Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Blood/Sky border with road.

The Road connecting the Blood and Sky village.

]Nearby small mountain overlooking the forest and road.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-19-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Blood/Sky border with road.

(Hours before Max arrived at the Blood Village)

*I see the man known as Max Xam. I jump off a tree and I land and stop in front of him, blocking his path, he was most likely on his way to the Chunin exams being held in the Blood Village, He had 3 bodyguards with him, I say had, because my Termites quickly deform back to normal and fly inside my body, I'm wearing my Battle armor. I cross my arms and begin to talk*

I want information on Gin, I knew you would not speak with so called "scum" like myself, so I arranged this meeting.

Spoiler:

Me in my Battle armor

Rules
6 turn battle
No GM, TM.
If we miss spelled a word or forgot to add a word, it's OK to edit that with a explanation.
You get 1st move.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 04-21-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

"I see. You arranged it without my consent. You look pretty freightning. I'm on my way to concur a village and you're in my way. I can't waste any time. Judging by your apperance, you won't let my by without an answer." I take out my double edged spear and infuse it with chakra. "Sorry. But I won't give you any information." I spin my spear around at a very fast pace, as it begins to create a high velocity disc of chakra. I swing the spear at the strange man, sending waves of chakra blades at him that move at a very fast pace. I do this about 5 times, sending a total of 5 chakra blades at him. I then jump up and slam the spear on the ground, stopping the rotation completely, and creating a large explosion of chakra that covers 50 meters. This also leaves some of the chakra that was on the spear, in the ground. I throw my spear into the air and make hand signs. "Earth style: Wasted land jutsu." The land around me changes, with earthed spikes shooting up from the ground. It covers almost the whole forest, in a attempt to impale my opponent. I jump in the air and catch my spear and throw it at the ground. I then make hand signs. "WInd style: Great wave." I stomp on my spear before it hits the ground, making it hit the ground faster. Once it hits the ground, a huge burst of wind blasts from me and the spear, covering the same distance that the earth attack did, attempting to rip the strange man to shreds, even if he was in the air. I then put my double edged spear on my back, where it is ususally stored at, and make more hand signs. "Wind style: Sound wave of terror." I scream, letting out a dangerous wave of sound that should destroy anything in it's path. I spin around, covering all directions. I then begin to walk towards the blood village.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
("and creating a large explosion of chakra that covers 50 meters" this has been bothering me all day lol, does this clear trees or not?)
Yes. Anything in the way. We are in the forest so that goes without saying.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It's not a jutsu. I am using my chakra. Just the pure chakra.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

You want me to explain how it's that powerful, or what? Ummm. I don't know what to do.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright then. GG?
Old 04-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
"I see. You arranged it without my consent. You look pretty freightning. I'm on my way to concur a village and you're in my way. I can't waste any time. Judging by your apperance, you won't let my by without an answer." I take out my double edged spear and infuse it with chakra. "Sorry. But I won't give you any information." I spin my spear around at a very fast pace, as it begins to create a high velocity disc of chakra. I swing the spear at the strange man, sending waves of chakra blades at him that move at a very fast pace. I do this about 5 times, sending a total of 5 chakra blades at him. I then jump up and slam the spear on the ground, stopping the rotation completely, and creating a large explosion of chakra that covers 50 meters. This also leaves some of the chakra that was on the spear, in the ground. I throw my spear into the air and make hand signs. "Earth style: Wasted land jutsu." The land around me changes, with earthed spikes shooting up from the ground. It covers almost the whole forest, in a attempt to impale my opponent. I jump in the air and catch my spear and throw it at the ground. I then make hand signs. "WInd style: Great wave." I stomp on my spear before it hits the ground, making it hit the ground faster. Once it hits the ground, a huge burst of wind blasts from me and the spear, covering the same distance that the earth attack did, attempting to rip the strange man to shreds, even if he was in the air. I then put my double edged spear on my back, where it is ususally stored at, and make more hand signs. "Wind style: Sound wave of terror." I scream, letting out a dangerous wave of sound that should destroy anything in it's path. I spin around, covering all directions. I then begin to walk towards the blood village.
*As soon as Max starts to spin his spear, I lift my arm and position it in front of me, tiny bit of blood is seen exiting out of my hand, then a poof of smoke appears around my hands that reach up to 4 feet.*

