Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Hashirama WILL NOT Fight Madara - The Interpretation Of The Tablets

I don't know why everyone is looking forward to a rematch... I think we should get used to kishi's style of writing by now...

REASONS WHY IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Madara As The Personification Of The Second Interpretation Of The Uchiha Tablet.

This means that instead of YIN and YANG working together to bring Balance, Madara had decided to heed the second interpretation that is Taking the Power of the YANG and adding it to His YIN. The Rinnegan and Mokouton Ability Being the Result.

Naruto & Sasuke As The Personification Of The First Interpretation Of The Uchiha Tablet

In this interpretation, YIN decides to work together with YANG as a team instead of trying to acquire the YANG Powers. This Is Why Sasuke had to change.

The Final Battle against Madara is to test which of these Interpretations of the sage is the Correct one. ET Madara is a YIN and YANG just as Sasuke & Naruto together are> So When they fight, What Will be the result.

I believe this is where the story is going. Madara has to realize his errors of choosing the second interpretation. And this is also why Hashirama will not Interfere or fight Madara at full scale battle. Hashirama himself is only a YANG and at this moment, He Will not stand a chance against Madara, and even if he would, he'd leave it to the younger generations to show madara that the WILL OF FIRE carries on, whether or not He, hashirama is alive. The Will of Fire will always WIN!

In My opinion, Hashirama's and the Other Hokage's main responsibility Will be to Restrain/Defeat the JUUBI so Naruto and Sasuke can focus on defeating Madara.

THOUGHT?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-18-2013 at 06:23 PM.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Hashirama WILL NOT Fight Madara - The Interpretation Of The Tablets

what about obito?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Madara is the complete union... as of now, i don't even know if obito can use mokouton yet...the only time we say him use it was when he was wrapped in the spiral zetsu...secondly obito couldn't awaken rinnegan on his own, despite 17 years of his right side being infused with Hashirama's dna. His rinnegan is borrowed. This is why I couldn't validate him as a complete model of the second interpretation. If we did that, that'd also qualify Nagato...which shouldn't be the case.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #4
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

i was thinking more along the lines of where does he fit into the equation? he's just going to sit on the sidelines while all of this is going on?

Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #5
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Personally I think Obito will be the one to put an end to Madara. Mainly because of the conflicting goals of controlling the juubi. Being the host opens the possibility of a betrayal of sorts.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Personally I think Obito will be the one to put an end to Madara. Mainly because of the conflicting goals of controlling the juubi. Being the host opens the possibility of a betrayal of sorts.
That'd be a twist/surprise... Obito has to be stronger than madara to pull that off... but can he?

@Harlequin hey fool... silence!!!

EDIT:
Hey Guys! I just thought of something INTERESTING BUT FUNNY...

If Hashirama has been able to change Sasuke, the very person Naruto couldn't change despite all his efforts... wouldn't it be something if:

Naruto Changes Madara, when Hashirama himself could not... this will be a perfect trade hahaha

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-19-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #7
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kalmeast another example of you genious mind,this is fantastic.

Btw Minato and Kakashi will prob deal with obito.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #8
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post

would make a fun bet on the forums. Im going with Oro vs Obito. might not be more likely, but would be the most fun for me. Have we even seen Oro go all out?

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #9
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Did't Obito use mokuton to help control the juubi? Isn't that why Lee and Naruto attacked the both of them, to sever their control?

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #10
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So basically Madara, Obito & the Juubi vs Leaf Ninja....the rest would pretty much be fodder

You have brought up interesting points kalmeast, the match-ups would be great and make sense. *nods* Props!
Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #11
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I like this >.> Well done. I don't think Naruto will TNJ Madara. I think he will be sealed by Sai after Sasuke and Naruto defeat him. I'm getting tired of the bad guy turning good in the end.

I think you're right with Hashi standing no chance against Maddy atm...who will he fight/assist with though?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #12
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
would make a fun bet on the forums. Im going with Oro vs Obito. might not be more likely, but would be the most fun for me. Have we even seen Oro go all out?

Lol I feel you man,I've wanted to see orochimaru all out battle for so long,he was always either sick,holding back or with sealed arms,and yet he always won his battles...almost always..

Hell he schooled KN4 with his arms sealed off and body rejecting him.

