Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #101
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #80: Eldritch Fiction

Hello friends

What's this about a pedo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #102
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Hello friends

What's this about a pedo?
Yo.
If you are lazy to read, we're discussing whether Anru is still a creeper/stalker or not.
He's not a pedo, that's Eagle.

Last edited by Maruko; 04-19-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:07 AM   #103
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Interesting.

IWD-I know the hyuugas were wrong but at least what they did was actually considered wrong and they weren't treated like the victims unlike the uchihas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Game; 04-19-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #104
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Well IWD did ask back in the other thread about if he's a creeper or not and well now you have both sides of the story, Anru's and some examples when he has creeped on people.
So now people have facts from either side to decide about that.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 04-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #105
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh wait him coming onto Fairie is legit? grrrr

Yo Anru...I'ma make something very clear here you do not..creep the women of the BG's Do we understand each other?

especially Frost (if she ever comes back) and Fairie
If you creep on frosty...
Spoiler:

@Maruko yeah ima just read everything

Old 04-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #106
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Hey sora whereve you been hiding?
Old 04-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #107
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

In the sky. (Lame pun)
Old 04-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #108
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Anru can be a nice person, but from what I have seen in threads it is cringe-worthy...
Sorry Anru.
He seems to make forum members (girls only) in his "forum family" as an excuse to talk to them, and people seem to get annoyed with his comments. He also was endlessly flirting with a girl on this forum, asking for her number etc. (not mentioning names)
And His name has come up a few times TC and mostly having negative feedback. He also mentioned things about my girlfriend a few times. >.>

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Old 04-19-2013, 09:30 AM   #109
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Alright people people, discussing Anru's past won't do much for anymore so lets move on to a more cheerful topic.

For example movies such as Oblivion or shows such as Game of Thrones.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #110
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Ignoring it also won't do much, I can understand jokes but he has gone to far very frequently.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 04-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #111
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Hey sora whereve you been hiding?
I've been on a quest to collect turtle nudes for a certain member of the BGs

Old 04-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #112
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Not ignoring, rather, Anru made ventures in his promises. So we will hold to his word on that.

We could continue this discussion if you want but its not going to help anyone. Rather I am trying to adjust the mood here.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #113
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

He has said he will stop many times, I have not seen the slightest improvement. Nice to see you take someone's word all the time. Why continue when today he still makes some people cringe?
It isn't a negative filled thread, we are just discussing something.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #114
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Even if we did stop, IWD would just come back and wail at everybody's head. Might as well clear the air and determine fact from fiction before more drama ensues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 04-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #115
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
He has said he will stop many times, I have not seen the slightest improvement.

I don't who he is. I know this is a serious thing that occured like what two years ago.

Quote:

Nice to see you take someone's word all the time.
Who are you to pass judgement on myself?
You don't know who I am.
You don't know what I think.
You don't know my whole opinion on Anru other than that past thing is deplorable.

Prior to this I only knew of Anru as this young guy who was excited about Fairy Tail.
That was it.

I didn't know he made overtures in the past to improve not just today.
If I had known that I might have said things differently.

I realize now that this was even more serious that I am seeing, o I am sorry that I didn't think that far Gaara-Shukaku. Considering I knew absolutely nothing.

Dear God.

Quote:

It isn't a negative filled thread, we are just discussing something.
So then do you wish Anru to be banned?

IWD's response to all this is up the air too.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer

Last edited by 321zigzag3; 04-19-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #116
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It just seems that anru's perception of the matter is somewhat deluded, he excuses himself over and over again yet not much changes. I don't know what is going on in here, since I was asked to come and share my view on the case, but I do know that many of those whom anru has harassed and victimized in the past would be happy to see some general awareness of the seriousness of this case. I would say, give him a final warning to live up to, if he goes in the wrong again; ban. This forum is no place for a sexual harasser/stalker. End of story, have fun in the BGs.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #117
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
It just seems that anru's perception of the matter is somewhat deluded, he excuses himself over and over again yet not much changes. I don't know what is going on in here, since I was asked to come and share my view on the case, but I do know that many of those whom anru has harassed and victimized in the past would be happy to see some general awareness of the seriousness of this case. I would say, give him a final warning to live up to, if he goes in the wrong again; ban. This forum is no place for a sexual harasser/stalker. End of story, have fun in the BGs.

I heard Kuroda Taishi the user did similar actions as well in the past. Or was it someone else or whatever.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #118
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I heard Kuroda Taishi the user did similar actions as well in the past. Or was it someone else or whatever.
Yes and he was banned for it.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #119
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Yes and he was banned for it.
Its funny because I didn't even know until he was about to be banned for it.

I don't come here all the time and I almost never frequent outside of BG.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #120
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Its funny because I didn't even know until he was about to be banned for it.

I don't come here all the time and I almost never frequent outside of BG.
Heck I only frequent Off-topic, which is mainly why I know since I wasn't around here when it all happened. Word gets around over there.

Ishtar was heavily judged,
KT was heavily judged,
Eagle was heavily judged,

anru has received a lot of mercy and it's about time we stop enabling inappropriate behavior. Like I said, final warning and move on. No more bothering him about it as long as he keeps up good behavior.