Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Dieties of the Forum

Because Gods are way better than Mafias when it comes to ruling things. Sign up now and become Gods of this Forum! Just make up your godly powers, and then you may rule with an iron fist! One of your Godly powers may include things in the forum if you wish.

ZeroxNightmare: (God of the Forum) God of Gods, the Sun, Sky, Power, and Thread Creation

Twilight Lion (Leo): (God of the Underworld) God of Death, Order, and Time

Noctis Arashi: (God of War) God of Badassery and Role Plays

Maruko: (God of Wine) God of Partaaaays

Ninja Pink: (Goddess of Color) Godess of Font Colors

NINE-TAILS-BIIJU: (Goddess of meep) Godess of meep, wierdness, and the solar system

Garaa-Shukaku: (God of Intelligence) God of controlling forces, and sex

Divine Rush: (God of Charm) God of Handsomeness and Swagger

Ino's Girl (Goddess of Night and Day) Night, Day, and emotion

AeoKyn: (God of Illusions) God of Broken Logic and Waking Nightmares

Anru Uzumaki: (Goddess of Life) Goddess of Life and Immortality

Deadtaka: (God of Games) God of Games and Amusement

Kanisawa: (Goddess of Pleasure) Goddess of Dark Chocolate, Mystery, and the Moon

Ag-Surfr: (God of Indifference) God of Indifference

marrissa: (Goddess of mischief) Goddess of mischief, chaos, and nature

Chi Rothschild: (Goddess of Wanderlust) Goddess of lost things and lost worlds, patron Goddess of travellers

BMC1994: (God of movement) God of transportation, and movement

sagemaster777 (God of emotion) God of feelings

***V***: (Goddess of Space and Literature) Patron Goddess of travellers, and Goddess of inventions

Konoha Chimp: (God of Nature) God of Trees

Amazon1: (Goddess of Fire) Goddess of the Flame

Sephiroth (God of Blasphemy) God of Blasphemy and Betrayal

Red Hot Habenero (God of Steam Punks) God of Steam, Steam Punks, and their technology

Deities Theme Music:

Spoiler:

Now with a new Demi-God Division! Just state your divine parent, and you can become a Demi-God.

Black Winged Jace: (Angel of Death) Angel of Death

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-24-2013 at 08:10 PM.
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Dieties of the Forum

The it's only one deity on this forum and his name is The Game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Pfft This thread is just for me :P I am the god of Death, Order, and Time!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #4
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Nope. Too late on that one Game.

Old 09-14-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You got my name wrong, sir o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 09-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #6
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, sorry, your avatar reminded me of someone else I'll change it right now.

Old 09-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #7
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

They call me the God of Role Play, and Bad Assery.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #8
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

It's fine. xD Thanks.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 09-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #9
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Done. Noctis is our God of War, and Role Plays.

Old 09-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Aw yis.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Maruko, the sex god.
jk of course.
Or am I...

Last edited by Maruko; 09-14-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #12
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Goddess of Pink.

kthnxbai

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #13
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

I want to be god of meeps, weirdness, randomness, and solar system!

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #14
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Has mine been taken *Evil Laugh*

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:48 AM   #15
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I want to be God of controlling forces, sex god and intelligent God

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #16
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

What is a good one I can choose that goes with me hmm.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #17
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

God of Swag, Handsomeness and charm.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #18
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
God of Swag, Handsomeness and charm.
Da'ww thanks for the kind words Marc :3.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #19
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Hey old farts, remember when Muffin kindly did this for us?

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #20
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I am the God of light, darkness, and emotion

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote