Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #21
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Nagato & The Pain Paths VS Kabuto

Pain/Nagato can also create a semi Chibaku Tensei by Bansho Tenin-ing two objects together, like he did with Naruto and the boulder. And I'm not sure if Kabuto can turn into water to avoid magnetism attacks.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

only Nagato can do that not pain.

Kabuto could counter by
-liquifying (I dont see why he could not its not magnetsium and Nagato is just pulling not controllling)
-smash it with jirobo strength
-use bones to smash it
-summong Manda II
-tank it
-smash it with SM strength

In konoha crater there is not that much to throw at Kabtuo
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #23
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Remember that the Pain Paths can summon as well. So Manda would have to get through the Cerberus Summon, which multiplies, and the other ones, and the Pain Paths can respawn. They could just do what they did with Naruto, and send clones before the actual Paths showed up. Manda would be preoccupied. We are talking about summons that killed the toad warriors and Gama in the Konoha destruction.

And remember when Nagato pulled a giant boulder out of the sea? Yeah, Nagato could just pull a chunk of land out of the ground to use.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Manda II would just be a discraction so kabuto can use his audio genjutsu which is a GG for everyone for an easy win for Kabuto
Old 05-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #25
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Remember when Jiraiya did that? What happened to Jiraiya? He died.

Remember when Naruto tried Frog Song? What happened? Pa died.

You do realize Cerberus summon multiplies when it is hit, and that the other summons could go after Kabuto to stop it. I doubt Kabuto has anything that could stop them. Manda would be occupied by the Cerberus summon.

Pain could just Bansho Tenin the Demonic Bone Flute out of Kabuto and snap it. I doubt that he could summon Manda and make the flute at the same time.

Nagato also has Uzumaki DNA. He is an Uzumaki. He is entirely composed of Uzumaki DNA, unlike Kabuto. Remember when Pain tanked all those blows from 6 tailed Naruto? And then he transformed into 7 tailed Naruto, and he tanked more blows? He tanked a giant rock, and being thrown into the side of a mountain. And afterwards, he only calmly responded, "Do you hate me?"

Old 05-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Manda would stranggle the cerebus so that it can't multiple

Kabuto uses Chakra concentration on the ground and on the flute to stay put

White wage distracts paths and animals which would also go numb for Kabuto to use flute solo

Just because audio genjutsu failed for them does not mean it would fail for Kabuto who is adept in genjutsu and has more knowledge and requires less prep

That was not Nagato who took on Naruto. It was a zombie like already dead corse of a deva path.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #27
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Remember that there are more than one summons that the Paths can use, and that the Path's eyesight is linked.

And Pain still tanked it. It's like saying that since Ichigo was not a Shiniami, that he did not break through Rukia's Sai at the very beginning of Bleach.

Everyone underestimates the Paths, but they solo'd a lot of Konoha, almost destroying it until Naruto showed up, and even then the Paths almost killed him. Naruto had to have Kurama and Minato to bail him out.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #28
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Deva Solo.... SHINRA TENSAI!

If that fails...

Chinbaku Tensai!

GG Then Nagato takes a Cyber nap.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #29
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh yeah, he also had to have Hinata bail him out. The Paths solo. Nagato could just sit there, and if Kabuto get's throuh them, he could just absorb Kabuto's soul.

GG

Old 05-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #30
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Nagato is subject to the sound Gen... But since current Kabuto is NOT in SM he would have to enter it.

So he needs to enter it to be in it.

Either way Once it starts.. Push then Kabuto will get up... Chinbaku Tensai

Sound may go through that Shinra Tensai? Really? Umm not sure what you know, but that allso wil lcreat noise creating the gen frequency to wither slowly to a small sound. And Kabuto will not survive and the Gen will break.

Kabuto loses this one.

I mean this would be a Extreamly sick fight. but Pain has this with Deva alone.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:34 AM   #31
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I just imagined the fight.
Best. Fight. Ever.

Kishi should do a fan tournament with fan-made fights spanning the Naruto series.

That would be awesome.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #32
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Manda II >> any of Pain's summons.

Kabuto has the capability of defeating the Paths but part of it depends on him using defensive counters very effectively. Location advantage is not as effective considering Pain casually wrecks things the surroundings.

Of course this arguments hinges on Kabuto's healing and regenerative properties to Shinra Tensei, Laser, missiles, and other things like Bansho Tennin.

For example he can escape Bansho Tennin with Oral Rebirth in theory.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
Remember that there are more than one summons that the Paths can use, and that the Path's eyesight is linked.
I know. So when one gets hit by white rage they will all get blinded. And The light/sound spreads quickly so they cant counter it

And Pain still tanked it. It's like saying that since Ichigo was not a Shiniami, that he did not break through Rukia's Sai at the very beginning of Bleach.
I dont do bleach so I dont know what your talking about...what did Pain tank?

Everyone underestimates the Paths, but they solo'd a lot of Konoha, almost destroying it until Naruto showed up, and even then the Paths almost killed him. Naruto had to have Kurama and Minato to bail him out.
They solo'd konoha because they took them by surprise plus the village did not have knowledge and the entire village of konoha was not there. For example if Team Guy was not on a mission the battle would have gone differnetly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
Oh yeah, he also had to have Hinata bail him out. The Paths solo. Nagato could just sit there, and if Kabuto get's throuh them, he could just absorb Kabuto's soul.

GG
If Nagato risks going that close to Kabuto then Kabuto would out speed him and uses his bones to strike him.
Sm kabuto>>SM naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Nagato is subject to the sound Gen... But since current Kabuto is NOT in SM he would have to enter it.
We have been debating SM Kabuto this whole time and the Creator has not corrected us. Come on we know base Kabuto would get stomped.

So he needs to enter it to be in it.
Its instant anyway thanks to juugo

Either way Once it starts.. Push then Kabuto will get up... Chinbaku Tensai
PLANTARY DEVSATATION is not instant. Kabuto would have time to use his genjutsu before PLANTARY DEVSTATION took Kabuto's life

Sound may go through that Shinra Tensai? Really? Umm not sure what you know, but that allso wil lcreat noise creating the gen frequency to wither slowly to a small sound. And Kabuto will not survive and the Gen will break.
so your saying ST can push light and sound?????

Kabuto loses this one.
I mean this would be a Extreamly sick fight. but Pain has this with Deva alone.
Your joking. Pushing and Pulling never killed anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Manda II >> any of Pain's summons.

Kabuto has the capability of defeating the Paths but part of it depends on him using defensive counters very effectively. Location advantage is not as effective considering Pain casually wrecks things the surroundings.

Of course this arguments hinges on Kabuto's healing and regenerative properties to Shinra Tensei, Laser, missiles, and other things like Bansho Tennin.

For example he can escape Bansho Tennin with Oral Rebirth in theory.
Agreed
Old 05-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #34
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

All of Pain's Summons together > > > Manda II

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

only cuz the snake cant hit the bird in the air >.>
Old 05-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #36
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't say that Pains summons > Manda II. It was strong enough to slow down and stop a small island sized turtle.

Only Cerberus would pose a challenge to Manda II. But anyway Manda II is just to big, physicall strong, and durable.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #37
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Manda can't hit the bird =D

Old 05-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #38
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Nagato rapes horribly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^explain yourself
Old 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #40
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

your arguments flipped around a lot PoP

First you said Kabuto would get stopped

Then you said that he might lose

Then you said that he would lose

Then you said he might win

Now you say he will win

explain all of these claims