Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #241
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Killer B vs Itachi

Did I not just tell you that Susanoo inside is literally small space for Sasuke?
Why else Danzo couldn't appear inside?

THe problem is not the tentacle wrapping rather fitting inside.

Gaara's sand worked because the substance was very small. I think the tentacle is a bit too big.

If you look at ribcage versions tentacle can't wrap around that successfully. I suppose you go by the fuller versions the space seems to be wider. But I think that is still an issue.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #242
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Did I not just tell you that Susanoo inside is literally small space for Sasuke?
Why else Danzo couldn't appear inside?

THe problem is not the tentacle wrapping rather fitting inside.

Gaara's sand worked because the substance was very small. I think the tentacle is a bit too big.

If you look at ribcage versions tentacle can't wrap around that successfully. I suppose you go by the fuller versions the space seems to be wider. But I think that is still an issue.
That's not stopping the tentacle from forcing its way in there and smothering him to death. It can burrow through the ground in a second so that just shows you how easy it will be to invade Itachi's space. Also YOU think it wont fit, that doesn't mean it won't. How was Danzo going to appear inside susanoo anyway? I don't remember him trying to get inside.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #243
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Once Danzo died he used Izanagi to warp in anywhere he wanted. You tell me why he couldnt warp himself inside Susanoo with Sasuke.

At least I explained myself why it might not. Do you have reasons to say the tentacle will fit inside the small space of Susanoo?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #244
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Once Danzo died he used Izanagi to warp in anywhere he wanted. You tell me why he couldnt warp himself inside Susanoo with Sasuke.

At least I explained myself why it might not. Do you have reasons to say the tentacle will fit inside the small space of Susanoo?
I asked when did he try because I forgot I didn't say he couldn't. The tentacle launches Itachi into the air then. Either way susanoo isn't going to help much.

Itachi will still get wrecked.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #245
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Launching him in the air gives Itachi time to bring up Susanoo up to him.
Or make a bunshin feint or replace himself or attack.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #246
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Launching him in the air gives Itachi time to bring up Susanoo up to him.
Or make a bunshin feint or replace himself or attack.
Unless he has wings or a jetpack he's just going to be juggled. I highly doubt that he can pull a trick in front of Bee and 8 tails that's not gengutsu related and they not see it. That's pretty much all Itachi does is eye techniques.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #247
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

The last thing you want is to give your opponent a brief moment to escape in the air.

Itachi is more than just eyes. He always uses clones and has standard katons.

Especially clones are important, he was fast enough to even fool Kabuto momentarily with Clone feint.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #248
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Both characters can kill each other the end
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #249
topchef
Banned

Fine I'm tired of this thread too.