Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #41
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: BG Convo 82: the legend of shika and that crazy chick

Whatever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #42
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I saw Iron man 3 today it was ok

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 05-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #43
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
@IWD
Does this seem familiar?
looool!

historical proof backing up Geenrusts inane babbling

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Oh.Well I don't know how or why H got his push so I can't really say.
Was he with Stephanie back in 01?
they may have been dating but he had been ingratiated into the kliq by Halls and Nash and then sorta dick rode Micheals into a position of major influence

then he got flair and tista around him..and that's when him and Steph had been married and I think had a kid

point is its more than just Steph he had been running game back stage since at least 96- Brett always suspected he had a hand in the screw job despite being, totally green at the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
H did the boss' daughter. That's a a lot of back stage political BS
Stephs a horrible human being, she accuses Randy Savage of having sex with her when she was 15 even though the guy apparently never looked at anyone but the one he was with at the time- and then despite passively admitting to her father it was out of spite she never had the stones to come out and apologize to Randy and the community at large...she just keeps her mouth shut

I like how Taker one day about six years ago walked up to H and said something like "you're not as good as you think you are, you're burying too many good newbies, you buried Phil (cm punk) and you tried to bury John but that failed if you keep this crap up the next time you have an in ring match I'm gonna show up, I'm gonna shoot on you and I'm gonna put you in a wheel chair, and no amount of crying to your father in law is gonna save you"

and after that H started to calm down

that was truly awesome

Old 05-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #44
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

When did that happen?

Old 05-04-2013, 01:26 AM   #45
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
When did that happen?
Taker threatening to Steven Hawking H?

or the pedophilia BS?

the accusations against Savage happened when he left the company I think, Steph was just being a lying

Taker threatening to wheel chair Paul I think happened during his Orton feud and it wasn't the first time he did it too, he did it to HBK during mania17 IIRC "try to bury Austin, try anything and I'll freaking cripple you"

he even appeared in the Gorilla booth behind the curtains strapping up his boots as Shawn walked out as a threat

basically Taker really loves the company and puts its success above everyone and if he feels someone is threatening it he'll freaking tear them down

Old 05-04-2013, 05:39 AM   #46
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Apparently there's been a case of arson near where i live. Somebody set fire to another person's house not too far from where I live, I hear. Yesterday I was at my friend's house before we were going to go out and his grandfather told him something like that.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #47
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So that is your alliby you can do better than that.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:21 AM   #48
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

in a little while I'm taking my little cousins up to heroes and villains for free comic book day
Old 05-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #49
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Apparently there's been a case of arson near where i live. Somebody set fire to another person's house not too far from where I live, I hear. Yesterday I was at my friend's house before we were going to go out and his grandfather told him something like that.
Find the guy that did it and Rope Dart him. It always works.

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 05-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #50
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Find the guy that did it and Rope Dart him. It always works.
Ah but is it Arson for douchebaggery? or Arson for prophet?

Because a pro criminal torch is kind of an artist and probably has enough info on other criminal scum bags to put a lot of them behind bars..so some mercy should be applied.

if you're just a horrible person wrecking another persons house then you deserve to be lynched.

Aslo..the rp section at MAS is so fail I find myself agreeing with Chuckles, fail that bad requires a nuclear option to deal with

Old 05-04-2013, 01:24 PM   #51
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Probably douchebaggery, people tend to vandalise people's properties for no reason a lot, especially recently, then again my words mean nothing without proof.
It has only just started IWD, I know it is awful at the moment, but give it time to see if it's craptacular ways become any better.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Old 05-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #52
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Ah but is it Arson for douchebaggery? or Arson for prophet?

Because a pro criminal torch is kind of an artist and probably has enough info on other criminal scum bags to put a lot of them behind bars..so some mercy should be applied.

if you're just a horrible person wrecking another persons house then you deserve to be lynched.

Aslo..the rp section at MAS is so fail I find myself agreeing with Chuckles, fail that bad requires a nuclear option to deal with
Hey, keep in mind your a member of the Frontier Council.........RP is part of the Frontier ya know

Anyways, I'm thinking of just bombing it and sending it to hell.

Also, looks like I'll be giving you some powers

Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #53
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Sagepain, can u remuve ur signachuh. it haz mayd me go blind.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 05-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #54
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Is it really bothering you? If so, then thats the point

Old 05-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #55
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

It is really bothering me and oh just read the rest of your post.
Well this is awkward.
/Awkward camel.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
looool!

historical proof backing up Geenrusts inane babbling

they may have been dating but he had been ingratiated into the kliq by Halls and Nash and then sorta dick rode Micheals into a position of major influence

then he got flair and tista around him..and that's when him and Steph had been married and I think had a kid

point is its more than just Steph he had been running game back stage since at least 96- Brett always suspected he had a hand in the screw job despite being, totally green at the time

Stephs a horrible human being, she accuses Randy Savage of having sex with her when she was 15 even though the guy apparently never looked at anyone but the one he was with at the time- and then despite passively admitting to her father it was out of spite she never had the stones to come out and apologize to Randy and the community at large...she just keeps her mouth shut

I like how Taker one day about six years ago walked up to H and said something like "you're not as good as you think you are, you're burying too many good newbies, you buried Phil (cm punk) and you tried to bury John but that failed if you keep this crap up the next time you have an in ring match I'm gonna show up, I'm gonna shoot on you and I'm gonna put you in a wheel chair, and no amount of crying to your father in law is gonna save you"

and after that H started to calm down

that was truly awesome
Don't really know. I never paid much attention to wrestling. Particularly past the mid-90's/

Old 05-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #57
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So wooster thoughts on how badass Arya is in game ifthornes. Well atleast I think so. I am talking book of course.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #58
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Probably douchebaggery, people tend to vandalise people's properties for no reason a lot, especially recently, then again my words mean nothing without proof.
It has only just started IWD, I know it is awful at the moment, but give it time to see if it's craptacular ways become any better.
I'm sure it can improve its just off to a bad start because of what's been allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Hey, keep in mind your a member of the Frontier Council.........RP is part of the Frontier ya know

Anyways, I'm thinking of just bombing it and sending it to hell.

Also, looks like I'll be giving you some powers
I'm the frontier council but not the rpg..but wait..you're modding me over the frontiers? Well thanks Sage

you guys need some help with the rpgs? I tend to consider the entire section something to protect and if the RPG's are apart of the frontier maybe I should help keep an eye on them.. not saying give me mod powers but i don't mind being on the council if yall want

don't expect me to rp though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Don't really know. I never paid much attention to wrestling. Particularly past the mid-90's/
probably a good decision given quality wrestling died around 02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
So wooster thoughts on how badass Arya is in game ifthornes. Well atleast I think so. I am talking book of course.
she becomes amazingly bad ass

where are you right now?

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 05-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #59
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The heck is the frontier?

Old 05-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #60
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Hey IWD.

I have question for you regarding the price of well preserved antique cuban cigars.

Assuming decent preservation, is a hundred dollars a fair price for a single cuban like that?
Closed Thread