Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default The end RP

The world was dying. Everyone was coming down with an illness that would threaten their lives if it got too serious. Everyone was poor but one man, who seemed to have achived a title close to that of a god. This man had all the money in the world. He bought whatever he wanted and he was extremely smart. Science was his life. He studied it and became somewhat of a small god. The man created a floating castle in the sky as the sky became red and the black clouds floated in the sky. The man sat in his throne and raised his hand, as a numberous number of beams scattered across the planet, hitting only the chosen people, as the man's voice echoed across the entire world.

"Hear me, mortals. I understand that some of you may be sick, and some of you are well. In order to save this dying planet, which will die in 6 months, you must win my game that I have entered a few of you in. If a beam supernatrual beam came in contact with you before hearing my voice, that means that you have gained special powers. In a day, a stone will appear in your hand, and your powers will be awakened. Your power will be based on what the stone shows on it. Your goal, is to kill anyone else who has a stone. Whenever you are close to someone with a stone, your stone will shine bright. If you are the last person standing, you can become god, and save this planet. Now then, I say goodbye, as my time, is up."

With that, the man's head rested in the back of his chair, as he closed his eyes, and died, for there was nothing else he could do for the planet. He leaves the rest in the people who are the chosen.

I want this RP to be successful, and I think that the only way to do that, is to make non- Hax,/ non - OP powers. I made a big list of them.
Spoiler:
Powers:
Fire manipulation
Tempiture changer
Mirror illusions
Water manipulation
Blood manipulation
Weapon mastery
Telekinesis
Machine energy absorbtion or discharge
Light changer
Transmute
Metal
Plant (Since you do not find alot in the city)
Glass/sand (Not like earth but weaker to that only)
Mind?
Animal
Strength (All human peak above to stand a chance)
Durability
Skin changer
Camo

Keep in mind that these powers had limits to them. Like for fire, you have to start a fire and control those flames. You cannot create it.

Template:

Name:
Height:
Skill: (Hacking into computers, Hawkeye, etc)
Power: (Only one.)
Weapon:
Tool:
Tool 2:
Tool 3:

After you make your character, I'll have to approve it. Then, tell you the limits as to using the power.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: The end RP

Ok so can you explain the Blood manipulation one to me a little?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #3
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

oh man if i had to choose i'm stuck on mirror illusions, transmute and whatever mind might be

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
AeoKyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
Ok so can you explain the Blood manipulation one to me a little?
You can manipulate your own blood.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:50 AM   #5
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Sounds like Mirai Nikki, and is transmute basically alchemy?

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #6
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Ok one more i need clarifying and im joining Telekinesis can you make like a force field or shield with this power and move objects etc?

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Sounds like Mirai Nikki, and is transmute basically alchemy?
That's where the insperation came from.
Yeah, it's alchemy, but you can't do it like ed does it. You need to draw the symbols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
Ok one more i need clarifying and im joining Telekinesis can you make like a force field or shield with this power and move objects etc?
Yeah. But if you use a force field, it will drain a lot of power.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Damn So I could do it like Roy Mustang then.

Old 04-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

You could kill everyone if you used his alchemy. Nah, just edwards normal alchemy. Creating and changing. Compounding. Just nothing too big! But you can draw a symbol on your body or something like that, if that's what you mean.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #10
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll take it So...

Name: Shinichi
Weight: 187 lbs
Height: 5'11
Skill: Advanced (alchemical) knowledge(?)
Power: Transmute
Weapon: Machete
Tool 1: Binoculars
Tool 2: Pen and Notebook
Tool 3: Lighter/ Zipper

Old 04-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Awesome. We'll get it started when there is enough people. Tell everyone you know. This is gonna be big!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #12
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Name: Lock
Skill: Stratagist
Power: Bone shrapnal (uses bone shards to attack with, and can summon them.)
Weapon: Bone white katana
Tool: Blade proof gloves
Tool 2: Lighter
Tool 3: Grappler (a type of climbing rope)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I never thought of bone. Awesome. As long as there is a downside to the power. What's the downside?
Old 04-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

What kind of skill is Hawkeye?

(BTW I countered you)

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
What kind of skill is Hawkeye?

(BTW I countered you)
The ability to hit your target with a gun bullet almost everytime.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #16
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

downside is water, it stops the force. also, anything that could dull the point.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

That would fall under Gunslinger too wouldn't it? I'll join this, 1st I need to go and buy Turtle food, ran out last night.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
downside is water, it stops the force. also, anything that could dull the point.
I meant as if the downside to using it. Like the downside to using blood, is that you'll run out. The downside to using the fire, is that you need to have some around you.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #19
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

i don't know, any ideas?

Old 04-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Use your own bones? Can only heal a certain amount?