Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #21
Sunahara Wataru
Genin

Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: BG Convo #81: Monumental BG Moments, Town Bookstore and Yoshihiro Togashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
my modding was controversial as hell imagine what yours would be
Is the game really that bad?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #22
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #81: Monumental BG Moments, Town Bookstore and Yoshihiro Togashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
You know catelyn sister the crazy chick with the weak son in game of thorn. I was saying shee may have pretty much started the war herself by killing her husband.
that's an interesting theory

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #23
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

She seems too overprotective. Also the fact it was said she was mad that the boy was going to be sent away to the lannisters. Plus the subtle hint that poison is a woman's weapon gives me that thought pattern.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #24
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
She seems too overprotective. Also the fact it was said she was mad that the boy was going to be sent away to the lannisters. Plus the subtle hint that poison is a woman's weapon gives me that thought pattern.

well, Lyssa certainly seems frantic I'll give her that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunahara Wataru View Post
Is the game really that bad?
Bad? as in terrible? no bad as in an immense ass? yeah but he's content with that

Old 04-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #25
Sunahara Wataru
Genin

Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunahara Wataru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Content?

Old 04-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #26
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I openly admit to being an ass.

IWD-I'd make a great mod.

Old 04-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I'd put you and noctis in the Bookstore with Wish and Daph to balance you two out

then give the command "clean it out and make it appealing to quality posters"

Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #28
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Noctis?You mean the pathetic piece of crap who was whining about not being member of the month or some crap like that?

Old 04-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #29
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Noctis?You mean the pathetic piece of crap who was whining about not being member of the month or some crap like that?
lmao for real?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #30
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Apparently so lol

Oh and iwd while we're on the subject. Where and with who would you station me if I was a mod. Ya know for the lolz of a hypothetical sort
Old 04-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #31
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ehhh his obsession with member of the month aside the guy knows terrible when he sees it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
lmao for real?
you remember back when you were like 13 or 14 and you believed you needed validation from your peers and praise from other people in order to be successful as opposed to just getting by on your own merits and letting respect come that way? thats Noctis and I think he's around that age or so..so I don't grudge him that but yeah honestly he needs to learn

not that he is a bad poster or anything from my experience with him he's awesome crippling insecurity aside

come to think of it since Maruko and I wont MOTM back to back he's avoided the BG's entirely

hope its not out of spite..I always liked the guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Apparently so lol

Oh and iwd while we're on the subject. Where and with who would you station me if I was a mod. Ya know for the lolz of a hypothetical sort
I'd you out to Dev and Meikeru for the rpgs and stuff since they seem like pretty cool guys to learn under..plus Meik and you share a certain love..for the perverse

Old 04-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #32
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ehhh his obsession with member of the month aside the guy knows terrible when he sees it

you remember back when you were like 13 or 14 and you believed you needed validation from your peers and praise from other people in order to be successful as opposed to just getting by on your own merits and letting respect come that way? thats Noctis and I think he's around that age or so..so I don't grudge him that but yeah honestly he needs to learn

not that he is a bad poster or anything from my experience with him he's awesome crippling insecurity aside

come to think of it since Maruko and I wont MOTM back to back he's avoided the BG's
people like that deserve to be miserable.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #33
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
come to think of it since Maruko and I wont MOTM back to back he's avoided the BG's entirely
He's been away from the whole forum for a while now. Haven't seen him being active as he used to.
On a side note, he hates me.
I think
Old 04-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #34
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=31454

Anyone who posted here from distant post should know this thread too well.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #35
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

I deserve to be on that list.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #36
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Thought you guys might enjoy this:
YouTube:

...I love my university.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #37
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

Nope.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope.
I like how he thinks you are some mindless follower of me who sucks up to me and worships me like you're in some kinda cult

I'm trying to picture giving you, Nara or anyone really on this forum an order to do something like cover up for any one and I can just imagine the middle fingers...ceaseless ceaseless middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=31454

Anyone who posted here from distant post should know this thread too well.
I miss Frosty, CoP and Miles to a lesser extent Kuromaki and TBC

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 04-24-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #39
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

I follow no one but myself.Guess you could say I'm the loner of the BG.

Dudeman,Lee,and T_U were cool.Never payed attention to Kuro.The other two can stay gone,especially the brony.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthre...=130002&page=2

Last edited by The Game; 04-24-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #40
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I follow no one but myself.Guess you could say I'm the loner of the BG.

Dudeman,Lee,and T_U were cool.Never payed attention to Kuro.The other two can stay gone,especially the brony.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthre...=130002&page=2
Kuro pretty much hated my guts from what I remember but I respected the dudes debate skills

T_U pissed off TBC to no end that was funny and Dudeman/Nyruss was CoP

oh and Godaime in case you actually have the courage to come back to this convo to expand on my neg..you wanna spew out nonsense and talk out of your rear end about me and every other poster on this forum over the age of 18? fine...you make such implications about Fairie...or Mega (becaue I feel refuse to believe he isn't 12) or any other minor again and all bets are off for you

and no I'm not implying you're doing anything indecent. I'm saying leave the ids out of it or I'll stop being civil with you

Closed Thread