Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-18-2013, 12:21 AM   #21
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is this still the Naruto Disscussion Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Completely forgot about that.
You better not forget about our eternal love my darling!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:14 AM   #22
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I remember you being on the ANBU staff or something xD.

And yes, quite some necessary changes have been made. :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:41 AM   #23
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I remember Cade from being in the Anru help thread a lot. Soo I know a little whom they are but nothing too memorable.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:15 AM   #24
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

another niner I see
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #25
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
no, these are not the naruto discussion forums. it's basically teen chat now.

You've been here for like five seconds.

Welcome Cade! I remember you I think.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:59 PM   #26
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
You've been here for like five seconds.

Welcome Cade! I remember you I think.
I remember you too.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #27
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No this place is still alive but some of the noobs are driving it into the ground. Mostly just blowhards and wannabes on here now. I remember you though.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:51 PM   #28
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Reading through most of my old topics, and I noticed that a lot of people that posted in my topics are now banned.

Old 04-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #29
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Well, I heard that the forum was going to be changed to an all Viz manga site...

Oh, you are referring to the quality of the userbase.

Blind Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #30
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I still exist you know >.>

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #31
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I still exist you know >.>
Sure.......

Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #32
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Reading through most of my old topics, and I noticed that a lot of people that posted in my topics are now banned.
Hmm...yeah the standards here have changed drastically for what is and isn't acceptable. At one point bans were thrown around like crazy, but nobody's been banned since TBC's whole banning thing really. At least there aren't any fits of banning like they were. I think everyone was scared shitless when TBC went down, so everyone started to kiss ass and flock to their respective staff members and blah blah blah. Then spawned this hoe squad where JAFL is the ringleader of some strange club with slightly homosexual names who do nothing but talk to each other, yet they're some exclusive group. Idk, I don't think you could call that a Naruto Discussion Forum. Certainly not how it was. But we're transitioning to an all Viz site eventually.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #33
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
Sure.......
I don't think you know me that well, I was frequent in TB only really...

now I sort of infect everything with blasphemy, so yakno

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #34
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Hmm...yeah the standards here have changed drastically for what is and isn't acceptable. At one point bans were thrown around like crazy, but nobody's been banned since TBC's whole banning thing really. At least there aren't any fits of banning like they were. I think everyone was scared shitless when TBC went down, so everyone started to kiss ass and flock to their respective staff members and blah blah blah. Then spawned this hoe squad where JAFL is the ringleader of some strange club with slightly homosexual names who do nothing but talk to each other, yet they're some exclusive group. Idk, I don't think you could call that a Naruto Discussion Forum. Certainly not how it was. But we're transitioning to an all Viz site eventually.
Damn. It looks like that TBC went all Joseph McCarthy on this forum.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #35
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Yeah the atmosphere has changed since his ban.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #36
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

So he himself got banned? Interesting.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Too long of a story and I'm not sure it would be wise to post it for the public. Some idiot will probably misconstrue it and spread a stupid rumor. If you sift through old threads you can get a very good idea of what happened. Or PM someone who was involved.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #38
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Meh, I'm look at the old threads later, however, I do remember a thread that TBC made about a year ago about the ass kissing thing.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #39
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

^ this

forum feels restricted to off-topic section. Nothing to stimulate whole forum activity, such as the war system, and a lot of good members have left. Hopefully there may be a jump in activity if this place transitions over to an all-manga type deal/viz forum thing. If they change this outdated skin >.>
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #40
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
^ this

forum feels restricted to off-topic section. Nothing to stimulate whole forum activity, such as the war system, and a lot of good members have left. Hopefully there may be a jump in activity if this place transitions over to an all-manga type deal/viz forum thing. If they change this outdated skin >.>
For real.
They should change it pink or something.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote