Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #101
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
In Red.
So yep first of all never negged you. I don't really neg anyone except one person. But glad to know you need the approval of strangers to help fill the void of your pointless life. Not even going to bother to go over the endless text about the previous debates that you are obviously asshurt. Man that original argument happened months ago. You know who holds grudges like that a bish. Are you a bish because you sound like one right now? As a matter of fact the thread you are talking about happened last year if I am not mistaken. Yet you call me a kid. Boy I got sperm whales more mature than you.

The rest of your argument that is actually on topic is nonsense. In the first stages of the kyuubi he is still coherent. Only once the tails form does he lose control. Strike one.

Lets follow up with the fact Naruto actually beat kakuzu in close combat. No matter how short the situation was.

You say kakuzu could tank odama. Name one tanking feat that puts his durability on that level. Raikiri penetrated his body easily. A regular rasengan is as strong if not stronger than raikiri.

Next name one reaction feat kakashi has over Naruto considering they have fought the same opponents. All I see is you posting your opinions as usual. Actually put feats your words are worth absolutely nothing.

As for sasuke it has just been made clear that this is ms sasuke. Yep ammy to the face. Also this is fiction is an argument for idiots who can't debate. You no longer have the right to say that the minute you started debating here. He didn't fire it at the sky top class debating skills right there by the way.

Man your inferiority complex always makes for a good time.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 05-06-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #102
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kyo Yasanagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: inside my dark heart
Posts: 6,703
Rep Power: 12
Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Lol, wow. That's just like me saying: Earth Grudge Fear GG. Fire + Wind mask combo GG. Except.. Kakuzu is over 90 years old so he has more battle experience than both of those combined and can speed blitz to dodge.

Has anyone even debated just how Naruto and Sasuke can dodge HIS attacks? No. You are all simply assuming that Kakuzu is dumb enough to fall for barrage rasengans and Uchiha abilities. What about Kakuzu's power scaled attacks? Nobody has dodged them before, so how can they? Everyone tries to counter Kakuzu so hard but nobody has thought of how Naruto and Sasuke can avoid being caught by him. You are all out of your minds. Kakuzu isn't just going to stand there and take a hit. Kakuzu always goes for the first strike.
ok then tsukyomi or susanoo gg still
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #103
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Sasuke doesn't even have CS2, whch let him heat the atmosphere.. DL keeps sayin Sasuke's flames>Kakuzu's but Sauceboy doesn't have CS2 no mo'... But even so Sauces jutsu were aimed at the sky and assisted by Itachis flames that had been burning an entire damn forest

Kakuzu has multiple AoE's.. Naruto's clones are wiped out.. They won't be coming from all sides because they are out in the open; thers no way for them to circle him without being blasted

They don't even have knowledge, iirc Naruto failed his first attempt at Kakuzu but was saved by plot.

only threats are Bunta and Ammy

EDIT: nvm naruto only failed because he messed up his FRS.. But in this situation Kakuzu has all of his hearts and won't be caught like that
Yet he has ammy like you say. Also you are bypassing genjutsu altogether.

Pretty sure those aoe were dodged by everyone present in that fight including choji and ino..... Not to mention as a child Narut o defended against Sasukes elemental by just manipulating the rasengan. He did a similar tech in a combo with Yamato

No knowledge means what when both his opponents check their opponents abiliities before they do anything big. Then there is the fact all characters are close in ability in close combat.Sasuke being susuperior at that time period.

Odama has a blast radius similar to frs. He cant put ammy out. Those hearts only delay. Each one he loses curts his attack power.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #104
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
So yep first of all never negged you. I don't really neg anyone except one person. But glad to know you need the approval of strangers to help fill the void of your pointless life. Not even going to bother to go over the endless text about the previous debates that you are obviously asshurt. Man that original argument happened months ago. You know who holds grudges like that a bish. Are you a bish because you sound like one right now? As a matter of fact the thread you are talking about happened last year if I am not mistaken. Yet you call me a kid. Boy I got sperm whales more mature than you.