Summoning Jutsu: Sword of the Archfiend

Spoiler:

*I grab the handle of my sword with both of my hands as I begin to walk back and start to concentrate chakra as I cut his chakra blades with my child sized sword with amazing precision, at the same time as I've been swinging my sword, I've been concentrating chakra into my legs, arms, and hands (Ninja Art: Chakra Control), gaining strength in those areas, at the 3rd chakra blade I jump back, turn 180 and begin to run, avoiding the other 2 chakra blades, then a load explosion can be heard behind me and I begin to run harder, reaching 50 meters in 3 seconds, I turn to face the explosion, then Max starts to make hand signs and I feel the earth under me shake and I run towards a near by tree and easily run up on it as if it was the floor thanks to my Chakra Control jutsu, I place the sword on my back as the spikes emerge out of the floor, not taking my eyes off Max, then he slams his spear on the floor, I quickly activate my 2nd activation of my Kieki Genki, Steel Eating Flying Termites. The Termites quickly form into into a 10 foot wall in front of me, protecting me from some moderate rank Justus and lower as will as Ninja Tools, my KG's strengths are Wind and Earth, the wall of Termites easily blocks wind blasts, then all of a sudden I hear Max yell in a high pitch voice and the Termites Within my body come out and cover me all over my body, protecting me from most close range attacks, but the beauty of this jutsu is that they cover my ears as well, protecting me from your sound based attack (Termite Style: Termite Armor), my termites sense the man approaching*

Max, you must have known this would not be that easy.

*the termite wall begins to shake, and 4 orbs form out of it and fly towards to me, flying over my shoulder, I then run down the tree and towards Max, running between any earth spikes, and quickly grab the handle of my sword with my right hand, I'm now 5 feet in front of Maxes left side and with such awesome speed and precision I aim to cut him in half diagonally from his left side thanks to my Chakra control boosting the strength in my hands, arms and legs, this cut is so strong and fast that the wind around the blade is being cut it self, at the same time, the 4 Termite Orbs form into Bazzsaws and start to spin violently towards Max, if connected, The Termites will cut Max and attempt to eat his skin (Termite Style: Black Bazzsaws).*

Old 04-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*As soon as Max starts to spin his spear, I lift my arm and position it in front of me, tiny bit of blood is seen exiting out of my hand, then a poof of smoke appears around my hands that reach up to 4 feet.*

Summoning Jutsu: Sword of the Archfiend

Spoiler:

*I grab the handle of my sword with both of my hands as I begin to walk back and start to concentrate chakra as I cut his chakra blades with my child sized sword with amazing precision, at the same time as I've been swinging my sword, I've been concentrating chakra into my legs, arms, and hands (Ninja Art: Chakra Control), gaining strength in those areas, at the 3rd chakra blade I jump back, turn 180 and begin to run, avoiding the other 2 chakra blades, then a load explosion can be heard behind me and I begin to run harder, reaching 50 meters in 3 seconds, I turn to face the explosion, then Max starts to make hand signs and I feel the earth under me shake and I run towards a near by tree and easily run up on it as if it was the floor thanks to my Chakra Control jutsu, I place the sword on my back as the spikes emerge out of the floor, not taking my eyes off Max, then he slams his spear on the floor, I quickly activate my 2nd activation of my Kieki Genki, Steel Eating Flying Termites. The Termites quickly form into into a 10 foot wall in front of me, protecting me from some moderate rank Justus and lower as will as Ninja Tools, my KG's strengths are Wind and Earth, the wall of Termites easily blocks wind blasts, then all of a sudden I hear Max yell in a high pitch voice and the Termites Within my body come out and cover me all over my body, protecting me from most close range attacks, but the beauty of this jutsu is that they cover my ears as well, protecting me from your sound based attack (Termite Style: Termite Armor), my termites sense the man approaching*

Max, you must have known this would not be that easy.

