Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke pre Pain Arc

No Rasenshuriken

No knowledge of each other

[Edit] 5 hearts in Kakuzu

Last edited by Kananda; 05-04-2013 at 07:01 AM.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:07 AM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakuzu vs Naruto and Sasuke

Sasuke and Naruto vs Kakuzu? LOL
Amaterasu.
GG
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #3
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Ametarasu and clones spamming rasengan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:55 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can see Naruto blitzing Kakuzu.
Anyhow, clone feints and Sharingan spam are more than enough to take out Kakuzu.

Just for the sake of curiosity, how many hearts does Kakuzu have at the start of the fight?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #5
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Restrict transformation, restrict sharigan, restrict frs, and it will still be a rape.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:21 AM   #6
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol. You guys are basically saying that Sasuke > Team Kakashi plus Team Yamato, before he had Susano. Uchiha fans make me laugh.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Ametarasu and clones spamming rasengan.
Really? I'm pretty sure when I read the manga clone spamming had no affect on Kazu fail.

And I'm sure Sasuke can easily Amaterasu 5 times in a row with all of his hearts standing there like derps. Nobody every takes stamina into account. No Uchiha can SPAM Amaterasu unless they are edo.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #8
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
Lol. You guys are basically saying that Sasuke > Team Kakashi plus Team Yamato, before he had Susano. Uchiha fans make me laugh.
No not the bipolar little girl. It is the other one that is on beast mode even with his basic skills now.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #9
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto? He couldn't touch Kakuzu without Rasenshuriken which I restricted.

Kakuzu is the fastest in Akatsuki. I'm sure he can avoid being hit by Amaterasu like everyone else in the series. Not to mention he could lose limbs.. so how will the flame stay on him?

Nobody ever backs up "Amaterasu GG". Uchiha fans fail.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #10
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol he has become faster and massively more skilled since his time against kakuza. He can even create giant rasengans casually in base. Also where did you get that kakuza was the fastest in the akatsuki? That is not true at all.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:16 AM   #11
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't recall Naruto being that strong "Pre-Pain" arc. Anyway I think Sasuke could solo, Kirin? Tsukuyomi? Amaterasu?
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:28 AM   #12
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakuzu has shown insane speed blitz feats through that entire arc. Chouji turned his head for a split second and Kakuzu appeared right behind him. No other member I can think of has shown any impressive speed traits.

Tsukuyomi - can only affect 1 heart and he has one shot. whilst using it other heart will burst out and attack him

Amaterasu - he can lose limbs and he can speed blitz to dodge. also cannot be spammed so once again one shot

Kirin - if he has used your above techniques then he will not have enough chakra. if Kakuzu sees him gathering lightning he will panic and strike him :L

I'm not trying to favour Kakuzu I'm just sick of people overrating Uchiha abilities -_-

Please keep in mind.. if he was Edo then sure he could spam all of his Uchiha abilities like Madara who took on 5 Kages. But this is not an edo thread.

Last edited by Kananda; 05-04-2013 at 07:30 AM.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #13
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I can see Naruto blitzing Kakuzu.
Anyhow, clone feints and Sharingan spam are more than enough to take out Kakuzu.

Just for the sake of curiosity, how many hearts does Kakuzu have at the start of the fight?
Kakuzu loses here but there's no way in hell he's getting blitz by base Naruto....
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #14
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
LMAO THANK YOU.

Are we forgetting how strong Kakuzu is here? This is the man who put the fear of God into Shikamaru and Asuma. The guy who had Kakashi pressed to his limit. And you want to take away the nuke that was the only reason Naruto was able to instantly win.

Kakashi is a better ninjutsu and taijutsu user than both Naruto and Sasuke pre-Pain Arc. He is also faster that both of them. Sasuke also doesn't have MS pre-pain unless people are saying the Pain Arc starts after Jiraiya dies which doesn't make sense.

Anyway, we all know Kakuzu would have killed Kakashi if it weren't for Shikamaru's last minute save. And we all know Kakashi outclasses Naruto and Sasuke (although an argument can be made for Sasuke's strength being close back then since he still had CS2 and Oro's techniques).

I swear if someone loses the spotlight for just a second on this forum they get relegated to the minor league around here. People forget that early on in this series Kakuzu was a problem.

I'd say in terms of his base form's raw speed, close combat ability, and durability (not even worrying about techniques) he is roughly equal to Base Bee and we all saw how Bee crapped all over Sasuke effortlessly.

