Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Anyone else pissed?

Dude I was not coming at you but people who think like you. I did not even read what you said

But your opinion is yors. I'm just sayin it's not crazy for him to be good

I did enjoy his bad boy phase
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #22
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke clearly understands something you guys dont: He knows If he destroys Konoha now, it wouldn't matter because in the end, Konoha would still exist in the Genjutsu and so will Sasuke. In the genjutsu there is forced peace and he couldn't even destroy Konoha in that genjutsu because it's being controlled. So what'd be the point...

Even a fool should know this, that it's time to accept reality and help destroy Madara... If He has hidden intentions to cause Mayhem after the Hokages have helped destroy Madara fine...but at the moment, what is clear is this; Sasuke has made a wise decision and that's that...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #23
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Sasuke clearly understands something you guys dont: He knows If he destroys Konoha now, it wouldn't matter because in the end, Konoha would still exist in the Genjutsu and so will Sasuke. In the genjutsu there is forced peace and he couldn't even destroy Konoha in that genjutsu because it's being controlled. So what'd be the point...

Even a fool should know this, that it's time to accept reality and help destroy Madara... If He has hidden intentions to cause Mayhem after the Hokages have helped destroy Madara fine...but at the moment, what is clear is this; Sasuke has made a wise decision and that's that...
Wise as it may be.... I still don't accept it. I mean I doubt my opinion matters... but we all have to rage once in a while, right? just....... urgh so annoying
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #24
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This is something that was bound to happen one way or another. Whether he is feigning ignorance or truly turned good. Kishi forced the situation where it had to happen to progress the story. I also don't understand why people expect award winning acting from a shounen jump manga. When reading shounen you are suppose to expect every cliche in the book. It is inevitable.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruske Uzuchi View Post
Wise as it may be.... I still don't accept it. I mean I doubt my opinion matters... but we all have to rage once in a while, right? just....... urgh so annoying

Well it's your opinion
I am just justifying what kishi did
Have fun ragging don't go do hard lolz
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #26
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

We all saw this coming, we all knew this was going to happen and we all denied it. Yet, Im still so friggen pissed. AREG WHY ALL OF MY RAGE YAJGKDHJD KISHI!

I lol'd at the Sasuke Avatar though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-23-2013 at 05:53 PM.
zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #27
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the whole reason sasuke was evil was retarded in the first place. his band of misfits was sort of dumb too, altho i know some peopole like them but they were always a joke to me. it never made sense why Sasuke wanted to destroy the village still after he knew Itachi cherished it, and what he sacrificed to save it. especially when itachi was everything to him. for him to still be evil now and want to destroy Konoha, i'd hope Kishi better switch his role model to Orichimaru instead of Itachi then, otherwise it makes no damn sense.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #28
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm only pissed that it wasn't Naruto that helped him see the light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote