Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-18-2013, 03:13 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Again... New lay-out Facebook

What are they doing?!
Less and less space remains for the actual feed area.
Its just one small line for your updates.
And all the other nonsense (your likes and profile) is on the left.

I was already frustrated with this time line thing.
But now they took it to a whole other level.
I personally don't like minimal style. AT ALL!!!!
Why not your profile on top, like it used to be, no likes on your
feed page and lots of space for your actual feed. Like blogger.
I wish I could have to option to choose which style you want it.

Right now, they just killed it for me. What about you guys?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:15 AM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Again... New lay-out Facebook

Nas needs to make a new song called "Facebook is dead"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:17 AM   #3
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Everyone is already on twitter and Instagram

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:17 AM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

*Doesn't use Facebook*
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #5
Loki Tensei
Apprentice Genin

Loki Tensei is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Loki Tensei is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Loki Tensei is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Loki Tensei is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki Tensei

I don't really like Facebook but im more into Skype lost mine so im going to make a new one now lol
Loki Tensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:29 AM   #6
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

The new update for mobile makes me want to cry.

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:09 AM   #7
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Facebook is trying to find a way to convert what it does into a legitimate way to make money. When they made the company public, people should have figured that this was going to happen.

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:20 AM   #8
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon

Facebook is full of retards, if I can say it, being the hypocrite I am though, blah blah I use facebook.. It's horrible though that's for sure.
SaikoroShikon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:22 AM   #9
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It still is the old lay out for me

nvm

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #10
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

The stupid people made me leave awhile back.

WE SHOULD MAKE A NEW SOCIAL NETWORK
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #11
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

:O NEW SOCIAL NETWORK?! I know, we'll call it, ShinobiBook... Blargh!
\
Old 04-18-2013, 07:23 AM   #12
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Who cares? It's all about Twitter.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #13
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Really? Again? Daayum.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #14
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1. Twitter is for kids and politicians, which I'm allergic to.
2. Instragram is less popular than Facebook in official numbers.
3. I don't care about both of them, so why bother mentioning them?
4. Why is Skype mentioned? Its not a 'profile' website.

I really hope they are going to change Facebook back to how it was.
OR I hope to find out about a better profile site.
Although I'm afraid nothing like that exists at the moment.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #15
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

But last I checked, Twitter and Instagram stole FB's population nearly a year ago.

FB is trying too hard but is failing and nobody really cares. xD
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 04-18-2013, 07:47 AM   #16
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
But last I checked, Twitter and Instagram stole FB's population nearly a year ago.

FB is trying too hard but is failing and nobody really cares. xD
You are actually right. I just posted with the information I last saw about it.
There are more Twitter accounts than Facebook.
However, Facebook is rated more popular than Twitter in the end.

I think Twitter can thank Facebook, for messing up and losing profiles.
My gamble would be that a lot of disappointed Facebook members
now joined Twitter instead, because Twitter works better for them.
This is the most logical theory, in my mind, right now.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:54 AM   #17
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
You are actually right. I just posted with the information I last saw about it.
There are more Twitter accounts than Facebook.
However, Facebook is rated more popular than Twitter in the end.

I think Twitter can thank Facebook, for messing up and losing profiles.
My gamble would be that a lot of disappointed Facebook members
now joined Twitter instead, because Twitter works better for them.
This is the most logical theory, in my mind, right now.
Haha maybe.

It's all a Trend thing. First Myspace, then Facebook, then Twitter, then Instagram (?). I dont understand Instagram tho. It's just posting pictures and have others comment on it. It's a very limited facebook+twitter-like partner site to me. Tumblr is irrelevant to me as well.

But give it a few more years, people will leave Twitter to go back to or maybe go on another new site. It's bound to happen. Celebrities will find something new and the everyday-people will follow to that site. Sad but true.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 04-18-2013, 08:12 AM   #18
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

Twitter is for birds. Facebook is for Nerds. Skype is for gamers. Last but not least (Maybe least) Instagram is for pictures of food, so it's all dumb in the end.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:13 AM   #19
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Then CommunistBook
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #20
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

XD Communist book

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote