Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-17-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Anyone else pissed?

Ok, so reading the last chapter I was kinda pissed. It beyond PISSED ME OFF! I want to rant so bad.. but I feel as if I've already did that in my head. Kishi deciding to make Sasuke GOOD again? Is it just me... or is that plain retarded? I preferred Sasuke as a villain, NOT SOME DAMN GOOD GUY! We're talking about a GUY who went against the 4 kages and Danzo, an INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL! The uwho stabbed Sakura and tried to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village. A guy who trained under OROCHIMARU! Which I also consider B.S. because apparently, Orochi is good too. We all know it just an excuse Kishi can make talking about ''Looking after Suke well-being'' This is some most B.S. ever

Let me guess, Obito and Madara gonna turn good at the end, too? Plot-no-jutsu more like Trying-to-get-this-out-of-my-ass-he-biggest-B.S.-I've-ever-came-up-with
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:35 AM   #2
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Anyone else pissed?

I kinda agree. But it is too early to tell. Sasuke might be putting on a show for an ulterior motive....but yeah...looks bad.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:37 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Orochimaru is scared of the Hokages. He doesn't dare say no. lol
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:42 AM   #4
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oro wants to destroy Madara and Obito first so that he can be the main villain again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Anru Uzumaki; 04-17-2013 at 05:02 AM.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:57 AM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Given that this was quite possibly the most foreseeable event in all of the manga...

...It's kinda hard to be disappointed. :/

Not that I'm impressed either.

It's just...

Spoiler:
LOLKishi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:01 AM   #6
narutoZA
Freshmen Academy Student

narutoZA has completed a tough C-rank mission!narutoZA has completed a tough C-rank mission!

For me, personally, I'm OK with Sauce changing.

Throughout the series, Sauce was trying to find reason for his resolve.

Throught the series, Sauce thought he had ALL the facts regarding his brother, therefore he went after Itachi and killed him.
At that point, THAT was the truth.
He had loads of hate, and wanted to destroy everyone involved with the slaughter of his clan, of which, both his parents were casualties.
At that point, that was his resolve, and that was his mission.

After KILLING Itachi, (someone he had harboured hatred for the majority of his life) Sauce THEN learned the truth regarding his brother.
Now, considering all the flashbacks we ever had, we know that Itachi and Sauce we quite close (the perfect sibling relationship)
and loved each other. We need to remember that the truth NOW is that Itachi sacrificed everything for the village AND
his brother, Sauce. What kind of emotions does that invoke? Now, consider his resentment he
had towards Itachi; Sauce's heart was already dark. So dark, not even his BFF (Narutu) could bring him back. That was
his way of the ninja.

Now, I can "imagine" that Sauce was feeling a sense of regret, regret that he didn't know the truth before killing his brother.
This of course, combined with the dark hatred within his heart, needed another resolve. Another platform to project his hatred towards.
Understandably, he focussed that hate towards the very cause of Itachi's resolve; The kages, Danzo and the Leaf Village.

All in the meantime, Sauce didn't even consider his brother's resolve, didn't respect it, acknowledge it, or even appreciate it,
which I can admit, is something I couldn't understand at first. I took this as plain old bitching and moaning. Later, I
understood that Sauce was blinded by hatred and anger. He needed to focus all the hate on something, or someone, at all costs.
Nobody was going to get in his way. After all, they took his family and his clan away from him.
Even faced with the facts, even when faced with the truth, his heart was tainted with so much hatred and anger.

The question I had at this point is how can Sauce trust ANYONE? The reason he killed his brother was based on a lie.
His parents, his clan, were planning a coup in the village he grew up in. As the Village police force, they planned a coup.
Sauce didn't know about that, and as far as he's concerned, everyone CLOSE to him, LIED to him.

Then Itachi got summoned via Edo Tensei. The little mission they had together killing Kabuto etc, they discussed quite a bit.
This is when I realised, that Sauce is on a journey. A journey to search for HIS truth. I also
realized that Sauce could turn good again.

Under normal circumstances, if that were to happen to anyone, I can understand all the bitching and moaning from Sauce, but now, after learning that
the Sharingan is actually caused and activated by trauma, and that the Uchiha clan is naturally OVER emotional, this makes this even
more understanable, and even "deep". The fact that Shisui and Itachi could share the Will of Fire, FOR the Village also
makes this "deep" and sheds a tremendous amount of light on these two Characters. Their self control is exemplary.

After processing all of this, Sauce COULD have gone on to Destroy the leaf, but instead ran off with Oro to chat to
the kage. There, he found some form of "HIS" truth and resolve.

I feel as though on some level, he has accepted Itachi's resolve, and is also on his way to understanding the
will of fire.

For me, the truth is that Sauce was ALWAYS on his way to find this resolve.

EDIT:
Whoops, forgot about Oro. I think it's waaaay too soon to see what that Snake is really up to...