The rest of your argument that is actually on topic is nonsense. In the first stages of the kyuubi he is still coherent. Only once the tails form does he lose control. Strike one.

Lets follow up with the fact Naruto actually beat kakuzu in close combat. No matter how short the situation was.

You say kakuzu could tank odama. Name one tanking feat that puts his durability on that level. Raikiri penetrated his body easily. A regular rasengan is as strong if not stronger than raikiri.

Next name one reaction feat kakashi has over Naruto considering they have fought the same opponents. All I see is you posting your opinions as usual. Actually put feats your words are worth absolutely nothing.

As for sasuke it has just been made clear that this is ms sasuke. Yep ammy to the face. Also this is fiction is an argument for idiots who can't debate. You no longer have the right to say that the minute you started debating here. He didn't fire it at the sky top class debating skills right there by the way.

Man your inferiority complex always makes for a good time.
Aww man did you just psychoanalyze me too. God and your analysis was spot on too. Maybe I should reevaluate my life because your observations were so penetratingly deep as always.

He can barely maintain consciousness with the cloak on. What are you talking about? All he manages to do once the tails pop up is start growling "Give me back Sasuke."

Yes ignore the situation and all evidence contrary to your opinion, that's your strong suit anyway.

Rakiri is stronger than Rasengan, this has been explained before, and any forum member who's actually paid attention to old battle threads knows this. Rakiri is an S rank technique superior to Chidori and Rasengan (both A rank) because it combines nature manipulation (Chidori) with shape manipulation (Rasengan). Kakashi can perform both Chidori and Rasengan individually and has demonstrated this. So now that you have been informed also note the characteristics and elemental nature of Rakiri. The lightning chakra gave it the advantage of Kakuzu's doton hardening technique, on top of that Rakiri like Chidori holds most of it's power in it's penetration unlike Rasengan which skims the surface and then does most of it's damage internally. So there are numerous factors which explain why Rakiri would be more effective.

Sasuke clearly fired it into the air -__-
And this is fiction is used as a debate tool when it is helpful so things like "suspension of disbelief" can be used to explain things that clearly aren't meant to follow strictly scientific logic. It's a discretionary tool for people who actually know how to debate despite what you believe. It's how we don't end up with outrageous threads full of speed and strength calcs. based on some physics equations people used by plugging in pixel size on various panels (you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you ). If you seriously want to use scientific reasoning for things that haven't been explicitly stated by the author then Sasuke's entire disablement of Deidara's C0 is bullsh*t since shocking your own body at the cellular level would absolutely obliterate the rhythym of every muscle in your body, sending your heart into arrhythmia and stopping respiration which would cause seizures, mass necrosis, and death. And that is just the tip of the tip of the iceburg. But yeah only idiots would use the "it's fiction" excuse in a debate.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #105
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Aww man did you just psychoanalyze me too. God and your analysis was spot on too. Maybe I should reevaluate my life because your observations were so penetratingly deep as always.

Quote:
He can barely maintain consciousness with the cloak on. What are you talking about? All he manages to do once the tails pop up is start growling "Give me back Sasuke."
Chapter 277 pg 2. Also I wasn't talking about the cloak forms. If I was I would say that kakuzu gets raped if he transformed.KN4>>>>>>>>>>kakuzuhttp://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/series2/kruemelmonster.gif
Quote:
Yes ignore the situation and all evidence contrary to your opinion, that's your strong suit anyway.
What situation did I exactly ignore? Everything relevant to this thread I addressed. Seems to be one of you usual whining moment.
Quote:
Rakiri is stronger than Rasengan, this has been explained before, and any forum member who's actually paid attention to old battle threads knows this. Rakiri is an S rank technique superior to Chidori and Rasengan (both A rank) because it combines nature manipulation (Chidori) with shape manipulation (Rasengan). Kakashi can perform both Chidori and Rasengan individually and has demonstrated this. So now that you have been informed also note the characteristics and elemental nature of Rakiri. The lightning chakra gave it the advantage of Kakuzu's doton hardening technique, on top of that Rakiri like Chidori holds most of it's power in it's penetration unlike Rasengan which skims the surface and then does most of it's damage internally. So there are numerous factors which explain why Rakiri would be more effective.
This explanation is in no shape or form proves Kakashi's raikiri is stronger than rasengan. Considering Sasuke's chidori is several times more powerful than kakashi tells me you are talking out your ass. Sasuke has several feats with his chidori and lightning that put him massively more skilled than Kakashi. Yet his chidori still tied with Naruto's. He is capable manipulating his chidori in combat way more skilled than Kakashi. At it is' full power it was comparable to one of A's full powered attacks causing a huge ass crater in the background. Kirin is a testament to his skills with lightning. He can actually manipulate real lightning. Naruto's rasengan has never lost to chidori or seemed inferior. The only thing you named was what kakashi can do not an actual testament to it's power. Furthermore I am suppose to know about garbage threads why?

Quote:
Sasuke clearly fired it into the air -__-
The fact you are trying to play it off is cute. The fact remains we are talking about feats.Your counter argument was that we don't know because Kakuzu didn't fire it in the sky. Well that is no and clearly a cop out answer lol.

Besides that point one of those katons Sasuke fired blew the dome roof. That dome was massive and solid. Solid concrete>>> trees. Can you atleast understand that much.But do continue

Quote:
And this is fiction is used as a debate tool when it is helpful so things like "suspension of disbelief" can be used to explain things that clearly aren't meant to follow strictly scientific logic. It's a discretionary tool for people who actually know how to debate despite what you believe. It's how we don't end up with outrageous threads full of speed and strength calcs. based on some physics equations people used by plugging in pixel size on various panels (you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you ). If you seriously want to use scientific reasoning for things that haven't been explicitly stated by the author then Sasuke's entire disablement of Deidara's C0 is bullsh*t since shocking your own body at the cellular level would absolutely obliterate the rhythym of every muscle in your body, sending your heart into arrhythmia and stopping respiration which would cause seizures, mass necrosis, and death. And that is just the tip of the tip of the iceburg. But yeah only idiots would use the "it's fiction" excuse in a debate.
Come now with the lame excuses. Everything we use as feats is based off of real time knowledge. Everything from a simple stab wound to explosions. We decide what is superior based off what I mind connects to the images. Which would be real life. You basically want to cop out ,and use a my explosion is bigger than your explosion arguments. Why because you already demonstrated if taken to that level you can't hang. Hence why you were always put into a corner by anyone who can actually debate on that level. Not even just me. You seem to be getting carried away because the noobs don't know up from down. I can argue this anyway you like though still equates to them being superior.

Also here we go with the calcs again haven't you learned your lesson. Just like last time I never mentioned them and you got carried away about them anyways. 6 months to year later later you are still asshurt full of pain.

As for your c0 argument. That is nonsense shows lack of common sense ,and straight downplaying. One being they have tanked and withstood way worse.Naruto was engulfed in straight flames. Number 2 they operate on an energy source that enhances their bodies. Number 3 they have performed feats overall that would suggest everything that is being said is actually possible for them.

All in all this is just you making excuses. Fiction has no limits so why should the discussion be limited to ooh he had a big explosion he must be better. So lol at you this is fiction. NIgggga please
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 05-07-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #106
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

You've lost this debate. None of your responses are worth countering at this point, especially since you have now confirmed that your brain can't comprehend when to dismiss something as unrealistic because it's fiction. Congrats on another defeat. You'll get your win someday buddy. Until then I look forward to more of those awesome emoticons that are a testament to your scintillating wit.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #107
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Yep you keep telling yourself that. Denial is not just a river. You always try to play stuff off but you are so emotional you can't even hide your feelings. Your brain capacity used a this is fiction argument but can't even follow through on that much. None of this bs is real yet we debate it so the garbage you are spouting is some juvenile bs that you can't even back up. You are the type of individual who can only read a book but never do anything with that knowledge. Just another idiot all talk but can't actually perform anything. Those are the individuals that fail at life.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #108
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Kananda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sand Village
Posts: 603
Rep Power: 4
Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Ok.. no one has taken chakra, stamina, experience or knowledge into account.

