Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Why do people dream about anime alot?

Please give me a answer. I really want to know.
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why do people dream about anime alot?

Because they really like anime and wish to be in the anime world. And be with the characters they like.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Because life is boring sometimes. Don't you wish you could be in something like Naruto Or become a soul reaper in bleach? Why can't mystical things happen in our world?

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

About you yamato?^^^^

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 04-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

It will be cool to have Naruto's jutsus.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 04-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I've had dreams where I met my fav characters....... and.........
heheh

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #7
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Me too^^^

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 04-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Ureshi ne?
kehehe

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #9
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I fantasize over anime a lot, but I can't remember the last time I 'dreamed' about an anime.

pink is my forum bae

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #10
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Ureshi ne?
kehehe
Ureshi ne?- I'm Happy? Right?

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 04-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #11
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.The Game is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Reality sucks.That's why.

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:28 PM   #12
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.-Naruto- strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

The more you watch, read, or focus on something, the more likely you are to remember it, and the more likely you are to dream about it. Plus your brain continually replays information gained throughout the day. This is what I think is right. I could be completely wrong.

Regardless, figure out to lucid dream, and you won't have to worry about what dreams you do, or don't have.

-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Ureshi ne?- I'm Happy? Right?
Yeah. But it's more directed toward someone when the "ne" is added.
So..... it'd be like.
"Nice, isn't it?"

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #14
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
I've had dreams where I met my fav characters....... and.........
heheh
perv

Spoiler:

Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

What?
If I had finished the sentence, it woulda said

"I've had dreams where I met my fav characters and we'd go on missions together to beat up bad guys. heheh"

Was too lazy to continue typing.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #16
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't know about other people but one thing I do know is that I my self am not dreaming about anime,.

Anru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #17
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

I've had dreams about Naruto and Sai. We where going on a mission too.

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 04-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #18
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I don't think I've ever had an anime related dream. I haven't had any memorable dreams recently actually. =O

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #19
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Cyl is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Please give me a answer. I really want to know.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #20
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

If you watch a lot of anime, your gonna dream a lot about anime. Got it memorized?

Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, life, love