*the termite wall begins to shake, and 4 orbs form out of it and fly towards to me, flying over my shoulder, I then run down the tree and towards Max, running between any earth spikes, and quickly grab the handle of my sword with my right hand, I'm now 5 feet in front of Maxes left side and with such awesome speed and precision I aim to cut him in half diagonally from his left side thanks to my Chakra control boosting the strength in my hands, arms and legs, this cut is so strong and fast that the wind around the blade is being cut it self, at the same time, the 4 Termite Orbs form into Bazzsaws and start to spin violently towards Max, if connected, The Termites will cut Max and attempt to eat his skin (Termite Style: Black Bazzsaws).*
Countering each and every one of my attack acordingly, my opponent lets his guard down and attacks me, without even giving a second thought. All while he was running, I have known exactly where he was. I was a sensory ninja, so I was not going to let him out manuver me. I made hand signs. "Wind style: Velocity barrier." A barrier of strong winds rushed around me at a extremely high velocity rate. My opponent comes from my left and tries to slash me with his wierd looking sword. Speaking of which, everything about him seems wierd. His sword, his armor, his bugs, hell, even his entire apperance. The velocity barrier quickly knocked the sword away, showing it's pure rotation. My opponent's sword should be some what cracked or damaged, as the velocity would have surely riped it the shreds. On the other side, were bugs, that I knew all too well on how to deal with them. They broke through my velocity barrier and I fliped sideways, over my opponent, and created a shadow clone beside me. "Ninja art: Transformation." I transformed into a demon wind shuriken and the shadow clone threw me into the air, and got killed by the bugs.

I was now about 20 meters in the air. Not waisting any time at all, I made hand signs and my eyes turned green. "Ultima release: Wind style: Harsh winds." The winds around my opponent begin fierce and harsh, while traveling at incredible high speeds. The great threat of this jutsu, is that my KG is infected with it, meaning that it is not wind nature anymore. Fire is not it's weakness. Nononono. It is energetic winds of nature that will rip everything in it's path to shreds. It will also weaken strong structures such as armor, and absorb it.

I take out my double edged spear and infuse my chakra with it. I then throw it downwards and land on it, as it safely brings me down to the ground while I make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Earth style: Earthed cell." A dome appears around my opponent, stronger than most barriers that even a kage would have trouble destroying. The barrier will begin to weaken everything inside it, and absorb it. The chakra of my opponent will soon be absorbed by the barrier. This will only take 30 seconds. Once that time is up, the barrier will shrink in size and form into a small rock. It will come to me. I will eat it, and all of the chakra that was absorbed will be restored to me. My opponent will be dead, no doubt.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cool Re: Blood/Sky border with road.

Quote:
Countering each and every one of my attack acordingly, my opponent lets his guard down and attacks me, without even giving a second thought. All while he was running, I have known exactly where he was. I was a sensory ninja, so I was not going to let him out manuver me. I made hand signs. "Wind style: Velocity barrier." A barrier of strong winds rushed around me at a extremely high velocity rate. My opponent comes from my left and tries to slash me with his wierd looking sword. Speaking of which, everything about him seems wierd. His sword, his armor, his bugs, hell, even his entire apperance. The velocity barrier quickly knocked the sword away, showing it's pure rotation. My opponent's sword should be some what cracked or damaged, as the velocity would have surely riped it the shreds. On the other side, were bugs, that I knew all too well on how to deal with them. They broke through my velocity barrier and I fliped sideways, over my opponent, and created a shadow clone beside me. "Ninja art: Transformation." I transformed into a demon wind shuriken and the shadow clone threw me into the air, and got killed by the bugs.

I was now about 20 meters in the air. Not waisting any time at all, I made hand signs and my eyes turned green. "Ultima release: Wind style: Harsh winds." The winds around my opponent begin fierce and harsh, while traveling at incredible high speeds. The great threat of this jutsu, is that my KG is infected with it, meaning that it is not wind nature anymore. Fire is not it's weakness. Nononono. It is energetic winds of nature that will rip everything in it's path to shreds. It will also weaken strong structures such as armor, and absorb it.

I take out my double edged spear and infuse my chakra with it. I then throw it downwards and land on it, as it safely brings me down to the ground while I make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Earth style: Earthed cell." A dome appears around my opponent, stronger than most barriers that even a kage would have trouble destroying. The barrier will begin to weaken everything inside it, and absorb it. The chakra of my opponent will soon be absorbed by the barrier. This will only take 30 seconds. Once that time is up, the barrier will shrink in size and form into a small rock. It will come to me. I will eat it, and all of the chakra that was absorbed will be restored to me. My opponent will be dead, no doubt.
*My sword was mare inches from slashing Max in half, and Max was able to conjure up a wind barrier at what seemed the speed of light, my sword was knocked off my hands, but the sword is not of this world, it did not get damage from the attack. Then right before my eyes, Max used a shadow clone and transformed into a ninja tool, getting away, my termites returned to me as soon as they dispatched the clone. I quickly activate my 3rd activation of my Kieki Genki, the termites now surround me in a 10 foot radius, but only let my front exposed, if a high rank jutsu or lower were to attack me from any directions, the insects will react fast to what ever element the jutsu was as will as Ninja Tools, but I won't use them for this*

Termite Style: Scatter.

*the termites scatter in all directions as I say these words, hiding all over the forest and earth. I still have my termite armor tho, these termites stay with me until there killed, I make quick hand signs, and begin to rapidly sink into the earth (Earth Style: Hide like a mole), up to 50 meters, then I begin to move to the right underground, thanks to my termite armor, this is achieved because the termite armor eats the earth with ease, my underground escape was masked by Maxes deadly Ultima jutsus, and I was able to avoid both attacks. I return to the surface, about 25 feet away from my original position, and I see Max is back on ground level, and I also see some dome shrink and head towards him, I make rapid hand signs and use Lightning Style: Electromagnetism jutsu, and I quickly dig into my pockets, and throw all my ninja tools in the air, they begin to float all around me, the tools are as listed: 10 .50 BMG Bullets, 2 Ninja Wires, 8 Kunai's, 8 Shuriken. 1 of my .50 BMG Bullets is in front of me, and I quickly make the necessary hand signs and use Ninja Art: Transformation jutsu, and increase the size of the worlds most powerful bullet up to 10 feet in circumference, I place my hand on the back of the warhead sized bullet, and charge lightning chakra into it, igniting the gunpowder inside the bullet, thanks to my chakra control beefing up my muscles, I don't get much recoil, the bullet will travel at near hypersonic speed thanks to the size it gained, the impact of the bullet will be the same as a missile hitting a building, I await to see what happens.*

Old 04-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*My sword was mare inches from slashing Max in half, and Max was able to conjure up a wind barrier at what seemed the speed of light, my sword was knocked off my hands, but the sword is not of this world, it did not get damage from the attack. Then right before my eyes, Max used a shadow clone and transformed into a ninja tool, getting away, my termites returned to me as soon as they dispatched the clone. I quickly activate my 3rd activation of my Kieki Genki, the termites now surround me in a 10 foot radius, but only let my front exposed, if a high rank jutsu or lower were to attack me from any directions, the insects will react fast to what ever element the jutsu was as will as Ninja Tools, but I won't use them for this*

Termite Style: Scatter.

*the termites scatter in all directions as I say these words, hiding all over the forest and earth. I still have my termite armor tho, these termites stay with me until there killed, I make quick hand signs, and begin to rapidly sink into the earth (Earth Style: Hide like a mole), up to 50 meters, then I begin to move to the right underground, thanks to my termite armor, this is achieved because the termite armor eats the earth with ease, my underground escape was masked by Maxes deadly Ultima jutsus, and I was able to avoid both attacks. I return to the surface, about 25 feet away from my original position, and I see Max is back on ground level, and I also see some dome shrink and head towards him, I make rapid hand signs and use Lightning Style: Electromagnetism jutsu, and I quickly dig into my pockets, and throw all my ninja tools in the air, they begin to float all around me, the tools are as listed: 10 .50 BMG Bullets, 2 Ninja Wires, 8 Kunai's, 8 Shuriken. 1 of my .50 BMG Bullets is in front of me, and I quickly make the necessary hand signs and use Ninja Art: Transformation jutsu, and increase the size of the worlds most powerful bullet up to 10 feet in circumference, I place my hand on the back of the warhead sized bullet, and charge lightning chakra into it, igniting the gunpowder inside the bullet, thanks to my chakra control beefing up my muscles, I don't get much recoil, the bullet will travel at near hypersonic speed thanks to the size it gained, the impact of the bullet will be the same as a missile hitting a building, I await to see what happens.*
My opponent seems to have went underground to dodge both of my attacks. The result of it all, is that I hold this tiny sphere of earth in my hand. What a waste of chakra indeed. Being a sensory ninja, I know exactly where he is. I look over to where he is and see lots of weapons around him. I put the rock in my pocket and I begin to make hand signs. "Water style: Water bomb jutsu barrage." 20 spheres of water appear around me and hit the ground, splashing water all over the battlefield, even around my opponent. One of my opponent's bullets get bigger. I make more hand signs. "Water style: Water transportation jutsu." My body drops to the ground and turns into water as my opponent throws the bullet at me. A huge crater is left in the ground as I appear behind my opponent, safely, without a single scratch, but still keeping a safe distance. "You missed."

(Just gonna let you know, hypersonic speed is around 3000 miles per hour, but is sometimes refered to mach 5, which is almost impossible to dodge. Might wanna lower that next time you use it. )

With my water still everywhere, an idea comes to mind, and I begins to make hand signs. "Ultima Release: Water style: Chakra covertion." The water around me and my opponent turns into normal liquified chakra and blends into the ground. I make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Earth style: Wind style: City in the sky." In a 30 meter radius, the ground begins to be lifted into the air, thanks to the chakra going into the ground. The ground comes up 50 meters in the air. Now, my opponent could not hide in the earth again. I make hand signs. "Ultima style: Wind style: Water style: Earth style: Heavy vapor." Mist appears all around me and my opponent, and becomes dense; So dense, that my opponent should not be able to see. This should also make my opponent move slower. The mist cannot be blown away due to the earth chakra embeded in it. This mist also hides all presence in it. Unless you are a sensory ninja, you would have no way of sensing me or any other ninja for that matter. I bite my finger and make hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!!"

My summoning, Odin, appears in front of me, not much taller than an adverage human. He appears behind my opponent in less than a second, with his lance charged with electricity, and he swings it at my opponent while making a hand sign. Right before it would normmaly hit my opponent, he uses LIGHTNING STYLE: CHARGED ELECTRON SLASH and attempts to slash through my opponent, sending a large wave of chakra that will dismantle the particles of anything in it's path, while his sword will cut through anything because of it's electronic charge. (Like Sasuke's sword.) Odin dashes all around my opponent, repeating this process multiple times. He then raises his lance in the air, and lightning attempts to come down on my opponent, which will lead to a deadly shock. Odin appears near me and I wait for my opponent's next move.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:35 AM   #12
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My opponent seems to have went underground to dodge both of my attacks. The result of it all, is that I hold this tiny sphere of earth in my hand. What a waste of chakra indeed. Being a sensory ninja, I know exactly where he is. I look over to where he is and see lots of weapons around him. I put the rock in my pocket and I begin to make hand signs. "Water style: Water bomb jutsu barrage." 20 spheres of water appear around me and hit the ground, splashing water all over the battlefield, even around my opponent. One of my opponent's bullets get bigger. I make more hand signs. "Water style: Water transportation jutsu." My body drops to the ground and turns into water as my opponent throws the bullet at me. A huge crater is left in the ground as I appear behind my opponent, safely, without a single scratch, but still keeping a safe distance. "You missed."

(Just gonna let you know, hypersonic speed is around 3000 miles per hour, but is sometimes refered to mach 5, which is almost impossible to dodge. Might wanna lower that next time you use it. )

With my water still everywhere, an idea comes to mind, and I begins to make hand signs. "Ultima Release: Water style: Chakra covertion." The water around me and my opponent turns into normal liquified chakra and blends into the ground. I make more hand signs. "Ultima release: Earth style: Wind style: City in the sky." In a 30 meter radius, the ground begins to be lifted into the air, thanks to the chakra going into the ground. The ground comes up 50 meters in the air. Now, my opponent could not hide in the earth again. I make hand signs. "Ultima style: Wind style: Water style: Earth style: Heavy vapor." Mist appears all around me and my opponent, and becomes dense; So dense, that my opponent should not be able to see. This should also make my opponent move slower. The mist cannot be blown away due to the earth chakra embeded in it. This mist also hides all presence in it. Unless you are a sensory ninja, you would have no way of sensing me or any other ninja for that matter. I bite my finger and make hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!!"

My summoning, Odin, appears in front of me, not much taller than an adverage human. He appears behind my opponent in less than a second, with his lance charged with electricity, and he swings it at my opponent while making a hand sign. Right before it would normmaly hit my opponent, he uses LIGHTNING STYLE: CHARGED ELECTRON SLASH and attempts to slash through my opponent, sending a large wave of chakra that will dismantle the particles of anything in it's path, while his sword will cut through anything because of it's electronic charge. (Like Sasuke's sword.) Odin dashes all around my opponent, repeating this process multiple times. He then raises his lance in the air, and lightning attempts to come down on my opponent, which will lead to a deadly shock. Odin appears near me and I wait for my opponent's next move.
(I mean think about it, a .50 BMG bullet goes at 2800 feet per second, Supersonic, at the size it normally is, 5.45 in. I think if it was 10 feet big, it could easily reach near or pass hypersonic, but I can see the problem)

*We begin to be lifted up high into the sky, up to 50 meters, as this happens, I start to insert the ninja wires into the kunai and shuriken via Electromagnetism, 4 kunai and shuriken for each wire. As I'm doing this, Max begins to make hand signs, I do the same, all of a sudden, there's mist, at this point I complete combining my weapons. I begin to feel heaver, but quickly I get used to the pressure that's being used against me with each hand sign I make thanks to my chakra control, but my visibility is rendered useless, no matter, I have scattered my insects, and this earth platform is housing some of them, and they quickly alarm me of what is behind me (they do this if I keep some termites inside of me or if I'm using termite armor), as I continue to make hand signs, I spin jump to my left, narrowly avoiding the deadly slash attack, I land on my feet, and I see the summon, normally it would intimidating to the average ninja, but to me, it's nothing to worry about. I slap my hands, then I smash them on the ground*

EARTH STYLE: SKYSCRAPER JUTSU!!!!!!!

*The earth platform begins to shake, then mold under my feet, normally the earth would rise up to 200 meters, but in this case, it's only 60 meters tall, (you said the earth platform was 30 meters radius, but did not tell me how much in length it was, so I'm assuming it's 30 meters in length) the whole platform was used for this attack, and Max has no flooring under him as well as Odin, assuming now he is falling back down to the ground, knowing where his exact position was before thanks to the termites in the platform, and mathematically guessing where his position was before, I send 1 Wire laced with 4 kunai and shuriken towards Max via Electromagnetism at high speed, each tool on the wire is spinning individually, capable of shredding anyone to the bone, if the wire catches him, it will wrap it self around Max. I hear a load crash coming from the back down to the earth, must likely Odin*

Old 04-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

You didn't dodge the rest of Odin's attacks. You died.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You only did 1 jutsu, your wording made it seem like his swing was the jutsu, dodging the 1st attempt would dodge everything. No, you die because your a sensor ninja, with no actual proof that your a sensor. You lose because you used character control as well.

Spoiler:

Like you said, you repeat the process, but you need to hit me 1st for it to even do all that

Spoiler:
I was a sensory ninja, so I was not going to let him out manuver me. I made hand signs. "Wind style: Velocity barrier." A barrier of strong winds rushed around me at a extremely high velocity rate. My opponent comes from my left and tries to slash me with his wierd looking sword. Speaking of which, everything about him seems wierd. His sword, his armor, his bugs, hell, even his entire apperance. The velocity barrier quickly knocked the sword away, showing it's pure rotation. My opponent's sword should be some what cracked or damaged, as the velocity would have surely riped it the shreds.

CC

Old 04-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I never controled your character.
Also, no. You have to dodge each attack I throw at you. The lightning and the rest of the sword slashes.
Closed Thread