Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #21
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: The Alberston Family: Mafia RP

"hmmm..." she thought and went back to the helicopter and got out a clipboard w. paper and a pen. she started to write on it quickly, then ripping the page out and folding it and handing it to the man. she then heads back to the helicopter and gets a box filled with things (which are a bit of coke, heroine, marijuana , and other stuff. along with some cigars and a rare wine.) "just give him this too, the note explains what and why I came for and the box, well lets just say its a way to coax him if he likes this stuff. tell him its top class, but don't open it, you might get tempted" she said walking back into the helicopter and the guard followed. they started the helicopter again and flew off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:56 PM   #22
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Looks at the note reading it.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #23
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

note says--

Hello, this is Alexandra del La Mar, the leader of the Yachos.

I have came here, but as you read this, I was informed that you were, "occupied" at the moment. you see, what I wanted to ask is if you want to have an alliance or a trade off, or just both. if you want an alliance only, we will help you in war etc, but in return, we'd like the same, but not money involving, that is only with the trade off. unless you do both... the trade off will allow you to do business in the areas under my control, if this happens, i'd like access to your areas as well. for the same reasons, but you cannot attack us, I will not attack you if you agree as well. if you want to allow both, it's all that's said above. but as an extra, I give you guys a share of the money that I receive from my selling. we can talk amounts later, but please reply.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #24
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Looks over the letter and decided that this had many advantages to it. He'd convince the don on it. Takes one of the cigars admiring the quality before beginning to smoke it.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #25
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(LOL you took his cigar XD)

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #26
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(My guys on good terms with the don, basically second in command and strategic planner. Besides my guy enjoys the finner things and will pay back the don if nessary. Also there should be a couple cigars I mean who only sends only one cigar.)
Old 04-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #27
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol I know that :P oh that makes sense lol)

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #28
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(I will tell him their high quality and that I was testing the authenticity.)
Old 04-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #29
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(LOL nice)

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #30
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(My guy works smart not hard.)
Old 04-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #31
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(haha XD)

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #32
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(Like my character so far XD)
Old 04-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #33
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol I think he is funny XD)

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #34
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(He doesn't try to be humorous but his attitude sometimes comes across as that sometimes.)
Old 04-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #35
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(oh okay )

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #36
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(Although he's humerus more times then he realizes.)
Old 04-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #37
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol that's nice )

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 11:14 PM   #38
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Sitting in the Office Al looked out the window.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #39
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(did you see my offer yet?)

~World of Meep~
Old 04-21-2013, 02:02 AM   #40
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Sorry no. XD

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote