Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs Megabaut

Distance: 25 meters
TOD: Dawn
My character:
Situation: Tournement. (Basically the reason we are fighting. You have knowledge on me but I have no knowledge on you. Tournament rules. Just for plot.)
Old 04-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Joon vs Megabaut

I arrive at the place that I was supposed to fight my opponent. It seems that, however, this is a land of the dead. I can only see one person standing on this battlefield besides me. That, is my opponent. I see a gun near a dead soilder and I pick it up with one hand. The expression on my face seems sad, as if I were reflecting on my past. I point the gun at my opponent and shoot 20 bullets at him, hopefully impaling him. I then stomp the ground, and a stream of water comes up below my opponent, attempting to knock him in the air. The stream of water turns into ice and shatters into many shards of ice that attempt to impale my opponent. I then wait for my opponent's response.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I arrive at the place that I was supposed to fight my opponent. It seems that, however, this is a land of the dead. I can only see one person standing on this battlefield besides me. That, is my opponent. I see a gun near a dead soilder and I pick it up with one hand. The expression on my face seems sad, as if I were reflecting on my past. I point the gun at my opponent and shoot 20 bullets at him, hopefully impaling him. I then stomp the ground, and a stream of water comes up below my opponent, attempting to knock him in the air. The stream of water turns into ice and shatters into many shards of ice that attempt to impale my opponent. I then wait for my opponent's response.
I come to the battlefield, and I see someone there. He seems sad, so I decide to walk up to him and attempt to reason with him and ask him what's wrong. All of a sudden, he picks up a gun belonging to one of the dead soldiers and he points it at me. In a flash, I take out my Dragon Sword, a legendary blade that is carved from the fangs of a dragon. It has been passed down in my clan. I position it in front of me before he fires. Once I hear the immediate noise of the gun, I spin my sword in front of me, shielding me completely from the bullets. Because my Dragon Sword is carved from the fangs of a Dragon, it is very durable and can cut through things that even ordinary swords cannot cut. Now I attempt to come closer, but all of a sudden I hear the sound of rushing water. Below my feet, water gushes right up into my body and knocks me high into the air. The water then turns to ice and shatters. The shattered ice fragments come toward me in an attempt to impale me. Unable to move, I use one of my Ninpo spells, The Art of the Flame Phoenix. This Ninpo summons the spirits of sacred Phoenixes to fly around me very quickly and protect me with their holy flame. They shield me from the incoming ice shards. After all of them are gone, I send all 5 of my summoned Phoenixes after my attacker.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I come to the battlefield, and I see someone there. He seems sad, so I decide to walk up to him and attempt to reason with him and ask him what's wrong. All of a sudden, he picks up a gun belonging to one of the dead soldiers and he points it at me. In a flash, I take out my Dragon Sword, a legendary blade that is carved from the fangs of a dragon. It has been passed down in my clan. I position it in front of me before he fires. Once I hear the immediate noise of the gun, I spin my sword in front of me, shielding me completely from the bullets. Because my Dragon Sword is carved from the fangs of a Dragon, it is very durable and can cut through things that even ordinary swords cannot cut. Now I attempt to come closer, but all of a sudden I hear the sound of rushing water. Below my feet, water gushes right up into my body and knocks me high into the air. The water then turns to ice and shatters. The shattered ice fragments come toward me in an attempt to impale me. Unable to move, I use one of my Ninpo spells, The Art of the Flame Phoenix. This Ninpo summons the spirits of sacred Phoenixes to fly around me very quickly and protect me with their holy flame. They shield me from the incoming ice shards. After all of them are gone, I send all 5 of my summoned Phoenixes after my attacker.

My opponent stops the ice shards with his fire phoenixes. Now, I knew, that I needed to stay calm, as I knew I was dealing with someone who knew what he was doing. The expresion on my face was not sad anymore; My face was now calm. A draft began to breeze through the battlefield. I took my hand and swung it at my opponent and the phoenixes, sending a wave of fast winds that quickly put out the fire phoenixes and aim for my opponent in a attempt to rip him to shreds.

I close my eyes and a barrier of wind surrounds me. I take out my claymore and swing it at the sky, where my opponent is, and a large explosion is made into the sky. I smile, as I become quite happy with the move I just made. The expresion on my face changes complete, as I put away my claymore and clap my hands, as the air around my opponent becomes electrified. Then, in a instant, a begin shooting bolts of lightning at my opponent, attempting to give him a deadly shock. The wind barrier around me quickly becomes electified and invisable. If my opponent comes within 5 meters of me, he will suffer from a deadly shock. I bend down, and place my hands on the ground. Lightning wolves appear beside me and I point my free hand at my opponent. "Go." The lightning wolves appear behind my opponent in a second and create a lightning barrier around themselves and my opponent, potencially trapping my opponent, as they explode in a massive wave of lightning that should kill my opponent. A giant smile appears on my face, as I wait for my opponent's next move.