Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Mafia War Character Page

Basic Template:

Name of your character:
Mafia name:
Mod Color:
Mob crest:
Leader: (If you are not it.)
Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code: (What do they wear)
Appearence: (Your look)
Your BackStory: (Give us a idea who you are your persinality)
Mob Ranks: (How do your Rank System go?)
Mob Type: (Like Russion or Chinese)

Remember this is aBasic. It can be anyway. You can custimize your template. this is just the Basics needed to fill or BE filled out.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 04-14-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: Mafia War Character Page

Name of your character: Divine Tenshi

Mafia name:Italian Cartel
Mob crest:
Spoiler:

Leader: (Divine)

Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code: (Tuxedos)

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Your BackStory: (Born in a rough family was given position from his father the previous boss wealthy calm collective has alot of swag :P good with ladies and a great marksmen he is well known for his great leader skills and has alot of powerful friends and has many connections with different cartels)

Mob Ranks: (mob boss)? will continue later

Mob Type: (Italian)
Is that good or should i change or add more?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Name of your character: Ramon Zorro
Mafia name: Foxhound Cartel
Mob crest:
Spoiler:

Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code
Alistado
Spoiler:

Subordinar
Spoiler:

Empresa
Spoiler:

Campo
Spoiler:

Ramon Zorro
Spoiler:

Front View

Back View

Your BackStory: Ramon was born in Puerto Rico in 1980. He did not grow up in PR though because his dad had problems with the US Government and soon moved to Colombia to avoid getting arrested. Roman grow up in war, at 4 He saw his friends blow up in front of him. At the age of 6 He gunned down his Mom's murderer, his own father, soon after words he would steal money and food to stay alive. At 12 He was a hitman for the gangs in Brazil and Colombia, during that time he would read a lot of books based on warfare and tactics. At 19, Ramon formed a Gang of 20 men and women and called it FoxHound, and trained his solders, after 3 months of training, he walked into the Favela of Brazil with his gang, and in 24 days he took it over, with no casualties on his end. After words He traveled to Bogota, Colombia, by him self, to a secret meeting with all the Gangs and Cartels of Colombia, and they all joined Foxhound. after this He started to spread Drugs to the far reaches of the planet, this caught the attention of The United States Government, British prominent, and the Republique Francaise, and they started there war on "Drugs". He has defeated 5 military units so far in the past 13 years, 1 was a US Marine unit, 1 was a Black Op group from the US as will, one was S.A.S, 1 was a French Foreign Legion, and the last one as a Mercenary group from Blackwater. Ramon as of now is 32, He has started to expand his
territory onto Mexico and Florida.

Mob Ranks (Lowest to Highest)
Alistado = The Pawns
Subordinar = The Drug Dealers
Empresa = The Enforcers
Campo = The Assassins
*note* The Empresa and The Campo hold the same power but do different jobs.
General = Ramon
Mob Type: Cartel

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 04-14-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh.. i was hoping to be in a closer area like a big city like most Mafias were... But. i guess we can see how this works.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well my gang runs the streets of Colombia and Brazil, The smart Cartel leaders in RL hide out in Mansions built in the Rain Forest and give orders to there man, I was going with a "what if" The gangs of Colombia and Brazil would unite kinda of thing.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #6
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Shisko what's my rank?
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Name of your character: Al Leroy Alberston
Mob Color: Red
Mafia name: The Alberston Family
Mob crest:
Spoiler:

Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code:

The Older Ranked Memebers. The Elders.
Spoiler:

The General
Spoiler:

Al Leroy Alberson's Appearence:
Spoiler:

Your BackStory:

Al was a kid who grew into a rich family that traveled to the U.S years before his birth. He was the youngest and the 4th to be born in the family in the U.S. He was the only one to go to College and showed great Chrisma skills. He took many self defence classes and served in the Navy as a Seal four 4 years before leaving to what he says, "Not my true family." He had then unified most of the Italian members on NY and Jeresy into one big Family and is known as one of the largest Mafias around. He in the background runs the city by controlling the Police and all Law there.

He was charged with Tax Evasion untill he brided his way out. He is an extreamly ricg and powerful man and can have a cold heart. His brothers serve under him and his two sisters stay at his masion with the rest of his family untouched. Only one of the sisters is married, Al has killed of a total of seven men for the way the treat his sisters and strikes fear into most men that see him coming. He if found out will deal with the man hurting his sisters in anyway by himself with his brothers. No one has ever been found after it.

Mob Ranks:
-- Boss/Godfather -------V
-- UnderBoss ........... The Don
-- Pachie
-- Soldier
-- Assocciate

Mob Type: Italian

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 04-15-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, Guess it's time for me expand on my gangs back story, very good Shi.

Last edited by Raiden; 04-14-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Name of your character: Ramon Zorro
Mafia name: Foxhound Cartel
Mob crest:
Spoiler:

Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code
Alistado
Spoiler:

Subordinar
Spoiler:

Empresa
Spoiler:

Campo
Spoiler:

Ramon Zorro
Spoiler:

Front View

Back View

Your BackStory: Ramon was born in Puerto Rico in 1980. He did not grow up in PR though because his dad had problems with the US Government and soon moved to Colombia to avoid getting arrested. Roman grow up in war, at 4 He saw his friends blow up in front of him. At the age of 6 He gunned down his Mom's murderer, his own father, soon after words he would steal money and food to stay alive. At 12 He was a hitman for the gangs in Brazil and Colombia, during that time he would read a lot of books based on warfare and tactics. At 19, Ramon formed a Gang of 20 men and women and called it FoxHound, and trained his solders, after 3 months of training, he walked into the Favela of Brazil with his gang, and in 24 days he took it over, with no casualties on his end. After words He traveled to Bogota, Colombia, by him self, to a secret meeting with all the Gangs and Cartels of Colombia, and they all joined Foxhound. after this He started to spread Drugs to the far reaches of the planet, this caught the attention of The United States Government, British prominent, and the Republique Francaise, and they started there war on "Drugs". He has defeated 5 military units so far in the past 13 years, 1 was a US Marine unit, 1 was a Black Op group from the US as will, one was S.A.S, 1 was a French Foreign Legion, and the last one as a Mercenary group from Blackwater. Ramon as of now is 32, He has started to expand his territory onto Mexico and Florida.

Mob Ranks (Lowest to Highest)
Alistado = The Pawns
Subordinar = The Drug Dealers
Empresa = The Enforcers
Campo = The Assassins
*note* The Empresa and The Campo hold the same power but do different jobs.
General = Ramon
Mob Type: Cartel
Thoughts?

Last edited by Raiden; 04-14-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, please add a color so the map we can find you. Cool? this way I can tell who owns what.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I added color, Orange is my color.

Old 04-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ok thanks bro. You can make your thread if you want.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #13
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Name of your character: Alexandra Del La Mar
Mafia name: Yachos (mix of Mexican Narcos and yakuza)
Mob crest/flag/marking/tattoo:
Spoiler:

Leader: Alexandra Del La Mar
Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code:
the boss-
Spoiler:

the Consigliere-
Spoiler:

the underboss-
Spoiler:
the caporegime-
Spoiler:

the soldiers-#1
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

associates can look anyway

Appearance: she has the mafia marking on her back
Spoiler:

Your Back-story: She was born in a small town in Mexico, she got lost in the festival they had every year in the city area. she was 5 at that time a didn't know where to go to get back. she went deeper and father into Mexico, without money and food, she had to steal from stores. until one day she was going to another place, she followed the road, which was miles long and had no water and food. the day time was blistering in heat and the nights were freezing. she kept going until she got to what seemed to be a house in the middles of the long barred road side. Her clothing was tattered and dirty. she was over joyed from seeing a house in the middle of no where. she saw a man watering the bushes in the front yard and she began to walk toward him. the man saw her and looked at her, she asked for water and food as she then fainted in front of the man. the man shocked, he brought him inside and to a room. he ordered other people in the house, which was actually a mansion, so clean her up and nourish her. the man went to inform the owner of the house to what had happened. the owner of the mansion was a Narco. His nick name was "el senor del los cielos" and was known through out the land of Mexico.(it's true actually, using a bit of real stuff here)

the man welcomed her and took him into his group, he taught her everything he knew about drug dealing and the process of doing it. as well as the pros and cons of what happens. she continued to learn about things until she managed to get a rank in the group. soon a few years passed until one day, the man died.

She soon left making her own mafia gathering people from other mafias that rebelled away, She made her own mafia that had some of the rebel yakuza and narcos in it.her mafia is more like a cartel and spreads many types of drugs around peru. (i'll add more later)
Mob Ranks:
Spoiler:

Mob Type: Chinese, Japanese, Mexican and a bit of American

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

Last edited by NINE-TAILS-BIJU; 04-16-2013 at 12:43 AM.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ramon is going to have some fun taking over Mexico (You are in Mexico as will, right nine?)

Old 04-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #15
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i think i will make a bit of mexico too, let me edit lol

~World of Meep~
Old 04-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #16
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(oh why not, let's chuck some aussies into the mix)

Name-Legon (doesn't tell anyone his last name)
Rank- Mob leader
Mob name- Tora. (japanese for tiger)
Mob crest- (in a tatoo on the left shoulder)

Leader-Legon
Location- Australia, NZ (new zealend)

Boss-(me)
Spoiler:

My second's-(but with a better face, this one looks bade for that.)
Spoiler:

Veterans-
Spoiler:

Ruffians (basic men, also the guy in the back, not the stupidly dressed girl)-
Spoiler:

After his brother being executed in (some other country), Legon was driven half insane by the stresses of life. the only relieve, it seemed, was being a mob leader. and it worked, to. (more when i think of it)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.

Last edited by Bombs266; 04-15-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: forgot the colour.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #17
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nice bombs

~World of Meep~
Old 04-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #18
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Name: Vito Scaletta
Family: Scaletta Family (Mafias are called families )
Mob Color: Green
Mob Crest:

Spoiler:

Basic Footsoldier and Mob Dress Code: Suit or suit with Overcoat

Vito's Appearance:

Spoiler:

Ranks:

Don: Vito Scaletta

Consogliere: Leo Galante

Spoiler:

Underboss: Henry Tomasino

Spoiler:

Capo: Joe Barbaro

Spoiler:

Soldier:

Spoiler:

Guerriro (Street Commanders) :
Spoiler:

Ragazzi (Personal Bodyguards) :

Spoiler:

Vito's Backstory:

Vito was just a poor kid in a rich man's Italy. Poor, homeless, jobless. Until he met Leo Galante, leader of the most influential mafia of his time, the Galante Family. Leo afforded Vito's schooling, and taught him the ways of the mafia, which shaped his beliefs about it. Vito eventually made his own mafia, and merged his and Leo's together, forming the Scaletta Family. Vito put only his most trusted friends and family at top positions. He eventually moved his operations into the U.S., wanting to capitalize on the markets there.

Mob Type: Italian

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 04-15-2013 at 05:24 PM.
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Name of your character:Batsu Higaruga
Mafia name: Soul reaper swagers
Mod Color: Red
Mob crest: Dragon
Leader: Me
Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code: Kimonos
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Your BackStory: Mystery. Has amnesia.
Mob Ranks:
Vizards
Head captain
Captain
Espada
Arrancar
Liutenent
Adjuchas
Hollow and substitute

Mob Type: Japanese
Old 04-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #20
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Name of your character:Batsu Higaruga
Mafia name: Soul reaper swagers
Mod Color: Red
Mob crest: Dragon
Leader: Me
Basic Foot soldier and Mob dress code: Kimonos
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Your BackStory: Mystery. Has amnesia.
Mob Ranks:
Vizards
Head captain
Captain
Espada
Arrancar
Liutenent
Adjuchas
Hollow and substitute

Mob Type: Japanese

So, when we fight to the death?