Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Ice vs Anyone

I'll fight anyone as long as you post your character in the thread so that I can check it out. The maximum opponents I'm willing to take on are two.
I'm going to wait until a decent number of people have posted so I'm not just going to fight the person who posts first. I want to give everyone a chance.
So if you're up for a fight, let me know.

I'm using Priam Taconite. My character can be found in this thread:
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=126659&page=3

Location: The combatants are trapped in an impervious and unbreakable bubble. The bubble will dissolve once a winner has been crowned.

Start: The combatants are located on each side of the river.

My opponent(s) start once I've come to a decision of who my opponent(s) will be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 04-22-2013 at 09:41 AM.
CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Ice vs Anyone

I'll fight you, I haven't had a fight for a while so I might be a little rusty...

I'll make a new character for this fight.

Name: Ace Logan
powers: I am able to charge the electrons of my body to slice through anything, Transmute things I touch by changing their molecular structure, and can take heat from things and give heat to things.
Weapons: two swords that I can manipulate their electrons.
(all the necesary info for a battle.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I accept.
Hm, interesting abilities indeed.
You may make the first move.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=129498

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #5
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

I'm willing to fight two enemies at a time, so I accept Joon.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Want me to attack first?

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #7
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Yes. You can go ahead and attack, Joon.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 04-26-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:09 AM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Why don't you rejoin the Role Play? we could use more people, I've killed about half now.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #9
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Why don't you rejoin the Role Play? we could use more people, I've killed about half now.
Sure. What village is your character from? (so I know which thread to post in).