Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #41
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: BG Convo #81: Monumental BG Moments, Town Bookstore and Yoshihiro Togashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Kuro pretty much hated my guts from what I remember but I respected the dudes debate skills

T_U pissed off TBC to no end that was funny and Dudeman/Nyruss was CoP

oh and Godaime in case you actually have the courage to come back to this convo to expand on my neg..you wanna spew out nonsense and talk out of your rear end about me and every other poster on this forum over the age of 18? fine...you make such implications about Fairie...or Mega (becaue I feel refuse to believe he isn't 12) or any other minor again and all bets are off for you

and no I'm not implying you're doing anything indecent. I'm saying leave the ids out of it or I'll stop being civil with you
Does that mean you finished debating with Kalmeast?!!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #42
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: BG Convo #81: Monumental BG Moments, Town Bookstore and Yoshihiro Togashi

Quote:
Kuro pretty much hated my guts from what I remember but I respected the dudes debate skills

T_U pissed off TBC to no end that was funny and Dudeman/Nyruss was CoP

oh and Godaime in case you actually have the courage to come back to this convo to expand on my neg..you wanna spew out nonsense and talk out of your rear end about me and every other poster on this forum over the age of 18? fine...you make such implications about Fairie...or Mega (becaue I feel refuse to believe he isn't 12) or any other minor again and all bets are off for you

and no I'm not implying you're doing anything indecent. I'm saying leave the ids out of it or I'll stop being civil with you
Sooooo what happened?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #43
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Let's not talk about it, shall we

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 04-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #44
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IWD, Godaime didn't neg you.
I won't give it away, but it's someone who hates you.

And this is why I will never get back into debating.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 04-24-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #45
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Prince still believes Neji can beat PTS Kakashi??? Bless his poor soul

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 04-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #46
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pfeh.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #47
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Read IWD's OBD page. Amusing to say the least

Old 04-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #48
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

^

Lol IKR?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #49
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

..............?

Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #50
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Does that mean you finished debating with Kalmeast?!!
that wasn't a debate..look I'm rough on you but its because I know you can take it and hopefully you'll learn something from it and you have in the past...Camel is like..not there mentally like he just broke on the first reply and went into full on fantasy land..I wasn't being hyperbolic when I said I was worried about his mental state

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Sooooo what happened?
nothing he just made a really despicable low implication about someone the rest of his post was just butthurt whining I don't care to get into beyond "everybodies IWD's puppet here"

also apparently we're all jerks for not wanting terrible people like Eagles on our site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
IWD, Godaime didn't neg you.
I won't give it away, but it's someone who hates you.

And this is why I will never get back into debating.
I negged him not the other way around and I don't care who it was but if its someone who hates me that Narrows it down to Agent Shayd, Muffin, or someone else

POP signs his negs and Ash and Toma would have just ripped my face off verbally so I know it wasn't either of them and they hate a bit less these days

in all seriousness I don't care I just wish they'd sign it I mean you are entitled to not neg the crap out of anyone if you think they're being twits but man you owe it to yourself to make sure they know its you- it's a confidence issue

also..damn..just POP..urgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Prince still believes Neji can beat PTS Kakashi??? Bless his poor soul
what are we gonna do with him? nothing works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Read IWD's OBD page. Amusing to say the least
what the Korean hooker thing?

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 04-24-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
my favorite moment was when some dude called me a cult leader than implied Fairie wants to do stalker like things to me..to compensate for his own thinned skinned nonsense

that being said my favorite moment? When Wooster took CoP's trolling and reversed it right on his head

another favorite of mine is when Shika went off on colorless

what was anotherone? 'don't insult a shadow"

and I really miss all the discussions TBC, Ziggy, Wooster and Kreegah!! and I used to have

edit- DL who? and for what?
The best part was he then used his trolling for good-- until he was banned.

I remember when Frost admitted I out debated her. I thought her ego would implode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy Sasori View Post
Debating with Kisame, Rocklee, T_U, D330, Kuromaki and others way in the beginning of the BG when we were all noobs and were completely copying the OBD.

Creating the MVBG and all the time we put into that, my god I created the Beelzebub/One Piece sections basically by myself so that was really cool. Of course me being me, I did all the obscure manga that no one else really bothered to read. Then I would try to help with the Naruto/Bleach when I could but I was never really interested in that.

Being one of the first mods in the BG was always a really cool feeling, it was like they were giving me a job to make the BG's a better place and I feel like we did that way early on molding it for all you new people today.

There was a top 5 debaters in the BG thread, and people kept putting me in the top five, that was really nice because there were such good debaters like Rocklee, Kisame, T_U, Kuromaki, Zigzag, etc. Times were way tough back then because you had people aiming for the top spot trying to be the best, but everyone had their own style they were good at.

Being put into the original BG Council, before it had that name of the 'Fighting Mongooses'. I personally voted for it to be called the Jedi Order, something much cooler but nooooooo.

I was here for most of the monumental moments, well, not in the last year and a half really.
I remember Pat P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Been a while since anyone called me ECW.

Anyone play that overrated piece of crap xenoblade?
You mean the best RPG released last generation? Sure, loved it.

Old 04-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #52
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We aren't going to do anything to PoP
He's the BG prince

and wooster, you killed the thread

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #53
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Here's a stupid question. How do you multi-quote? If I'm not on mobile, I'm on a Macbook therefore I can't right-click. I'm tired of copying and pasting the code over and over and over and over again.

Quote:
POP signs his negs and Ash and Toma would have just ripped my face off verbally so I know it wasn't either of them and they hate a bit less these days
I actually like that about PoP. He's negged me probably 4 times already and he's signed them all. Every time someone +reps me, I usually get a -rep from someone else to balance it out. Alls well in the cosmos I guess. Plus I'm strictly a BG'er therefore it's way harder for me to get a +rep (you actually have to earn it unlike in other sections where children seem to rule the roost) so every time someone down reps me, I kinda get irritated. But whatever, I don't care anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=31454

Anyone who posted here from distant post should know this thread too well.
Yah, ok, we know, you're good. Happy? Hehe.. Anyway, someone should start a similar thread but up-to-date. I know who I would put as the best debater (and I have no doubts whatsoever). And no, it's not PoP or The Great Ramen.

Quote:
my favorite moment was when some dude called me a cult leader than implied Fairie wants to do stalker like things to me..
LOL I think the embargo for reminiscing is anything less than 24 hrs ago may not be used.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #54
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IWD, it's neither of those. Think harder.
It's someone who REALLY hates you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post
Here's a stupid question. How do you multi-quote? If I'm not on mobile, I'm on a Macbook therefore I can't right-click. I'm tired of copying and pasting the code over and over and over and over again
Next to the quote button, just press the blue thing that has quotations and a plus on the posts you want to quote. When you're done selecting posts you want to quote, hit the actual quote button and they will all come up in your response.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #55
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
IWD, it's neither of those. Think harder.
It's someone who REALLY hates you.
Frost Ninja? Is she back?

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #56
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Nope.
I don't think it matters very much, though. IWD doesn't seem to mind. I thought he was claiming that Godaime negged him. In which case, I wanted to defend him, since he didn't do anything wrong.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #57
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well thanks for toying with my heart, Mr. Boogeyman

Can I just say that fractal art both intrigues and disturbs me

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #58
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

It's what I do.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #59
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can only figure out one person who really dislikes IWD.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #60
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why does Daph know everything??

Quote:
Closed Thread