Sasuke's Susano sucks. Itachi had a decent Susano only cause he had the special sword and mirror to back it up. Even Itachi's was incomplete.

No one has actually explained how Naruto or Sasuke can avoid Kakuzu's attacks with his superior speed. If 2 hearts can pressure Kakashi to his limit then of course 2 each can pressure both of them, not to mention Kakuzu himself will be ready to do something.

Team Yamato + Team Kakashi + Team Asuma needed PLOT ARMOR just to nuke him with 3 hearts. Naruto and Sasuke aren't capable of dealing with 5.

What Naruto nuked him with isn't available in this thread.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:05 AM   #109
Mizukage_r_awesome32
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Mizukage_r_awesome32's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
Mizukage_r_awesome32 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Thumbs up Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Kakuzu

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]I concur with the Uchiha fans being idiots. Pre-pain, meaning before Jiraiya-vs-Nagato, Sasuke wouldn't have had amaterasu.[/COLOR]

It's a close call. Naruto being able to take advantage of his SC's would have helped. But without him having a wind style attack, Him and Sasuke couldn't do a combo wind/fire attack. If they could I would say them. The determining factor is experience, Which Kakuzu has way more of. Don't get me wrong, they could have taken out a few hearts but I don't believe all five.

In response to Kanada. I believe Sasuke's Susano is superior to Itachi's. Here's why, amaterasu cloak.
Mizukage_r_awesome32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #110
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,529
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
ok then tsukyomi or susanoo gg still
What part of Pre Pain arc dont you understand?

also goes for you kananda
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 05-08-2013 at 10:43 AM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #111
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something
 
Gaara-Shukaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Posts: 8,157
Rep Power: 40
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Who are you to decide if the debate is over?
I am not just saying it because that is what I am arguing for but in my opinion. Naruto and Sasuke have won this. I haven't really seen any valid counters for many of the points been brought up.
__________________
Just because you were dealt a bad hand, it doesn't mean you will lose the game!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #112
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Ok.. no one has taken chakra, stamina, experience or knowledge into account.
Your only workable argument is that Kakuzu could keep them away with elemental barrages. The same ones that Team Asuma and Kakashi could evade minus Gian.

Quote:
Sasuke's Susano sucks. Itachi had a decent Susano only cause he had the special sword and mirror to back it up. Even Itachi's was incomplete.
Well there is no Susanoo here, but Sasuke's Ribcage required Raikage's chop to break but it never hurt him.

Its still a better defense than CS2. Itachi's Susanoo is likely more durable due to experience and prowess.

Quote:
No one has actually explained how Naruto or Sasuke can avoid Kakuzu's attacks with his superior speed.
Again with the superior speed, Sasuke's shunshin speed is likely better.

Also if Kakuzu had superior speed why was he getting outmaneuvered by 3 Kyuubi Clones twice?

The only real speed that is threatening is his thread speed to those two.

Quote:
If 2 hearts can pressure Kakashi to his limit then of course 2 each can pressure both of them, not to mention Kakuzu himself will be ready to do something.
Massive clone barrage is one thing.

Also even if Kakuzu manages to keep them away. Kirin ends him.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #113
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Your only workable argument is that Kakuzu could keep them away with elemental barrages. The same ones that Team Asuma and Kakashi could evade minus Gian.



Well there is no Susanoo here, but Sasuke's Ribcage required Raikage's chop to break but it never hurt him.

Its still a better defense than CS2. Itachi's Susanoo is likely more durable due to experience and prowess.



Again with the superior speed, Sasuke's shunshin speed is likely better.

Also if Kakuzu had superior speed why was he getting outmaneuvered by 3 Kyuubi Clones twice?

The only real speed that is threatening is his thread speed to those two.



Massive clone barrage is one thing.

Also even if Kakuzu manages to keep them away. Kirin ends him.
Everything in the bold has been said. But because it was me who said it butthurt is the only reaction I get.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #114
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Perception my friend. Perception.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.