Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Final villain of the series?

Now, since the plot is driving the story like an 18-wheeler, it's making me wonder where this will go from here.

I think it's pretty damn obvious that Madara will be defeated one way or another by the end of the series. My guess is that Hashirama will end the fight against him.

Obito? What about him? It's still not explained WHY Kakashi jabbed his hand through Rin, so his story arc (as shite as it is) is not over yet. But the chances of him being the final villain of the series is slim. I see Kakashi being the victor in their fight.

I think Kabuto as a major threat has been nullified, even though we haven't really seen him die. But like Obito, there are still loose ends on his side, such as Yamato and Anko.

The Juubi, itself, well I have no clue how it'll be toppled. Of course, Naruto can't leave a multimountain nuking bijuu around, but I have no clue how they are going to get rid of it. However, it's more of a plot device in the form of a big monster and doesn't suit final villain material.

Orochimaru. Hey, remember him? The guy who died then came back to life, died and then came back to life again? For a character like Orochimaru coming back over and over as a recurring villain works well most of the time, but to be honest, he seems overpowered. In the beginning, he was shown to be the equivalent to Sasuke in Team 7. He lusted for more power, like Sasuke and his endless emo path of rage. However, the main thing behind this was that Orochimaru was wrong and his crazy want for power was evil. However, the morals seemed to be getting twisted (which is not something that Kishi is unfamiliar to *cough* Neji *cough*) as Orochimaru outlived Jiraya, has maintained everlasting youth, aka immortality better than Tsunade has via curse mark and his cells.

However, Orochimaru's intentions seemed to be getting muddled. Why is he suddenly helping out the alliance and Sasuke? Sure, he doesn't want to world to get nuked but there is another intention behind this. Oro isn't just being a good guy just to be a good guy. If Maddy is taken down by Hashi, Obito taken down by Kakashi, Kabuto is left unconcious or is killed, then the only one left for Naruto to fight will b Orochimaru, as Sasuke kind of just lost his villain creds with the whole, "I won't let my village get wasted," He'll probably just fight Naruto in the chunin exams or something.

So what's you thoughts on who the final villain will be?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Final villain of the series?

New character will be introduced to the series. Eaglemaru

Now in all seriousness, if its gonna be someone it has to be Orochimaru or Madara. I just don't see Obito getting through this.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Won't be surprised if Eagle buys his way into the story

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Shino is going to be the final villain.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I think it's pretty damn obvious that Madara will be defeated one way or another by the end of the series. My guess is that Hashirama will end the fight against him.
Madara will be the final villain in this war arc...if there's another arc after this, then sure...another will replace him...
But I whole heartedly DISagree that Hashi will beat madara this time...they may not even fight... He'd most likely entrust his defeat to the newer generation (sasuke & Naruto) just to show madara the power in the WOF.

Quote:
Obito? What about him? It's still not explained WHY Kakashi jabbed his hand through Rin, so his story arc (as shite as it is) is not over yet. But the chances of him being the final villain of the series is slim. I see Kakashi being the victor in their fight.
Kishi, in an old interview 2011, said the mask man will not be the final villain but he'll play an important role...it's obvious now that Tobi is not the final villain...and will never be. so I agree with you. But i disagree that Kakashi can beat tobi... Tobi hasn't even used his full strength yet...not even the rinne..

Quote:
I think Kabuto as a major threat has been nullified, even though we haven't really seen him die. But like Obito, there are still loose ends on his side, such as Yamato and Anko.
I'm glad he's out of the game as of now... I like kishi's rule for villainy...he will never allow some newbi who becomes a villain 2 seconds ago to take the evil glory from Legendary Madara and Oro... Not to say kabuto isn't strong enough but....

Quote:
The Juubi, itself, well I have no clue how it'll be toppled. Of course, Naruto can't leave a multimountain nuking bijuu around, but I have no clue how they are going to get rid of it. However, it's more of a plot device in the form of a big monster and doesn't suit final villain material.
I very much agree with you... don't worry, as long as Minato and Hashi are here? sealing the juubi is a certainty...

Quote:
Orochimaru. Hey, remember him? The guy who died then came back to life, died and then came back to life again? For a character like Orochimaru coming back over and over as a recurring villain works well most of the time, but to be honest, he seems overpowered. In the beginning, he was shown to be the equivalent to Sasuke in Team 7. He lusted for more power, like Sasuke and his endless emo path of rage. However, the main thing behind this was that Orochimaru was wrong and his crazy want for power was evil. However, the morals seemed to be getting twisted (which is not something that Kishi is unfamiliar to *cough* Neji *cough*) as Orochimaru outlived Jiraya, has maintained everlasting youth, aka immortality better than Tsunade has via curse mark and his cells.

However, Orochimaru's intentions seemed to be getting muddled. Why is he suddenly helping out the alliance and Sasuke? Sure, he doesn't want to world to get nuked but there is another intention behind this. Oro isn't just being a good guy just to be a good guy. If Maddy is taken down by Hashi, Obito taken down by Kakashi, Kabuto is left unconcious or is killed, then the only one left for Naruto to fight will b Orochimaru, as Sasuke kind of just lost his villain creds with the whole, "I won't let my village get wasted," He'll probably just fight Naruto in the chunin exams or something.

So what's you thoughts on who the final villain will be?
... Imo, oro will prove something even more dangerous when he acquires those eyes AND uchiha body...Now that he'll know Tobi is another young Uchiha in his late twenties, he might see that as a perfect prey...

Oro is most likely to become the villain after the war arc should kishi decide to continue...The only problem is, what kind of thread can he pose that'd be stronger than a shinobi world war...kishi never goes backwards...if the next villain after Madara will not be more dangerous that what we have now, Kishi won't go for it...i see very little room for a bigger plot than the shinobi world war... What about you?

NOTE: I bet the 4 Hokages will not take on Madara & Obito... as everyone is thinking...it's too linear of a plot.... I'm sure their role will be to take Care of the Juubi so Naruto and co can handle Madara... Kishi will barely make Madara and Hashi fight Again...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #6
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Orochimaru stealing Obito's body would be interesting e_e
(just imagined him going after vulnerable Obito with classic Oro theme) too bad they don't do his theme anymore.

Or Ramen Guy will be the last villain.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:19 AM   #7
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Won't be surprised if Eagle buys his way into the story
Never thought of this.! WRITE THIS DOWN!

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:36 AM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

He betwin a Edo Madara and uses it for unlimited chakra. Or Obito using the eye. I bet after wards the seris ends not with this war. But Orochimaru using some Uchiha eyes... Maybe.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #9
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

a new villain will appear that only the sage of the six parts can defeat, and yes Naruto will be new sage of the six parts.

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #10
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope Orochimaru's dream comes true..
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

There is no final villain and there won't be another villain after this.
We'll get some sort of Tournament Arc where Naruto and Sasuke will fight.
Then the series will be over.

Obito is the closest person to a final villain.

But the final villain isn't any person.

It's the war machine. In a weird way Naruto and Obito are kinda on the same side
as they both want to end war. They just have very different methods of doing so.

Obito will be defeated and the war will end. However it is not the act of
defeating Obito that ends the war but rather the joining together of the
Shinobi Alliance to protect Naruto and the Ninja World.

All Naruto has to do after Obito is gone is keep the peace.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #12
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I vote that Naruto and Sasuke should be the final villain.

They confess their love, and fuse to create the single most abominabable creature known to Ninja mankind.

Narusagay.

I don't know, but my legit count is for Kim Jong Un, he always had that final villain flare to him.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #13
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Madorobito.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote