Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 04-29-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default How Chp Bets Can Be Modified and more exciting!

I think the chp bets are fun but they're too safe... There's nothing to lose which doesn't make it as risky and exciting. You get rep when you win but nothing happens when you lose... Kinda unrealistic don't you think... ? How about a little twist to the rules...

Something more like this:

When you get a bet right, you automatically get repped...cool

But when you get a bet wrong, you are NOT ALLOWED to participate in the next (upcoming) chp bet. Participation is resumed the chp after.

say you get chp 629 wrong, you aren't allowed to participate in chp 630. But then you can participate in 631.

But here's the interesting part, If you decide to participate in chp 630 after getting chp 629 wrong, if you get it right, you get the rep for 630 but if you get it wrong again, you chose to either receive downrep or CANNOT ABSOLUTELY Participate in the next 3 upcoming chp...

I think this little risk might add a bit of flavor to it...

anyways!!! just a thought...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: How Chp Bets Can Be Modified and more exciting!

Don't people get negged if they do the hardcore bets? (When they lose)

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

naw...nobooty get's downrepped for bets... i think.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Hardocore bets are removed because people get btutt hurt and rage when they lose.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:40 AM   #5
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

well if you want to have a Hardocore bet, like KHY and Maruko mentioned in a way or another, yoo could negrep the people who beted wrong but again like Maruko said many people would attack you because you negrepped them.

Last edited by Anru Uzumaki; 05-08-2013 at 05:42 AM.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:47 AM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

HC / HOTH Mod was done before, but people kept being lame so it was removed.
It would just cause trouble/spam for no reason.

Give more ideas, Kal, something else could be done.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Mmmk so here is the deal

1. Can't do hard core because people (who KNEW they would be d-rep or were ignorant and DIDN'T READ THE OP) complained about the d-rep
2. Auto rep is a no go because we can't do that
3. And I like having as MUCH people as I can par take in this, so no-go on the "if you're wrong, you can't do the next".

>>Second though, I'mma make a poll and if the people want it then I'll do it, same with the d-reping

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #8
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

oh...i didn't even think this got any responses...

i wasn't suggesting a hardcore bet where you get downrepped for being wrong... if you read the op carefully, u'll see it's still trying to be real nice to those who get bet wrong.

Trying to have more ppl part take in the chp bet isn't necessarily what makes it exciting... Didn't the same ppl blame kishi for catering to the "mass" and yet we do the same? lol...see, it's inevitable to seek after the mass but I'm sure it'd be even more exciting if ppl aren't allowed to bet because they had a previous bet wrong! And if they have an attitude about it, they they're no good/realistic ppl to begin with... they're evil and spoiled brat.

"where ever there is a reward, they gotta be punishment"... tho i wish hell didn't exist hahaha