Last edited by narutoZA; 04-17-2013 at 05:07 AM.
narutoZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

While i agree kishi hasnt made the best choices in his more recent work i dont think last chapter was that bad.

Sasuke 'change' was already forshadowed with itachis wise words resulting in sasuke wanting to find his own path. (while with even further foreshadowing has always been manupilated in on way or another by the village /his/bro/oro/tobi etc.

On the criminal thing, there are no rules that say criminals cant fight criminals. There is no reason sasuke wouldnt fight madara. And i doubt he would enjoy that genjutsu much which would result in him once more being manipulated.

Orochimaru never claimed he changed to the good side. He simply knows that a sasuke with a eternal mangekyou sharingan can roflstomp him harder then itachi with just a base sharingan did.

Orochimaru is simply laying back , its a smart move fitting of oro instead of charging the entire shinobi world at once like two certain uchihas are doing atm. Anyway oro is not good he simply knows when hes not in the situation to go all evil on the world.

And plot no jutsu is inevitable. Its coming you know it, i know it , kishi knows it and it wont make any sense what so ever.

brb washing my mouth with soap for defending a uchiha character.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:25 AM   #8
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

it feels better to me than sasuke being a villain. he never really fit the mold all that well, which is why he seemed more emo than diabolical. i think his entire character has been screwed up for a while now (the way kishimoto san has been writing him) and this is just a continuation of that. i shudder to think of where this is going next; is it all just going to turn into one great big love fest? give me a break.

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #9
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
While i agree kishi hasnt made the best choices in his more recent work i dont think last chapter was that bad.

Sasuke 'change' was already forshadowed with itachis wise words resulting in sasuke wanting to find his own path. (while with even further foreshadowing has always been manupilated in on way or another by the village /his/bro/oro/tobi etc.

On the criminal thing, there are no rules that say criminals cant fight criminals. There is no reason sasuke wouldnt fight madara. And i doubt he would enjoy that genjutsu much which would result in him once more being manipulated.

Orochimaru never claimed he changed to the good side. He simply knows that a sasuke with a eternal mangekyou sharingan can roflstomp him harder then itachi with just a base sharingan did.

Orochimaru is simply laying back , its a smart move fitting of oro instead of charging the entire shinobi world at once like two certain uchihas are doing atm. Anyway oro is not good he simply knows when hes not in the situation to go all evil on the world.

And plot no jutsu is inevitable. Its coming you know it, i know it , kishi knows it and it wont make any sense what so ever.

brb washing my mouth with soap for defending a uchiha character.
Maybe so, but Sasuke is still a criminal.. am I right? So even after the war, he should be locked up. But knowing Kishi he'll make some way for him to become good in the eyes of others. Think of the stuff he did, he went head to head with 4 kages and Danzou (if he was still apart of the Hidden Leaf, that would mean war) and then he talk about destroying Konoha.. what kind of village would let a criminal back in who was trying to destroy their village? Yes, I believe in redemption... but Sasuke cannot be redeemed for the stuff he did. It's hard to see it come true... I always imagined him as a villain.

Exactly how will Orochi become the villain he is, once more? If you think about it.. Orochi had the chance to kill Sasuke but he didn't. Why choose to lay back when he could of already finished the job. Unless he plan on using the kages as his weapons.. I fail to realize how he will become the villain. Orochimaru is old news. He was the greatest villain in my opinion... but that was during part 1. Sure he might be a minor one... but with the recent chapters it seem like Kishi is making Orochimaru a good guy. Just my opinion though.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruske Uzuchi View Post
Ok, so reading the last chapter I was kinda pissed. It beyond PISSED ME OFF! I want to rant so bad.. but I feel as if I've already did that in my head. Kishi deciding to make Sasuke GOOD again? Is it just me... or is that plain retarded? I preferred Sasuke as a villain, NOT SOME DAMN GOOD GUY! We're talking about a GUY who went against the 4 kages and Danzo, an INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL! The uwho stabbed Sakura and tried to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village. A guy who trained under OROCHIMARU! Which I also consider B.S. because apparently, Orochi is good too. We all know it just an excuse Kishi can make talking about ''Looking after Suke well-being'' This is some most B.S. ever

Let me guess, Obito and Madara gonna turn good at the end, too? Plot-no-jutsu more like Trying-to-get-this-out-of-my-ass-he-biggest-B.S.-I've-ever-came-up-with
Madara and obito will turn good of course. There's that naruto charm and the recently revived hashirama charm that turned sasuke good.

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:18 AM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Guys relax
If you think Oro is good than your drunk

And why would saskue still be bad? It's not like he was good after one chapter. He fought alongside itachi. They were actually brothers again. This made saskue at a lost and confused.

And since after he learned the truth about itachi all saskue wanted to do was to do what itachi felt was best or wanted or that he felt he deserved

And after hearing HASHIRAMA explain than the answer was clear. What notices does saskue have for still being bad?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 AM   #12
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Guys relax

And why would saskue still be bad? It's not like he was good after one chapter. He fought alongside itachi. They were actually brothers again. This made saskue at a lost and confused.

And since after he learned the truth about itachi all saskue wanted to do was to do what itachi felt was best or wanted or that he felt he deserved

And after hearing HASHIRAMA explain than the answer was clear. What notices does saskue have for still being bad?
Darn you for always being right!!! @.@

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:55 AM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It's a blessing and a curse
Te-he
Old 04-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #14
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruske Uzuchi View Post
Maybe so, but Sasuke is still a criminal.. am I right? So even after the war, he should be locked up. But knowing Kishi he'll make some way for him to become good in the eyes of others. Think of the stuff he did, he went head to head with 4 kages and Danzou (if he was still apart of the Hidden Leaf, that would mean war) and then he talk about destroying Konoha.. what kind of village would let a criminal back in who was trying to destroy their village? Yes, I believe in redemption... but Sasuke cannot be redeemed for the stuff he did. It's hard to see it come true... I always imagined him as a villain.

Exactly how will Orochi become the villain he is, once more? If you think about it.. Orochi had the chance to kill Sasuke but he didn't. Why choose to lay back when he could of already finished the job. Unless he plan on using the kages as his weapons.. I fail to realize how he will become the villain. Orochimaru is old news. He was the greatest villain in my opinion... but that was during part 1. Sure he might be a minor one... but with the recent chapters it seem like Kishi is making Orochimaru a good guy. Just my opinion though.
We will see. ofcourse sasuke is still a wanted criminal but im sure his 'contributions' to defeating the big evil omega uchiha(madara) will cancel those (not saying its logical just saying that it will most likely happen).

When did oro have the chance? Oro still wants sasuke as his vessel. Requiring him to be alive. He has no reason to kill and at this point is unable to without getting sharinhaxed.

Well see what kishi has planned for oro. But dont forget the dude still has 4 kages under his control. And the current gokage are all out/heavily wounded.

I'd say such an oppertunity is perfect after big ugly and evil(juubi) is defeated but kishi is the writer here we will see.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 04-19-2013, 07:06 AM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Oro does not have Oro under his control
Old 04-19-2013, 07:10 AM   #16
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oro does not have Oro under his control
I think he does, i mean he is oro.

And as far as i know he is not possesed or anything :S

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 04-20-2013, 10:05 AM   #17
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Quote:
Guys relax

Oh yes... even after being told by multiple people of how Sasuke is he decide to ignore them all... and finally he listens to freaking Hashirama. Perfect sense. Why the hell didn't he just turn good when ob told him the truth. But instead he had to be ignorant and wanted to destroy Konoha. I'm beyond pissed. I wanted him to die!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Ok so I really don't understand what all the fuss is about? Why are people so against saskue being good now? Honestly I would not even consider him good. Right now he just decided to not destroy the village and fight alongside with the hokages to fight the beast a the 2 uchiha.

That is obviously the best choice. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Destroying the village would not accomplish anything. There can be another time for that but at the moment the whole world is about to be taken over which is much worse and is against what itachi stood for.

For people who think saskue turned good in a single chapter you are either
-a silly head
-a hater
-an exagerator
Seriously though!!! Did you totally forget about the part when saskue fought alongside itachi for the first time. It has been a years since saskue and itachi could connect like that. From that battle saskue saw first hand of what a hateful person like kabuto would end up like. And after tha battle saskue was at a loss . He was confused! He did not know why itachi would do so much for his village but after talking to HASHIRAMA it was clear why itachi did what he did.

Plus itachi did apologize and saskue knows the entire truth of what happened. He knows that the actions were trying to be prevented and he knows of some sharigan origin.

So what is your issue? Why would saskue still be evil? There is no point. We all knew this day was going to come. Y'all just mad cuz you wanted to see HASHIRAMA kill him

And if you think oro is good than your crazy
Old 04-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #19
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Seriously, you could of just came out and said my name. Anyway.. it's just that I prefer villain Sasuke out of the ''good'' guy and it is obvious that Sasuke turned good. Now if he double-crossed them that would be more exciting, but I doubt it. I always hated part 1 Sasuke because he was an arrogant who needed to learn his place. part 2... he was a badass. Orochimaru was the perfect person to teach him stuff. I liked how he went up against others like the 4 kages and Danzou, and then tried to kill Sakura and Karin. In my book, he deserve to be a villain. But that's just me. Should of saw this one coming though
Old 04-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #20
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Sasuke develop into not so much a 'good' character or a bad one either. That's what I've always liked about Sasuke, he's not necessarily good or bad even though he acts badly he has justified reasons you could argue. It makes him much more of an interesting character when he's neither.
I'll be glad if he develops into an Anti-Hero, type character rather than being good or bad.

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote