Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #1
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default 3083: A Parallel Roleplay

3083: A Parallel Roleplay

You can read the first chapter of the story here:
Spoiler:
It took a long time to see it, but eventually he did. All the little pieces of the puzzle finally fit into place. Yet he gained nothing out of it. He learned nothing from it. It was just a message. Something shouting out to him as if to say this is my life now. He had no idea what it meant as he was only four at the time it happened. His name is Kio Namis.
During the short four years that he was normal, he lived like any other four year old does. He stayed home with his mother. She taught him about things and made sure he always knew how to act around others.

Every day he would sit outside on the porch that overlooked the ocean and watch the waves come in and go back out again. He would watch them until it was late at night.

One night, he had fallen asleep out on the porch and was awoken by people around his block screaming and running around like they were being attacked by a shark that had learned how to live on land. They were all watching the ocean fearfully.

Kio looked out at it himself, and dragged a wooden crate over so he could stand on it to get a better view. Once he could see better, he realized that a black door had appeared at the shoreline. He had never seen it before, and it puzzled him. He wondered why everyone was so scared of it if it was just a door.

Stepping off the box, Kio opened the sliding glass door and stepped inside. The house was small, but large enough for the two of them. He walked around the couch and found his mother asleep. He went into his room and put on a jacket before opening the front door and heading off towards the beach. He didn't leave a note as to where he was going. He wasn't supposed to go off by himself, especially as late as it was, but his curiosity had gotten the better of him.

Jumping off of the porch, he made his way around the block to a large gate. He could see the ocean through the bars, but found it was locked. Kio began climbing. He was only five years old, but knew how to climb a fence. Balancing himself on the top of the gate, he jumped down to the ground.

He walked along not sure where it was he had saw the door, because now, it was no where to be seen. He walked up to the waters edge and instantly felt cold. Reaching out, his arm touched something invisible. He immediately removed his hand, startled; when the object- no, the door- flickered.

He placed his hand on it again and it became fully visible. The handle was gold, and even though it was right next to the crashing waves of the ocean, it seemed to be completely dry. Kio, after waiting a moment, tries opening it. It opens easily, and all he can see on the other side of it at first, is the ocean. Upon blinking though, the ocean disappears from it and is replaced with what seemed a black hole.

The curiosity was unbearable. He couldn't help it. He had no idea why, or where he would end up. It could even kill him, but he decided to walk through it. As he did, the door slammed closed behind him.

The next day, once he was found to be missing, his image was on all television screens. That night, the beach was said to have been hit by an asteroid. Kio was never found, until years later.

To begin all you have to do is create a character who can either be a student in the academy, a teacher, or an antagonist.

Please give a description of your character. There is no limit to the number of "characters" (Meaning characters created just to add backstory and/or move things along) allowed to be created, as long as they are actually used in some way, and make sense.

-Students:
Spoiler:

Name: Kio Namis
Hair Color: Short, black with bangs that hang above his eyes.
Height: 5 foot 7 inches
Abilities: Can tell what the emotions of other people are. Gains the ability to transform into a grey cat when he first arrives in Parallel.
Realm: N/A
______
Name : Saikoro Shikon
Hair Color: Short and black.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Abilities: Can read minds, and when matters are bad he can go invisible.
Realm: Unknown yet.
______
Name: Jake Novak
Apperance:
Spoiler:

Height: 5'10
Abilities: Can manipulate his own blood.
Rhelm: Unknown
_____
Name: James Nova
Hair color: Short and black
Height: 5'11
Ability's: Controls energy he calls "Nova." It allows him to move and create this energy to simple shields and weapons.
______
Name: Sebastian Fulmine
Height: 5'7
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities:Cat-like senses (i.e. hearing, sight, smell etc.) Manipulation of electricity/lightning

Outers:
Spoiler:
Name: Euphemia (Effie) Beaumont (Pronounced Yoo-Fem-ee)
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: around 5'4
Abilities: I'll just say she can shapeshift into animals, it's easy. xD That's all she knows so far, and she can't control her powers yet either.
Occupation: Worked in her adopted parents shop, she hasn't told anyone about her abilities yet as she is confused about them herself. She is considering running away.
Realm: Not a clue yet.

-Antagonists
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Jack Thompson

Height: 6'1
Abilities: When Jack holds his breath, it seems as if the world around him self slows down. Jack can also see things that are normally not visible, thanks to this, he has become a decorative police officer.

Spoiler:

Felix "Jade" DeFalco
Image:

Spoiler:

Appearance as Jade:

Spoiler:

Height: 6'
Abilities: He can use telekenesis, and he can also spawn anything he wants (within reason of course.)
Backstory: (I need to establish this so my occupation isn't completely illogical)
Felix lived a normal life until the age of 9, when his family died in a war, and left him in extreme poverty and misery. He lived in those conditions, becoming involved in crime, and became a prominent factor in many gang wars. He became so potent a figure, that he was the one thing that the other crime lords weren't: smart. He was self taught, but he was a bred genius, using manipulative tricks of the mind. at age 17, he became a hired gun, killing for the highest bidder. After a few years of this, he was set up, and almost killed. He survived, and killed his former employer, although he still works as a merc. He has always despised the Paralell academy for what he considers it's blatant misuse of the student's magical talents, believing them to be crude and baseless. He became known as Jade in the criminal underworlds, and he uses that as his dual persona, becoming an imbodiement of his idea of a great warrior: percise, merciless, cunning, and above all, smart. He has infiltrated the academy, wanting to use it's own knoledge against them, and has operated as the school's mage teacher for some time. His persona as Jade has made quite the mess in the realm of law enforcement, killing both contracted kills and any law enforcement agents who get in his way.

Occupation: Mage Teacher (Ruse profession) Mercenary and gun for hire (real)

-Supporting/Backstory Characters:
Spoiler:

Ano:
Description: Scythe Form: A long scythe, with blades on both ends. Is Black, Red, and Sliver in color. Has a screen in the middle showing speech.
Hologram Form: Has dark hair. Wears a leather jacket and jeans. Is gold in color.
Forms: Hologram and scythe

Valerie:
Description: Has long purple hair and blue eyes.
Weapons: A large long white sword accented with red and black designs. Throwing knives, and sometimes, anything available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

Last edited by ***V***; 08-03-2013 at 01:05 AM.
***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #2
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon
Default Re: 3083: A Parallel Roleplay

Name : Saikoro Shikon
Hair Color: Short and black.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Abilities: Can read minds, and when matters are bad he can go invisible.
Realm: Unknown yet.

EDIT: Haven't read the story because I'm in a LoL game but after this game I will definitely check it out.

DUO EDIT: Was told for a backstory, aaaaaand here we go.

Sai was a teenager living the rebellion life with the single mom of his and one day she went on vacation to hawaii he stayed in his home and threw a teenage house party shortly after the party was over he saw a shining relic infront of his house he questioned it and said what the heck he was a rebel after all as he touched the relic he got sucked into a portal that took him to the world he is in now with his fellow friends , although when he vanished he always wondered what his mom would think or did she forget about him?

Last edited by SaikoroShikon; 07-13-2013 at 04:02 PM.
SaikoroShikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:37 AM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

What the hell is an antagonist in this story? Anything I want to be?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #4
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I think he's the bad guy ..

Old 04-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You really don't understand my question, do you?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #6
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Yes, Raiden, anything you want your character to be.

@Saik
Alright.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Last edited by ***V***; 04-24-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Jack Thompson
Spoiler:

Height: 6'1
Abilities: When Jack holds his breath, it seems as if the world around him self slows down (seems like everybody gets 2, let me know if I'm wrong). Jack can also see things that are normally not visible, thanks to this, he has become a decorative police officer.

Last edited by Raiden; 04-24-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Name: Jake Novak
Apperance:
Spoiler:

Height: 5'10
Abilities: Can manipulate his own blood.
Rhelm: Unknown
Old 04-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #9
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

After a while, your character can gain more abilities.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2013, 03:23 AM   #10
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

Awesome!

Old 04-25-2013, 03:31 AM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So V, when do we start RP'ing?

Old 04-25-2013, 06:22 AM   #12
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Right after I explain what the world and the Academy look like.... which is right now.

Spoiler:

There are many different worlds in Parallel. There is the Outside, which is a small area right outside of the academy which contains only a willow tree completely made out of glass, and stone pavers line the perimeter of the area. The academy itself is large, and there is only one door that leads to the Outside.

Inside the academy, there is two stories. The first one is where the classrooms are, and the second is where the dorm rooms are located. Though there are many classrooms, there is only one teacher which is never actually in the building. He communicates to everyone using the intercom, and has never been seen.

All the doors on the second floor are different color, and the ceiling is entirely made out of stained glass. Every student is give a card, and once they reach a certain amount of training time, they can go Outside. Otherwise, they're forbidden from going there.

And now, we can begin.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
After a while, your character can gain more abilities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Right after I explain what the world and the Academy look like.... which is right now.

Spoiler:

There are many different worlds in Parallel. There is the Outside, which is a small area right outside of the academy which contains only a willow tree completely made out of glass, and stone pavers line the perimeter of the area. The academy itself is large, and there is only one door that leads to the Outside.

Inside the academy, there is two stories. The first one is where the classrooms are, and the second is where the dorm rooms are located. Though there are many classrooms, there is only one teacher which is never actually in the building. He communicates to everyone using the intercom, and has never been seen.

All the doors on the second floor are different color, and the ceiling is entirely made out of stained glass. Every student is give a card, and once they reach a certain amount of training time, they can go Outside. Otherwise, they're forbidden from going there.

And now, we can begin.
(Epic.)
Old 04-26-2013, 05:31 AM   #14
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Kio awoke at his desk. He had recently found out that during math, it was the perfect place to take a nap at. Yawning, he absentmindedly flipped through his math text book while looking around the room. His desk was at the middle of the room on the far left, closest to the windows. On most days, he'd just look out the window instead of listening to the teacher droning on and on about different subjects. Kio wondered if the bell would ever ring, and looking at everyone else in his classroom, he wondered if they were thinking the same thing.

He didn't want to miss out on whatever the teacher was talking about. And in hopes that it would make the time go faster if he did know, Kio tapped the class mate that was right in front of him, on the shoulder.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2013, 05:56 AM   #15
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(I'm thinking of making a appearance in school through making a lesson for bullying awareness in schools, is that cool)

Old 04-26-2013, 06:06 AM   #16
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

(Yeah, you can do that)

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2013, 06:07 AM   #17
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Name: James Nova
Hair color: Short and black
Height: 5'11
Ability's: Controls energy he calls "Nova." It allows him to move and create this energy to simple shields and weapons.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:11 AM   #18
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright, you've been added.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #19
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Ok tks.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #20
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Delilah Mate (last name is pronounced Ma-te, Spanish)
Spoiler:

Height: 5'2
abilities: Ms. Mate has the ability to lift and bend none living things with her mind (as of now only very small things, like apple small), when she does this, her beautiful green eyes glow.

*The bell rings, signaling that this period was over, as the students get up to leave the class, a Man in a gray suit walks in, the teacher, Delilah Mate, immediately grabs her belongings and proceeds to head out of class, the man holds the door for her and whispers something in her ear, she gives a coy smile. The man then closes the door, and he proceeds to walk to the center of the chalk bored*

Hello class, don't know if your aware, but it's bullying awareness week in our little town, Parallel. Your classes schedule is changed for the week, and I'm assigned to your class, and this room well serve for our lessons, allow me to introduce my self, my name is Jack Thompson, you well call me mister Thompson. Now I want you all to sit back down on your seats, and starting from the front row, left side, and down, to introduce your selves to me in that order. Think you can do that?

Last edited by Raiden; 04-26-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Tags
parallel rp