Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #21
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

I forgot this is pre susanoo Sasuke. Yea Kakuzu stomps so bad here. He will realize Sasuke has gengutsu after Sasuke takes out 1 heart but Kakuzu will get right back up and turn this fight into a massacre.

Pre pain arc Sasuke and Naruto are close range fighters while Kakuzu prefers long range and mid range and can easily outclass Sasuke in taijutsu

Also Naruto and Sasuke make a horrible team. They'll be arguing while the hearts fight together just fine.

Sasuke can't read hand signs as fast as Kakashi so he wont know that domu is an earth release technique.

Naruto without sage mode or rasenshuriken is useless here. What is he going to do fly in the air and blitz a heart? All his clones will be taken out by 1 typhoon or fire wave.

Kakuzu wins this after losing 1 heart because of gengutsu.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #22
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

That is the point, they function well together and would not split up, I am not sure about him using Kirin however, but I think Naruto and Sasuke win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #23
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
That is the point, they function well together and would not split up, I am not sure about him using Kirin however, but I think Naruto and Sasuke win.
Kirin requires a a ridiculous amount of prep. Sasuke had to have a fire vs fire fight with Itachi just to be able to create a cloud big enough for kirin. Kakuzu doesn't just use fire release moves like itachi. Sasuke has to deal with 3 other element spams and Kakuzu will easily gun him down. Naruto gets soloed by 1 heart.

Also the hearts DO split up. What are you talking about? The lightening heart was chasing Shikamaru while the other 2 was chasing Kakashi.

Last edited by topchef; 05-04-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:33 AM   #24
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

I just realized something. If sasuke gets killed naruto's going tailed beast mode and raping.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #25
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

That's basically what I said, I said I am not sure about him using Kirin like one person defending Naruto and Sasuke in the debate.
They are both fast enough to dodge the spams and are both pretty clever characters. I don't think so, again clones could just cause a massive problem for Kakuzu,, read the post I made towards the end of the last page.
Naruto getting solo'd by one heart? are you for real?

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 05-04-2013, 08:35 AM   #26
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

If Naruto gets in a death-barring situation then he'll just turn into the Kyuubi and rape Kakuzu.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #27
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Kakuzu is the fastest in Akatsuki.
No.

Quote:
I'm sure he can avoid being hit by Amaterasu like everyone else in the series.
This statement is incredibly deceiving.

Raikage evaded in V2 Raiton Aura point blank.
Sasuke couldn't evade it even when he moved before Itachi activated it.

No one else has evaded it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Kakuzu has shown insane speed blitz feats through that entire arc.
Speed is relative. Tobi's performance against is far more impressive on speed.

Kisame's reflexes have been more impressive reacting against Base Bee.

Itachi is obvious. Pain is obvious.
Even Deidara reacted to Sasuke's shunsin.

I am not saying Kakuzu can't, but the few speed feats he has, his best one is technically blitzing Kakashi at point blank. (maybe with shunshin)
and his thread speeds were too fast a close range.

Kakuzu may be a fast character but he doesn't stand out in the Akatsuki.

Quote:
Chouji turned his head for a split second and Kakuzu appeared right behind him. No other member I can think of has shown any impressive speed traits.
This didn't occur in the manga not like it matters even if it did.

Quote:
Tsukuyomi - can only affect 1 heart and he has one shot. whilst using it other heart will burst out and attack him
Who in their right mind would use Tsukiyomi on a heart?

Quote:
Kirin - if he has used your above techniques then he will not have enough chakra. if Kakuzu sees him gathering lightning he will panic and strike him :L
Kirin actually requires little chakra to use. Its the set up that requires alot but Sasuke became exhausted largely because he used Oral Rebirth which uses up a lot of chakra.

Quote:
I'm not trying to favour Kakuzu I'm just sick of people overrating Uchiha abilities -_-
Overrating on any character is not a good thing not even Kakuzu; its just Uchiha fans tend to be more loud spoken and more numerous.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #28
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishimomo View Post
If Naruto gets in a death-barring situation then he'll just turn into the Kyuubi and rape Kakuzu.
He only goes kyuubi when he loses control of his anger. He couldnt go kyuubi at will.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #29
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

How does that help your case topchef?

If he is about to die he will go kyuubi, if Sasuke is about to die or does die, he will go kyuubi even as a last resort, Naruto and Sasuke win.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #30
topchef
Banned

Quote:
How does that help your case topchef?

If he is about to die he will go kyuubi, if Sasuke is about to die or does die, he will go kyuubi even as a last resort, Naruto and Sasuke win.
Did he go kyuubi when Kakuzu was about to rip out his heart? No.

His bond with Sasuke and whether or not he will go kyuubi for him is debatable.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #31
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

He went kyuubi 4 tails because Orchimaru was talking about sasuke. If sasuke dies he'll go full nine tail rampage.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #32
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

He did it against Haku for Sasuke, and because there were like 5 people there to help him out.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #33
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pre Pain arc sasuke still has CS2 and Kirin.

GG kakazu.

Not mention its easy to prep when you have someone with you who can make hundreds of clones and can summon a giant frog the size of a bijuu.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 05-04-2013 at 09:41 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Shadow clone spam and chodori long range
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #35
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

PoP just never learns

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #36
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

^...xD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #37
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Is there anything they can do to counter his fire + wind combo?

Naruto doesn't have sage mode..

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #38
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

No, they just have cursemark mode, and Bijuu mode. Nothing major at all though. Basic dodging skills have been enough to dodge and they are both pretty fast characters. The fact of the matter is what will Kakuzu do with 100+ clones coming at him in different directions some using win style: rasengan while Sasuke Amaterasu's from a distance.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #39
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
PoP just never learns
well he did manage to hold it in for 1 page.

@GS

We discussing pre pain arc naruto & sasuke so i dont think sasuke has amaterasu.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #40
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, they just have cursemark mode, and Bijuu mode. Nothing major at all though. Basic dodging skills have been enough to dodge and they are both pretty fast characters. The fact of the matter is what will Kakuzu do with 100+ clones coming at him in different directions some using win style: rasengan while Sasuke Amaterasu's from a distance.
This is pre pain arc... No Bijuu mode, no curse mark. Sasuke doesn't have that anymore. So, yeah.

Kakashi only nearly escaped it because of his water jutsu, which still wasn't enough to stop it really. Kakashi had actually lost the fight but Shikamaru's blood swap plan with Hidan saved him.

I mean clones are blasted away by kakuzus large AOE jutsu..

Only way i Sasuke and Naruto winning is if Kirin is prepped along with ammy but they both ooc

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote