leg that got previously severed... so now he can spam MS...not only that, the best part is KAKASHI's SUSANOO, with white flames...

Afterall, Obito's sharingan is the best! so it's susanoo, would be the most awesome..
only this time...Obito doesn't die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Edo Shisui?

Tobi still gained Shisui's destroyed eye, and I don't see why he couldn't use Edo tense I other than a needed sacrifice.

I felt like Shisui needed some screen time, he has the most powerful genjutsu and all he gets his name mentioned and less that a minute of screen time.
This is very close to what was in my head when I wrote this theory...lol...but yea...shishui MUST represent for sure!

When Obito used the Edo Tensei Jinchuriki for 6 paths he made a comment like "The new 6 paths of pain composed entirely of Jinchuriki...Not entirely to my taste but whatever..?

If Nagato used completely dead bodies, And tobi managed to used Edo Tensei (who are both dead and alive) I have little doubt that Tobi can use A living body for The 6 path system afforded by the rinnegan... Afterall, didn't NAGATO say he could control Naruto with just his chakra...and Naruto was living... Nagato only failed because of the Kuubi's power...But it's TOTALLY POSSIBLE

Quote:
Yep...ET is like Nen from HxH... it has too much possibility.... And Kishi didn't have Tobi learn it in vain... ...

Quote:
except kakashi is not really on obito's level (and this is coming from a huge kakashi fan). even with the help of guy and naruto he wasn't able to faze obito.
Agreed...for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
As long as Danzo is not brought back. I want him to remain untainted by the Kishi zombie dreck.
lol...i'd have thought you'd want to see your dear Danzo...but, it's true, his gray character should remain intact

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-24-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:05 AM   #20
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Did Obito warp them or was it Kakashi who removed Obito from the battlefield?

I like where you're going with this, but I can't see Kakashi being "used" by Obito. We don't even know the real story behind the Kakashi/Rin issue, which we will come to find out, but Kakashi has already been affected enough by their deaths to think that now all of a sudden Obito will have some massive negative impact by using Kakashi.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote