Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: What's your favorite Linkin Park Album?
Hybrid Theory 12 75.00%
Reanimation 4 25.00%
Meteora 9 56.25%
Live In Texas 2 12.50%
Collision Course 1 6.25%
Minutes To Midnight 3 18.75%
Road To Revolution 2 12.50%
A Thousand Suns 3 18.75%
Itunes Festival 0 0%
Living Things 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #121
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Linkin Park Official Fan Club

Count me in. This color.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Amazon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:31 AM   #122
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

I would like Purple.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #123
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
*Duck tape*

I finally found Somewhere I Belong, but Nobody's Listening to me while I'm trying to trying to wake this Numb heart of mine While I'm Breaking the Habit of isolation.

Deep Stuff.

*tears it apart with my fangs* Silly duct tape has nothing on me!
Awesome lines there btw xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post

Xibitz first 'Elite Member'?
Up to you, you're the founder of the FC *brofist*

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #124
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

There you go.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #125
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ohhhh so you have fangs now X?

Sounds like it's time for a dentist appointment.

It accidentally sounds pretty poetic. I did good!

.. How is HE elite?

Old 05-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #126
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Is there a Paramore FC around here cause if not I'm making one.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #127
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Ohhhh so you have fangs now X?

Sounds like it's time for a dentist appointment.

It accidentally sounds pretty poetic. I did good!

.. How is HE elite?
I've always had fangs, I though you knew that?
Pshhh, I need no dentist! *flees*
Well it came out nice.

Just shut it and accept it

@IDEKAL:
Thank you sir.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #128
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

I'll officially do it later.

And Sho you are almost elite.

Last edited by Idekal; 05-09-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #129
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
I've always had fangs, I though you knew that?
Pshhh, I need no dentist! *flees*
Well it came out nice.

Just shut it and accept it

@IDEKAL:
Thank you sir.
What are you, a vampire?
Oh yes ya do. :3 *calls him*

Nuu! xD

Old 05-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #130
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post

And Who you are almost elite.
^ LOL "I'll officially do it later"

SHo: No, I'm a lion. :3
Snitch!!! *rans away like hell*

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #131
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ohhhh, I'll spare you this time Cowardly Lion. xD

Old 05-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #132
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

*is a cub* >.> Shush

This is for the FC

Old 05-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #133
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How cute!
*pets and cuddles*
B mi pt plz

Old 05-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #134
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I wanna join!!

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #135
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Do you want a colour Mega?

Old 05-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #136
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Let me join. linkin parks amazing.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #137
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Uh, Idekal...could you like change my name to this color.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #138
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

They are one af my bestest rock groups. Best song is "Numb".
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #139
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
Let me join. linkin parks amazing.
Pick a colour and your in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
Uh, Idekal...could you like change my name to this color.
Sure thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rados View Post
They are one af my bestest rock groups. Best song is "Numb".
Back at the classics huh, nice.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #140
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

heh getting really big now xD

haha I just listened to a linkin park song xD

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan club, linkin park