Sasuke is just a likely to make the mistake of trying out taijutsu. Except when he kicks Kakuzu in the neck he's getting knocked through a tree instead of being calmly ignored.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #15
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Op changed it it wasn't pre pain arc. But he still loses to them one on one. Naruto would hit him with a clone barrage or spaz out into the four tails. Hebi sasuke would rape with the sharigan genjutsu.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:06 AM   #16
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

If hebi sasuke plays this right with a lot of fire he could do Kirin. That would be GG right there. As for kakazu panicking and trying to attack him, naruto can keep kakazu away long enough for him to finish.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P

Last edited by Greenrust; 05-04-2013 at 08:09 AM.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #17
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
LMAO THANK YOU.

Are we forgetting how strong Kakuzu is here? This is the man who put the fear of God into Shikamaru and Asuma. The guy who had Kakashi pressed to his limit. And you want to take away the nuke that was the only reason Naruto was able to instantly win.

Kakashi is a better ninjutsu and taijutsu user than both Naruto and Sasuke pre-Pain Arc. He is also faster that both of them. Sasuke also doesn't have MS pre-pain unless people are saying the Pain Arc starts after Jiraiya dies which doesn't make sense.

Anyway, we all know Kakuzu would have killed Kakashi if it weren't for Shikamaru's last minute save. And we all know Kakashi outclasses Naruto and Sasuke (although an argument can be made for Sasuke's strength being close back then since he still had CS2 and Oro's techniques).

I swear if someone loses the spotlight for just a second on this forum they get relegated to the minor league around here. People forget that early on in this series Kakuzu was a problem.

I'd say in terms of his base form's raw speed, close combat ability, and durability (not even worrying about techniques) he is roughly equal to Base Bee and we all saw how Bee crapped all over Sasuke effortlessly.

Sasuke is just a likely to make the mistake of trying out taijutsu. Except when he kicks Kakuzu in the neck he's getting knocked through a tree instead of being calmly ignored.
I would pay Kishi to make Kakuzu kick Sasuke through a tree

I completely agree with it all.. Kakuzu is apparently "fodder" now because he lost to Harashima before his abilities and died in 1 arc.

I love your Bee example.. these Uchiha fans cannot contemplate why Sasuke didn't simply "Amaterasu" him. It's because he is too skilled, just like Kakuzu is too skilled to get hit by an Uchiha who is leagues below Itachi.

IMO Kakuzu does not require any heart assistance and can solo them like he solo'd Kotetzu and Izumo a little harder of course.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #18
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Quote:
Really? I'm pretty sure when I read the manga clone spamming had no affect on Kazu fail.

How could clones fail? it took Naruto two tries, using 2/3 clones to get to Kakuzu, even without Rasen-Shuriken he could sneak up behind him by hiding within the clones (which already proved effective) and use either rasengan or Wind Style: Rasengan, meanwhile Sasuke is using either ameterasu or genjutsu.
Seems that you are the fail here.

And I'm sure Sasuke can easily Amaterasu 5 times in a row with all of his hearts standing there like derps. Nobody every takes stamina into account. No Uchiha can SPAM Amaterasu unless they are edo.
The whole point is Sasuke is powerful with relatively low stamina, he would do well for a while, but even after Sasuke gets to tired or runs out of chakra, you have Naruto who has monumental amounts of chakra, and can apply himself properly rather than rushing in, in battle.

Kakashi had also admited, that Naruto surpassed Kakashi at that point.

@JLI2infinity: You are saying that Sasuke is likely to do this and that, but what will that prove? they are assumptions.

I know it is not a curb-stomp, I respect and think highly of Kakuzu and his skills, it will be very close but I still believe Naruto and Sasuke would beat Kakuzu, even though he didn't have Senjutsu at that point, he still if all hell broke lose could go into TBM. (Talied beast mode)

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3

Last edited by Gaara-Shukaku; 05-04-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #19
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
If hebi sasuke plays this right with a lot of fire he could do Kirin. That would be GG right there. As for kakazu panicking and trying to attack him, naruto can keep kakazu away long enough for him to finish.
Yeah because Naruto has the skill to keep Kakuzu at bay when Kakashi almost got his heart ripped from his chest

All Kakuzu has to do is use one of his hearts to attack Sasuke while he kills of Naruto. None of them have the skill to completely hold him off alone.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #20
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

If naruto wanted he could put 100's of clones in front of sasuke if for nothing more then human shields. Also Kirin falls in a instant he wouldn't have time to kill him.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote