Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-19-2013, 06:39 AM   #21
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: If you live in boston STAY INSIDE!!

Suspect was a former lifeguard.Whaaaaa?
Bernkastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:48 AM   #22
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
you sure about that? what do most people from chechnya look like and what religion do they practice?
I was stressing the AND.

If both muslim and from an expanded middle eastern country defined as:

Bahrain
Cyprus
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Iraqi Kurdistan (autonomy within Iraq)
Israel
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Northern Cyprus (not recognized)
Oman
State of Palestine (non-member state)
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Turkey[19]
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

Afghanistan
Algeria
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Comoros
Djibouti
Georgia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Libya
Mauritania
Morocco2
Pakistan
Somalia
Sudan
Tajikistan
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (limited recognition)

If the bombers were both muslim and on or near the arabian principal, anyone brown would likely be subject to worse ignorant hate crimes than post 9/11 and the stigma would be at least 1 generation.

Statistically the person was bound to be one of the two, but luckily not both. They are mainly white, which will actually help in the fallout.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:52 AM   #23
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Toma what do you mean with Turkey (19)?

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #24
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Toma what do you mean with Turkey (19)?
Just an artifact from copying and pasting the list. Nothing particular.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 AM   #25
Bernkastel
Genin

Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bernkastel is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tsarnaev ironically was a supporter to change Gun Control and in the Sandy Hook Conspiracy.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #26
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Tsarnaev ironically was a supporter to change Gun Control and in the Sandy Hook Conspiracy.
Not particularly ironic. If you highly regulate guns, only people willing to break the law will have them.

Edit: also bombs can't really be regulated, versatile and easy to find stuff to make them with.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-19-2013, 07:27 AM   #27
Bernkastel
Genin

A friend of Dzhokhar tells he believes Terrorism isn't a bad thing if it's justified.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #28
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Genetic tests on Chechens, though sparse and not sufficiently thorough so far, have shown roots in the Caucasus as well as strong connections to and influences from the Middle East as well as Europe. As is the case with many other Caucasian peoples, Chechens are connected with the Middle East on the Y-DNA side, but more close to Europe in terms of mitochondrial DNA.

They are still white people, believe it or not.
so are middle eastern people. what's your point?

isn't islam the predominant faith in that region anyhow?

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:45 AM   #29
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hope this all gets sorted soon.

Spoiler:
Stay calm and call Kakashi.

I still would love to get that shirt.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:32 AM   #30
Bernkastel
Genin

Looks like they may have him pinned.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #31
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hopefully they can get him alive.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #32
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Almost forgt about my friend who is in MA now....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #33
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Almost forgt about my friend who is in MA now....
Unless he was a police officer, he is certainly not dead at this time.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #34
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Way to keep a happy feeling in here toma... .

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #35
Bernkastel
Genin

Suspect became Citizen on 9/11...........what?
Old 04-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #36
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Way to keep a happy feeling in here toma... .
Given the potential for issues, my post was happy, only 2 officers down, no known civilian casualties in the last 24 hours. That is incredible.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #37
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
Given the potential for issues, my post was happy, only 2 officers down, no known civilian casualties in the last 24 hours. That is incredible.
I meant the fact that once daph said she had a friend there, you just brought up the idea of death. Quite bluntly too.

But still, good to know that so few have been killed.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #38
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
I meant the fact that once daph said she had a friend there, you just brought up the idea of death. Quite bluntly too.

But still, good to know that so few have been killed.
Context, the thread is "If you live in boston stay inside because of a madman who bombed people actively fleeing from the police. The city is literally shut down."

Someone says "I have a friend in that state..."

Conclusion is concern for said person, reply is an absolute statement of no civilian deaths.

Seems reasonable to me. Closing down a city for a manhunt is kinda srs bsns.

Also un-stickying as people should know to stay inside by now.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #39
Bernkastel
Genin

Oh my god, Aunt in the interview suspects the brothers were set up by someone and the evidence is staged.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #40
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Can't blame her, it shows how close this family was, I feel sad for her.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote