Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default The Alberston Family: Mafia RP

The Home of the Albertson's Fmaily. This is were the Mob Leader known as Al, lives and sleeps.

Spoiler:

"You come to my place? You come to me asking forgivness after beating my sister? Making her cry and shed tears for your lazy ass? Why don't I make you my B**** so you will cry and shed a tear in memory that it will be the last you ever do, You are going to feel worst then you made my sister feel... After I gave you everything... Power... Money... A Family... Now all gone because of your insulince..."

- Al to his former Brother-In-Law before he went "Missing", 1941.

Al Leroy Albertson
Spoiler:

He is known through out NY as a fearsom man and the mayor will not do a thing about him. He rns the place as he makes 3/10 of his money from protection in NY Alone. He keeps the streets clean of thugs though as all are afraid of him.

He resides in Brooklyn, NYC, NY.

His right hand partners are his three brothers and his father who is retired and is in care with is wife. Al's wife was murdered and he him self killed the man with his fist. His Sisters stay at the mansion with his sister, Jessica's husband and there kids, John and Alysha.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: The Alberston Family: Mafia RP

Is walking threw the mansion looking for the Don. He is wherein a white collar suit and a tie that he always wheres.
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A few men stop the man. "Yea? Can I help you?" He said as four men held M1911's in there hands.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #4
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(I though I was part of your family already shisko?)
Old 04-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

( Why do I get the feeling you didn't pick the name Al at random :/ )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(bout to make a Bronx gang, BX borough all day baby, tis where I live)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh yea?

"Oh i see. The Boss is waiting for you in his Office."

Spoiler:

Door
Spoiler:

"You can enter."

Old 04-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"Ok then, also don't presume you can point your weapons at me again if you value your lives." Walks to the doors and walks in the dons office.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
( Why do I get the feeling you didn't pick the name Al at random :/ )

My Grand fathers real name is Al Leroy Alberston. Why?

Old 04-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(HAHA forgive that, I forgot.)

Only his back chair seen and a smoke rolling over he slowly turned the chair to the man. "Ah how are you?" He stood up walking to him and kissed his cheeks on both sides while holding his shoulder and a Cuban Cigar between his middle and index finger on his right. 3 rings total on both ahdns together.

"How have you been?" He said going back to his chair.

(What was your name?)

"Good thing we still have Cuba, Castro makes me his number 1 customer when it comes to outside buys. the Cubans are good at this."

Old 04-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #11
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
My Grand fathers real name is Al Leroy Alberston. Why?
( I was thinking of Al Capone :P )

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #12
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(Names Jake Barrow. Since you didn't remember I was in your game gonna give a little back story. Just one day I showed up with no history, no family, no records about a year ago. I joined you and rose threw the ranks once it became clear I was a strategic genius.)

"They always have been, not like its anything new."
Old 04-15-2013, 10:41 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Well they are the best. So... What is it you need today Jake?" He said to him.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #14
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"I need the authority to organize a deal."
Old 04-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Alexandra comes in in a helicopter driven by herself but had one man next to her as a guard. she lands on the field and comes out in a Mexican outfit, (which is a white blouse and some jeans. she had a leather black cowboy hat on and some cowboy boots
which look like this--)
Spoiler:

She stand out there until someone comes out, the guard stands next to her with a AK47 and a tommygun strapped to his back, holding it for her. well lets see how this goes... she thought

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #16
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Looks up. "I'll take care of this don." Walks out his hands in his pockets.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #17
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Alexandra sees someone walk out towards them "where is your boss" she demanded

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #18
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"Busy, although I can take a message."
Old 04-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #19
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"sorry can't do that, I need to talk to him one to one, it's private"

~World of Meep~
Old 04-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #20
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"As I said he's busy. However if its business you want to talk you may talk with me. I have the authority to organize a deal, or at least pass it by the don."