Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Mafia War RP Discusion thread and Rules.

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Battle Example
1d10
This is the Mafia rule thread and a place to discuss anything you have an issue with.
  1. To start off there is no limit in Mafia. You can be your own Mafia Godfather if you want.
  2. Battlers use the Roll System.
    • You the roll system. The winner wins either battle or land.
    • The roll will be between a 1-10 dice roll and it will be a best 2 out of three.
  3. You will have no flamming. Any Flame wars and you are out. Mod or not this is not needed and I will get either Seph or Pool. If it precceds then I will call in Maik.
  4. Play noce, this is a fun thread.
  5. We will have a map of a place and or land. They will have a color effect determining who controls what.
Also note that you should post the Mafia symbol/crest of the Mob and the Color.

When the map is out the are you control will be your Color. This shows who is what and where and what and how much you control. I will be red. this is an example.

So lets say we have NYC, I have Harlem and Devils Kitchen with the East ports that also display my crest. The area I own will be in a color.

This is an expamle of a crest shown control.
Spoiler:

This is an example of a Color Map.
Spoiler:

No Auto hitting, Do not GM, Do not Time Minipulate. this is aMob war. You can be japanese Mob, Russion, Italian ect. There can be more then one Russion one for example.

Leaders:
Nine
Anru
Shisko

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 04-14-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Mafia War RP Discusion thread and Rules.

What do you mean by owners in this case, like our own groups?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Mind if I'm part of your mafia family shisko. I'm a good planner but I don't like being in the spot light.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The leaders, the ones who put work into it. Ect.

@Green - Yea thats cool.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As you can see above the Roll I made. Since I have a 9, if someone rolled and got below that then I would win what every we roll about.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:58 PM   #6
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ah I see now, I might make 2 characters then. One in your family shisko and then one that's in a different group :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
Old 04-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You can have your own Mafia. You and a army of fodders.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #8
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wait i can have a mafia while i am in yours?

~World of Meep~
Old 04-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If you want to be in mine then go ahead. But you can have your own. You do not have to follow me. XD.

Wuld it be easier if I made an example battle?

Old 04-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #10
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was wondering if my person can be in your while having her own mafia. But they work together like a brother sister mafia, you get what I'm saying?

Yeah you should, I am still a bit confused on the roll thing

~World of Meep~
Old 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok i guess. XD

Old 04-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #12
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yuss it's going to be an alliance thing

~World of Meep~
Old 04-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #13
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

ok i want to be a leader also ill be Italian mob if that's cool

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I will be a Colombian Drug Lord.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:44 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Here is the Battle Example.
http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=129548

Does everyone understand it?

Old 04-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #16
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I understand it. It's a lot like a bored game.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #17
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep..

Old 04-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #18
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So where do we create our templates?

Old 04-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The Template is on the character thread I just made.

Old 04-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

So I know how to make my character, but how does the RP actually work? I think I'll just be on Shisko's side, until I figure out all the actions.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote