Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Which Battle System do you all prefer?
Luck System (Battle System 1) 0 0%
Health System (Battle System 2) 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #1
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cool Marvel Universe #777 Role Play Idea.

2 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
Tentacle barrage
1d6
Arm Blade
1d4
Hello everyone, here is another Idea I had for a Role Play, based on the Marvel Universe, now I have the story and side missions all done, but let us discuss the battle system and template, here is what I came up with.

Battle System

I have 2 ideas for it

Battle System 1

Spoiler:
Rolling a 6 sided Die, will determine if you hit or miss, land on a even number, a hit, land on a odd number, a miss, the person on defense must still write a dodge attempt, if it's really good and logical, it will be a good defense, if it's garbage writing, it will be a hit.
UPDATE: This one has must likely died.

Battle System 2

Spoiler:
Health System, everyone will have 30 HP, and will have a limited technique list of 10, 6 attacks that deals up to 4 damage, 3 that deals up to 6 damage, and 1 attack that deals up to 10 damage(Let me know if ya want me to increase the cap). If the attack your using is also your enemy's weakness (or vice versa) you add 5 points of damage. How damage is dealt is by spin of the die, for example, for doing attacks that deal up to 4 damage, you click on the dice feature, then input 1 - 4, the dice spins, and lands on 1, this means your attack will do 1 damage, there will also be dodge actions, depending on the attack that was used on you, you spin the same numbered die, for example, if someone used there ultimate attack who's die is 1 - 10, his die landed on 8, now it's your turn, you spin the same numbered die, 1 - 10, if your die lands on 4, then you receive 4 damage, but if your die lands on 9 or higher, you will completely dodge or tank the attack, depending on your preference and characters powers. The battles in this system will also be limited to 6 turns.

Example Round done in this format
Spoiler:
*Carnagepool rushes at Punisher, and tries to impale him with his Arm Blades, then Carnagepool uses Tentacle barrage: 8 tentacles come out of his back, and at the ends of each one morph into perfect replicas of M60's, He then proceed to spray at Punisher*

(For Punisher's reaction, read post number 17)

Does it make it sense? Witch idea you like more?

Template
Introduction/Bio:
Name:
Sex:
Type: (Hero, Villain, or Neutral)
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hear Color:
Race:
Motivation:
Weapons/Fighting Style:
Special Ability: (Up to 3, No Planet Busting, No Cosmic Busting, and No Mid/High Level Reality Warping, must include weakness/weaknesses)

Example in Spoiler.

Spoiler:

Intro: Hey, you really don't know me? Have you been living under a rock?? There making a movie about me dumb dumb...... Oh, wait, that's me in a other dimension

HA that's how I used to look like with active cancer, more on that later,
oH shUt the #$%! up aNd kiLL soMEtinG alReaDY
........sorry about that, that was Carnage, one of the voices in my head, sometimes it takes over my mouth, it's even taken my will sometimes, I don't know how I got it, Hmmm, must have been that time when I was experimenting with needles
.........I just said that out loud didn't I, will if you must know, my name used to be Deadpool, the merc with a mouth, but then one day my blood got infected with the red alien symbiote that tried taking over my body, my healing factor tried fighting it off, but it couldn't, just when it seemed to take over my mind, my body learned to control the carnage symbiote by just giving it what it wants, my tumors (really, it wants the chemical in my brain), oh, I forgot to mention, I have cancer, mutated one at that, it used to cause me pain all the time, thanks to my healing factor, I did not die, because it's always healing the parts the cancer try's to eat, but this caused the cancer to spread and mutate, but once the symbiote entered my body and started eating the tumors, I've started looking like my old self again

oh so pretty o_O
and every time I get into a fight, the symbiote surrounds my body and I become

Name: CARNAGEPOOL ^-^
What? you still want to know my back story? Go Read Deadpool1 - 25 by Joe Kelly you cheaplings
Sex: Hmmmmm , what am I???????? Oh yeah,lost my self for second there.
Type: Merc with a Mouth (Neutral)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 705
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: .....I has no hair when the tumors take over..... But when Carnage is eating them and keeping them at bay, I'm blond.
Race: Human: Mutate
Motivation: Moneys
Fighting Style:Martial artest, Swordsman and Marksman
Weapon: one weapon? I'm Carnagepool, I make Punisher blush when it comes to weapons.
Special Ability: Healing factor and Carnage symbiote: My Healing factor has allowed me to survive nuclear explosions, it regenerates my body no matter what, I'm like a roach, the Carnage symbiote does aid me a lot, it allows my body to morph and shape, even make sold objects like my arm swords here, and I can shot them out of my body too, and it even stops hurting if I feed it living things, would you like to see that? I could give you a 1st hand demonstration. It does have it's weaknesses, that being Fire and very load Sound, if it receives a lot of any of the 2, it will runaway back into my kidneys, making me normal again with 100% of my healing factor, that being said, no I can't die, but I can be knocked out, or cut to tiny peaces, hahaha, please don't, THAT HURTS TOOO MUCH.

Techniques

Tentacle barrage: I morph 8 tentacles out of my back, and at the ends of each one morph into perfect replicas of M60's, I then proceed to spray and pray.

Arm Swords: Look at the name, there just swords.

Infection: If there weak willed living things near by, I can infect them with a cell size peace of the symbiote, they become my slave, and will even infect others, but they die easy, and are only meant to distract, but don't be fooled, they bites.

Liquid form: My body will liquidize, allowing it to go into areas like small cracks on the wall, I can dodge attacks easily as will, but I cant's hurt people like this.

Uh-oh: This is when I start to lose it, spikes form all around my body, then explode out of my body, mind you, there still connected in my body, they all reach up too 2 miles, and they have been known to pierce buildings, after 5 seconds of the spikes being extended, they all enter my body, bringing everything that's pierced with them, everything thats living is eaten by the symbiote, evenything that's not living to spit back out.
Spoiler Alert! Click to show or hide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNAXOFSp1u8

Shoryuken: I lower my whole body, building up strength on my legs and right arm, then I jump foreword with my right hand aiming for my opponents chin, I then spin and rocket upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent 10 feet in the air, then the opponent heads towards the ground after I'm done spinning. If I use this attack as the symbiote is active, my right hand morphs into a very sharp lance.

Disguise: Using the symbiote, I can make a perfect disguise, I can even blend in the environment.

(can have as many Techniques as you want if we go with Battle System 1)

Weaknesses
Healing Factor is weak to dismemberment and explosives.
Psychic is weak to psychic.
Symbiote is weak to fire, explosives and sound based attacks.
Anything Robotic is weak to EMP's.
(If anyone picks a power that is not effected by this list, I will give it weakness and list it here.)

Thoughts? Problems? Let me know please ^-^

Joined List
Raiden - Game Master
ZeroxSamurai
Shisko Shi
animelover
ko lee

"I'll think about it" List.
Divine Rush
Bombs266
Konoha Chimp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 04-18-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:20 AM   #2
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: Marvel Universe #777 Role Play Idea.

ill probley join this just let me catch up with my stuff real quick but im interested for sure:P

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Thanks, and No biggie, let your friends know Divine

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-14-2013, 02:29 AM   #4
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

i will bro for sure i got your back bro

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:32 AM   #5
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

aw man, and i was just getting the negima RP together. i might join, if i have time.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:36 AM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was working on this in my mind for like 2 weeks, but that was the story, 3 days ago I came up with the battle system, I remembered that we have dice in the forums, it's pretty fun using them.

Old 04-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I'll do it. Gimme a sec to make a character tho

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Looks cool. I would like to join.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So tell me, what battle system you guys like more? I'll start a poll now.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #10
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hey that's a cool idea. Count me in.
I think the health system will be better for organizing the battle winner.

I'll post my character template a little later BTW

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(I think it should be just standard RP fightning. That way, everyone won't have to learn everything. But ust get hit once and a while. It makes life easier.)

Intro: I have trained for many years. I do not fight for good, and I do not fight for evil. I walk my own path, in the grey lines. Our world is not just black or white, but shades of grey within the context of our perceptions. I am that grey line.

My motivations are not money, or pride, but what I think is right. I let the situations guide my goals. My blades, are not a tool of retribution but rather a tool of my discretion. Weapons are tools. I am an assassin, and my own man. I have killed countless others, heroes or villians. Good or evil. The methods are unimportant. The results are what matters.

My disguise is as a regular person, and it is a good one. My personality hidden, behind barriers of niceness, and goodwill. No one will suspect it.

The Founder and CEO of the Stafford Corporation. A rich billionare entrepeneur philanthropist. It gives me a sufficient amount of money to acquire the funds needed to finance my equipment in the field.

I was a thug with no life. Then I got schooled, and went to college. At around 17, I witnessed a murder, and I could not do anything. I felt helpless. Weak. So I trained with the best, and I became the best. I kill the killers, and achieve my own goals. I used to be nothing, so now, I am:

Name: Zero (Get it? ^-^)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8
Weight: 180 lb
Race: Human
Motivation: His own goals, and that of the people he takes assassination contracts from.
Fighting Style: Martial Arts, Swords, Ninja tools, Guns
Weapons: I'm like Batman if he was a ninja. And used guns. Just like Snake Eyes with more weapons and gadgets.

Special Ability: Hologram and Invisibility.
When Zero deploys a hologram, it acts like him in combat, or in other situations. Zero can also become invisible for a period of time, and move unseen. If he fires a gun however, the invisibility is turned off, and the invisibility also has to be charged up again to be used (recharge time inbetween uses is 3 posts. From me.)

Techniques:

Hologram
Invisibility

Roundhouse kick: Zero launches a kick, and spins in a full 360 degrees trying to hit the target.

Smoke Pellet: A pellet can shoot out, and send smoke in all directions, covering and masking my movements.

Shuriken Throw: Self Explanatory

Swords: Swords. Self Explanatory.

EMP: Takes out all electrical devices within a 10 kilometer distance.

Tracking devices: Self explanatory

Guns: Self explanatory

Other Gadgets: I have other gadgets. Self explanatory.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #12
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I love it, and you have suggested we keep the old way of Role Playing, if more people would want that kind of Battle System to stay, I'm more then happy to keep it that way, but we would need at lest 3 judges to keep track of all fights.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #13
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll be one of the judges.

I can't roll the dice xD

Old 04-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

2 have voted for Health System, 1 suggested to keep the old way of RP Battles. Anybody else likes this Rp idea, what do you think we can do to make this better?

Old 04-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #15
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I am so joining this i will make a chat=racter tomorrow though it is bedtime for me. Goodnight everybody. Great idea Raiden

ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:48 AM   #16
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Test*
1d4
Who else likes this idea.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

3 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
AA-12 Frag Rounds
1d10
Dodge/Tank/Block2
1d6
Dodge/Tank/Block
1d4
Example Round done in Health format(Carnagepool's spin of the dice could be found on the OP post)
Spoiler:
*Carnagepool rushes at Punisher, and tries to impale him with his Arm Blades, then Carnagepool uses Tentacle barrage: 8 tentacles come out of his back, and at the ends of each one morph into perfect replicas of M60's, He then proceed to spray at Punisher*

(Punisher must now spin the die to see if he can dodge or tank/block the attack, Punisher won the Dice roll)

Spoiler:
*as Wade tries to slash the Punisher with his arm blades, the Punisher quickly blocks the blade with his AA-12, then Wade jumps back and attempts to spray at the Punisher with his barrage attack of duplicated M-60's, Punisher quickly dives behind a near by window, landing him self in a apartment, symbiote bullets soon fallow after words, but don't hit the Punisher because he stayed prone, then the Punisher quickly changes his normal magazine AA-12 slug rounds for his box magazine of Frag rounds, He then quickly stands up and begins to unload his clip of explosive frag rounds on to Wade, Wade's Carnage Symbiote is weak to all things fire, that includes explosives, that will include 5 points of damage*

As you can See, Punisher avoided all of Carnagepools attacks and attacked Carnagepool with his most powerful attack that Carnagepool just happen to be weak to, Punishers attack was going to do a total of 6 damage (max damage being 10) with an added super effect bonus of 5 points, making the attacks total strength 11, The highest Carnagepool can roll is a 10 in defense, and he would still lose 1 point of health.

Last edited by Raiden; 04-16-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #18
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ko lee View Post
I am so joining this i will make a chat=racter tomorrow though it is bedtime for me. Goodnight everybody. Great idea Raiden
I knew you would be in on this Ko
Yeah raiden I would honestly prefer is we just kept the standard RP style of battling. It makes things more simpler for everyone and IMO the dice thing isn't really that great, I don't like the idea of having luck influence the battle

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #19
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I knew you would be in on this Ko
Yeah raiden I would honestly prefer is we just kept the standard RP style of battling. It makes things more simpler for everyone and IMO the dice thing isn't really that great, I don't like the idea of having luck influence the battle
Did the little round example clear anything up, I just don't like the thought of someone using Psychic powers fighting someone like Spiderman and just block all of his attacks by using Psychic shields, the dice makes everything fairer.

3 have voted for Health System, 2 suggested to keep the old way of RP Battles. Anybody else likes this Rp idea, what do you think we can do to make this better?

Old 04-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #20
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
**Test
2d6
Just gonna try rolling the dice right now

Woo. I got six.