I hope we see all out orochimaru soon,but i fear that kishi will fail to make it good.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #13
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post

Thx...
aha...that's a good match up...Obito vs Kakashi & Minato... I think this' perfect because, it'd give reason for Obito to continue his story about Rin...when Minato asks... Then we may hear Kakashi's reason for chidoring her breast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Oro vs Obito hey...as interesting as it sounds,...hmmm...

i think the best person for Oro to fight is not even on the battlefield yet! He'll come soon...that's my guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Did't Obito use mokuton to help control the juubi? Isn't that why Lee and Naruto attacked the both of them, to sever their control?
You're right....i'm yet to see him fight with it though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
So basically Madara, Obito & the Juubi vs Leaf Ninja....the rest would pretty much be fodder

You have brought up interesting points kalmeast, the match-ups would be great and make sense. *nods* Props!
yes...looks like it's become a leaf war at the end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
I like this >.> Well done. I don't think Naruto will TNJ Madara. I think he will be sealed by Sai after Sasuke and Naruto defeat him. I'm getting tired of the bad guy turning good in the end.

I think you're right with Hashi standing no chance against Maddy atm...who will he fight/assist with though?
Yea, the naruto TNJ madara was an interesting after thought I just added...but i hope that doesn't happen anyways...Madara came in epic when first summoned, he should go out the same...

Even if TnJ, i'd hope he wouldn't become necessarily good at the end. Remember how zabuza was TnJ'd at the end... he saw the truth differently for once and repented but we still couldn't call him a good guy...he still died...Even if Maddy get's tnJ'd he still must die...
what u say...

Old 04-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #14
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

He definitely needs to die for sure. If something Zabuza-like does happen though, then I guess I'll be okay with it.

If Madara gets sealed by Naruto and Sasuke, then how will Hashi and Co be sealed in the end? By their own will? Madara sealing them?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #15
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
He definitely needs to die for sure. If something Zabuza-like does happen though, then I guess I'll be okay with it.

If Madara gets sealed by Naruto and Sasuke, then how will Hashi and Co be sealed in the end? By their own will? Madara sealing them?

Even with Madara, I fear strongly, because of Kishi's STYLE of writing; that is, in the end, Madara may not be sealed. He could just accept defeat and Undo the seal Himself to disappear...
Afterall, Sasuke & Naruto is what He and Hashirama could have been but he chose wrong... And when he should realize the two are more powerful than HIM, he could accept defeat like he did when Hashi first stomped him... Then He would say a few Last words to Hashi then release himself from ET and Die... HE HAS TO DO IT HIMSELF...That'd be most epic way for Madara to go out.

DO you think this is a more fitting end for a haxxy hyped shinobi like Madara or do you think he should be sealed just like other regulars were?

As for the Hokages, I don't think their end will be through sealing. It would simply be through a peaceful release of ET... Although Hashi and Tobirama do know the seal to release themselves from ET, they won't do it. And that's what'd make it awesome....I think.

Imagine all FOUR Hokages standing after the War and sees the work of their Hands manifest (True Peace for the first time)... And it's time to depart... Tobirama ask the rest if they're ready? Hashi is acting all nostalgic and sad, and tobirama rebukes him... and I can see the Hokages nodding their head in response to tell Oro they're ready...the whole alliance is watching as Oro releases the Edo Tensei seal... Then they start fading away...Man, that'd be awesome imo!

Old 04-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kishi should hire kalmeast lol..
Old 12-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #17
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

It looks to me like...this is what is happening here...even as Madara confirmed that he chose the second interpretation...in chp 657

Naruto and Sasuke are the first interpretation, so until they beat Madara, they would remain a separate Yin (Sasuke) and Yang (Naruto)... meaning that, no rinnegan for neither of them while they fight and defeat Madara...

Old 12-27-2013, 06:02 AM   #18
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

I had a feeling it was never really gonna happen.

I wouldn't say Hashi stands no chance against maddy but I have a feeling Hashi will be needed and the buddha will come out at one point in the war.

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:51 AM   #19
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ yea, that part of the prediction/theory wasn't accurate...i agree...i'm more like referring to that interpretation of the tablet part....

Old 12-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #20
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
^ yea, that part of the prediction/theory wasn't accurate...i agree...i'm more like referring to that interpretation of the tablet part....
Yeah the interpretation of the tablet was very interesting.

I liked it.

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)

Last edited by Arale Uchiha; 12-27-2013 at 11:48 AM.
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote